What's the deal with Texas toast? It's stupid

What's the deal with Texas toast? It's stupid.

What's the deal with Texas? It's stupid.

Whats texas toast? Just like thick cut bread?

Making French toast, big sandwiches, improving your carb intake, eating more bleached flour, increasing your preservative and e-number intake, destroying your immune system with unnatural chemicals?
I give up, do you have the answer?

>fresh baked taste
>frozen

Lol, from the UK never seen/heard of petridge farm except on family guy! So just garlic bread then? Get some real bread, from a Baker, the stuff that goes off in 3 days max not a week. Yeah we have nasty shit like that too that's why half the country is coeliac, processed shit!

THICCCCKKKKKK

Texas toast is 80% of the reason i go to canes

>t. Flyover state

only thing I use for is french toast

>omitting the Raisin'
Fuck you you fucking piece of fuck

edgy northerner opinions: the post

When ya say northerner hope you mean Ireland, ie I'm from Ireland. Talking bout soda bread, potatoe bread, pancakes and wheaten bread all baked locally and without yer ma's consent. God bless the un-united states of Ireland. St Patrick didn't even know the meaning of bread, fuck em

Use i for french toast, huge difference between that and regular cut bread. That is literally the only reason I buy it.

you're a walking stereotype.

Yep! Problem? Nothing wrong with loving your heritage especially if it smells and tastes like ambrosia.... And I don't mean custard. But un all seriousness ya gotta know the difference between processed and unprocessed food? If not you going to die of cancer from those chemicals and shit, right?

Its good for French toast, its also cheap as fuck

This is funny. This size cut bread is normal here in Japan. Thin cut bread is more American style.

i dunno if hes the one with the problem user

you can't even fit toppings on a sandwich if the bread was that thick

/bread

What do Japanese people typically eat with bread anyway?

my mom used to make a pretty good texas toast pizza bread..I guess it good for that. French toast i like sweet hawaiian bread or challa bread..

This is the correct thickness of bread. It's mostly air anyway.

Thin sliced bread is soulless. It says "I was made just to hold other ingredients you can actually taste".

Butter and preserves.