What is the most patriotic food to eat in the USA?

What is the most patriotic food to eat in the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KckKmJZs8ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the most UN patriotic food to eat?

Answer: eagle.

Ya'see, this is a trick question. Because the hamburger was invented in hamburg, and the frankfurter was invented in your mom.

It's not Nicely's in Lee Vining California.

Microwave burritos

deep fried butter

MAGA

>mountain oysters

They unite the country from the coasts to the Rockies

Diet food.

I'm not from America, but from what's been posted, these foods seem like popular topics for discussion on Veeky Forums:

- Fast food (burgers, fries, shakes, fried chicken)
- Pizza
- Sandwiches (Cuban, Reuben, toasted, chain/artisan)
- Steak
- Hot sauce, mayonnaise, ketchup, ranch
- Mac and cheese (+ pastas in general, but that one is most American)
- Burritos, tacos, enchiladas, Tex-Mex food

Anything grown or raised entirely in the USA.

I made pan dowdy and baked beans a couple weekends ago. I felt pretty damned patriotic.

Fried butter

Fuck you.
Deep fried eagle and doughnuts.

A bacon wrapped turducken

That's pretty much it.

Sounds more like an inuit Canuck meal.

Actual Americans, the ones with valid taste, eat basically whatever is good. We don't have a local cuisine because we're made up of literally the best people from all the other countries.

But you must mean flyover Americans, the kind who beat up deviants who have the gall not to eat "normal food", on the grounds that anything that challenges their utterly shit-tier flyover taste is a sort of treason.

These people mostly eat tater tot '''pizza''', deep fried Wisconsin '''cheese''', HFCS snacks from a plastic bag, and of course the craft beer now (at least we're not the south).

Why would anyone eat differently? If you pretend to enjoy that weird foreign stuff you're putting on airs. Looks like it would give you diarrhea, LMAO minorities are scary!

It will be come January 2017

You're trying too hard. 3/10 made me reply.

how are flyover americans possibly not the most real americans?

lol at the idea that it is actually Brooklyn that is the real america and not the whole fucking rest of the country

Only like 20% of the population and 3% of the GDP is flyover. The '''culture''' is an anthropological curiosity; fringe '''news''' channels pander to their provincial misconception that because flyover is the only world they've ever known, that it's somehow more "real" than where the actual productive cultural and economic activity takes place.

>Only like 20% of the population and 3% of the GDP is flyover
I do not believe this at all

>hamburger was invented in hamburg
nice meme
steak and baked potato is the most patriotic food. cheeseburgers are for lunch, not for dinner

Your state's GDP is equivalent to maybe Swaziland (note for flyovers who think maps are witchcraft: Swaziland is in Africa, Africa BTW is not the name of a country)

Meanwhile my zip code's GDP is higher than your state and all the ones that border it.

Flyover is well over 50% of America's population

vegetables
1% milk
any soy product
meat substitute
non processed fruit
non alcoholic beer

meant for him

> 3% of the GDP is flyover

lmao what an idiot.

i would eat turducken if the person making it knew how to make it.
It sounds tasty

>highest ranked flyover state is a rounding error on the real states
way to prove him wrong, cleetus!

>Meanwhile my zip code's GDP is higher than your state and all the ones that border it.
but my state and the one's bordering it's combined GDP is greater than any state besides California , and California is fucking huge

What does that even mean

glorious fried chicken

Way to show that flyover who is superior! I tip my fedora to you, good sir.

>What is the most patriotic food to eat in the USA?
Peanuts at school.

Fuck your allergy I eat FREE.

>all my money doesn't compensate for the fact I post on Veeky Forums

Americans in general are the Flyovers of the rest of the world

>rounding error

none of the figures are even rounded.

NYC board of education, eveyone.

You mean Australians.

All the English colonies are provincial hicks really

See

>Meanwhile my zip code's GDP is higher than your state and all the ones that border it.
So? What's your net worth?

Yeah. that's what I thought. Only losers fall back on the contributions of their city/state/race/family.

delet this post and go to bed

Joke's on you I'm already there

Probably this or BBQ ribs, pork, brisket, chicken. Burgers are america as fuck too. Possible contenders : steaks, Cajun food, seafood on coastal states, maple syrup, doritos, beef jerky, ciggarettes

>posting from bed

degenerate. I bet you eat in bed too.

Whatever you want, because that's what it means to be American.

>how are flyover americans possibly not the most real americans?

Not him but the idea that someone is not the "real" america is some serious bullshit. I don't belong to either party, but conservative candidates are the ones who use that rhetoric the most with stuff like "New York Values" or "Commiefornia". I'm not a fan of the Dems, but their representatives don't say that. Jerry Brown doesn't get in front of the Hollywood sign and say "Now I know this won't play over in 'Texas', or 'down on the farm', where they have no values and fuck chickens, but you here in LA are the real America!" That just doesn't happen.

gunz

barbecue
Brisket, pulled pork, etc.

Corn dogs
S'mores
Cobb salad
Reuben sandwich
Baked Alaska
Buffalo wings

All American created foods

i drink diet soda on the daily tbhq, nothing wrong with it. for sure doesnt belong on that list

Cheeseburger

>Probably this or BBQ ribs, pork, brisket, chicken.

spain

>Burgers are america as fuck too.

german

>Possible contenders : steaks

everyone eats steaks

>Cajun food

possible?

>seafood on coastal states

Maybe?

>maple syrup

oh, canada

>doritos

mexicans

>beef jerky

dried meats... hmmm

>ciggarettes

There's only one G in cigarette and they dont taste good at all..

chili cheese fires ftw.

do you not know anything about any of those things?

shut it americuck

Vegan foods

this nigga, preferably with bacon and onion rings

Spaghetti and german chocolate cake

obvious answer

well if you go off /b/ and some other Veeky Forums pages I would have to say American men mostly eat black cock. (or want to)

it is extremely varied but united at the same time you see

20 cheeseburgers and a diet soda

>Jerry Brown doesn't get in front of the Hollywood sign and say "Now I know this won't play over in 'Texas', or 'down on the farm', where they have no values and fuck chickens, but you here in LA are the real America!" That just doesn't happen.
Yes but it should

turkey

You've obviously never had a deep fried eagle doughnut burger.

Kraft singles.

>doritos
>mexicans
wew

yeah thats bullshit. all the mexicans i know are steady eating plain salted chips with hotsauce in the bag and then they shake it up

pretty good but the last few get soggy

This desu.

Except the part where the artificial sweeteners are actually worse for you than the sugar or hfcs from regular soda.

Are they actually good?

Meat! Meat in general is significant for America, as the soldiers of ww2 ate well, and are meat. This created an expectation and demand for more meat, which the booming post war economy could happily supply. Even before that, Americans always had meat, something of a luxury for Europeans. With rail lines from the Midwest ranches to the frozen expanses of Canada and the meat processing of Chicago, meat was farmed as never before, and processed and shipped nationwide. America has always been known for being well fed, and meat is central to American identity.

I meant soldiers ate meat. I'm on mobile. Sorry.

[Citation needed]

High fructose corn syrup

The more serious bullshit is pushing social agenda and reinterpreting constitutionality. I grant you that the right does a lot of social agenda pushing, but those who do nowadays a fairly inept while on the left they have managed to create large governmental institutions dedicated solely to social agenda. When it comes to reinterpreting constitutionality, leftists are all about it and scarily effective in implementation.

>ctrl+f
>appl
>no results
Apple pie with cheddar cheese. All it's missing is the sparklers

No, this business folded long ago.

Pan dowdy is more interesting and even more American, from a certain point of view. Serious about the more interesting part, anyway. I plan on tweaking it at least a few more times until I get something I'm happier with, but it's pretty good. Sticking to a sort of biscuit-cornbread hybrid dough, but might try grits instead of normal corn meal.

When the left wants sectarian religious insignia and hate symbols removed from official government buildings it's "social agenda pushing", but when the right literally creates institutions at the highest levels of government to push religion, it somehow escapes your notice.
>reinterpreting constitutoinality
Get back to me when evangelical christianity is the official US state religion as enshrined in the constitution.

obviously burguers
which lead to burger farts

youtube.com/watch?v=KckKmJZs8ps

Are you seriously so retarded that you think you can cherry pick points made to create an argument that has nothing to do with what a post said so you can reply to a post without replying to a post that truly exists, or are you just another one of the desperate
>all leftists are enlightened righteous and all on the right are ignorant greedy bigots?

Sorry, I don't hang out in the same right-wing facebook retard groups that you do, so apparently I misunderstood what your post intended to say.

What it looked like you were doing was claiming that the right has a monopoly on correctly understanding the constitution and the left believes in brainwashing our children to grow up to become homosexual super-predators. That was in response to some guy who said that the right alienates itself from the majority of the US by pretending that if your life doesn't resemble a 1980s malrboro cigarette commercial, your patriotism is suspect and you are probably a bad person, not to mention not actually American.

You really are an insufferable idiot. It's no wonder you can't figure out how to socialize with anyone that doesn't subscribe to your exact brand of idiocy.
How do you completely skip over
>I grant you that the right does a lot of social agenda pushing, but those who do nowadays a fairly inept
and KEEP pushing your non-existant argument even after being called out on it?

>It's no wonder you can't figure out how to socialize with anyone that doesn't subscribe to your exact brand of idiocy.
I know you youngsters have been raised on smart phones but Facebook isn't actually "socializing", it's just posting retarded memes about as intelligent as the average Veeky Forums shitposting thread. Hence why I don't use it to discuss politics with people I know in real life. Whether my political beliefs align with theirs, or not.
>non-existent argument
Seems to me all three of us (you, me, and that other guy) agree on one thing: the right is politically inept. What we disagree on is whether this is to be laughed at, or lamented.

any bbq really

BIG BLACK DICK

hot dogs obviously

>Not flyover food
So a good Ole fashioned slice of Luigis pizza from the corner of 4th and B street in the heart of America (and the center of the fuckin universe) New York City, New York.

The only fuckin part of America that matters is NYC ya fuckin bastad.

The only place that ISN'T flyover land is NYC.

Any land between Canada and Mexico isn't worth touching, just fly right over that shit.

>a smelly slum with a few rich people living high atop concrete commieblocks on a muddy island surrounded by a river of sludge
>not flyover

At least it corrals all the chumps and losers looking for handouts.

Beautiful country. Love Tioga Pass.

You take an Uber to a celebrity's NFL skybox, which you were invited to because of a Facebook comment you made that went viral. While there, you eat BBQ ribs and crabcakes made by illegal immigrants. Final course is a game of beer pong and your choice between doing lines off of some hookers or a hit of LSD.

The right is not inept on all things. You even brought up their success on faith based initiatives. On the one hand I am glad they are as inept as they are on the social agenda side of things nowadays, and on the other hand I hate that fact because of the way the left goes about getting what they want, and what they truly want is just as bad, if not worse.
Whether or not I use facebook and my age are irrelevant. Your fishing for ammo is gross and you're so bad at it that you just make things up as you go to try to cover for it.

Burgers