Maryland Thread

Bout to go to the seafood market and stock up on crabs and oysters. Any other suggestions? Sides? Also what beer should I get, been into Flying Dog The Truth lately

Old Bay or JO seasoning?

>implying I don't have buckets already

In Maryland the state police can come unannounced for a random old bay inspection.

hurr durr im maryland. I like Old bay! Im a rich asshole! I dont know how to play football!

Why would you eat anything that came out of the chessapeak anyway? Skanky water

Fuck off Virginia.

If he were from Virginia he would know how to spell the Chesapeake Bay.

You gotta try that WMD men!

But at least they have money~

Yeah, definitely West Virginia.

>Implying that tons of Marylanders are rich
What is Moco?

>The median income for a household in the county was $93,373 and the median income for a family was $111,737.

That's pretty wealthy, bro.
If anything, you should have said PG. This place is a shithole.
God I want out of here.

>Fellow PG County user
God help us.

you better get the blue crabs you fat shit

just in plead guilty county.

No, which one do you like better Old Bay or JO Seasoning?

Uh oh we got an assblasted VIRGIN-ian here. Go back to working the base of the chesapeake like you work the base of MD's cock before we slide that fishing divider another ten miles south.

yellow top

Not that user, but Old Bay all the fucking way.

Who here likes scrapple?

Scrapple with ketchup may be the best breakfast food available in a 3 dimensional form.

I wish I knew. There's little hole in the wall places over near me in La Plata but there's too many to list.

Still better than Texas

I hear Waldorf is nice this time a year

At least we won't be held responsible once that river you throw the diver into shits itself up with pollution

Waldorf here. We have light rain right now, but I still hate it here. Kill me.

Yo PA here. Is scrapple eaten in Maryland too? Never would've guessed.

You can find it in the super markets here in southern MD. It's been years since I've eaten it. Might buy some on the way home from work to see what I can do with it.

Amish market brah, or 3 B's bakery in Pasadena

they're like sold in the major groceries stores like Giant and Safeway

Its pretty good but I won't be able to eat it for more than 6 times a week, gets quite boring for a while

St. Mary's here. Wish this bs rain would stop. Scrapple is king. Country sausage is the best. Get some rock OP.

Nigga you need to get on that Natty Boh

Also, you niggas need to go to the WTMD First Thursday today.

blue crabs literally just aren't worth the effort

I hate cracking into shells to eat things. I will eat crab and lobster if someone in the kitchen has already separated the meat and made a big pile of it for me

That is so god damn lazy. Half of the experience is the social aspect. It would be like eating hors d'oeuvres and not sharing. Fucking just go eat a sandwich.