Why people pretend this isn't great pizza?

why people pretend this isn't great pizza?

Noid conspiracy.

Because it really depends on how each individual shop is run. Quality can vary depending on the people working the shift.

Also, several years ago Domino's was really bad (cardboard crust, sauce was basically ketchup, etc). Kinda like where Papa John's is today. They did eventually overhaul how they crank out the pizza with better ingredients, but it still largely depends on the people that are making it. Even the delivery guy has an impact on quality of the food.

Superior

pretentiousness

Because it's shit and all their veggies are disgusting.

Because it's not? Domino's pizza isn't very good at all. Granted, when they did their whole "we're making our pizza better," it did, in fact, make it better. But not by enough to make it worth any business.

On the other hand, Domino's, somehow, has the best chicken and cheese sticks out of anyone. Makes no sense how a place can fail at pizza so bad but have such great pizza sides.

It's okay for the price.

This. The guy behind our counter is always crossfaded as fuck and last time I ordered from there the pizza had LITERALLY NO SAUCE. Like not a single drop under the cheese. I don't even know how they fucked up a regular pepperoni pizza that fucking hard.

yeah that was my experience with papa johns, just a round cheese bread thing void of any sauce

Had some for the first time recently. Was cheap, tasted ok.

Pizza Hut > Domino's >>> Papa John's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Little Caesar's

cause they know it can be better but dont know how.

Pizza Hut>Little Ceasers Deep Dish> Dominos>>>Pappa Johns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Little Ceasers

Jets>>>>>>>>>>>> Papa John's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pizza butt>>>>>>>>>>>>dominos>>>>>> Little Caesar's

Posts like this always give me a strange euphoria, like some people get by watching reality TV and saying to themselves, "this is terrible, but these people are actually living like this and I can't look away".

The fact that there are people who eat so much fast food that they not only can rank the different chains in a particular genre, but adamantly do so on the internet, blows my mind. Do you even realize how much of a loser you are? It's literally, "garbage > garbage >>>> garbage >>>>>>>>>> garbage", yet you actually think there is a difference and that you're talking about real food.

It really isn't some kind of accomplishment to have eaten pizzas from four different pizza chains, I promise.

>Posts like this always give me a strange euphoria

aight

Generally very overpriced, crust used to be super shit and now it tastes better but usually undercooked.

reheated dominoes cheese pizza is GOAT

One or two pieces is enough. Then you just feel sick.

They're prices are ridiculous compared to what you can get for 10x cheaper at some random pizza shop and superior in taste.

I'll get a dominoes once every year and use their "LE 50% code hehe".

Their ovens aren't hot enough to cook pizza properly, too low and too slow.
Pizza should cook in about 2 minutes at a temperature around 800-900F.

but the cheese gives me diarrhea

They aren't pretending.

All the ones near me are little caesars tier. Dont know what youve been eating

Way too sweet. If you haven't outgrown your childhood sugar addiction then you might prefer it to Pizza Hut or Pappa John's.

>euphoria
I found the exquisite fedora-tipper

>Pappa John's.

god awful pizza that is $$$

>a particular word was part of a dumb meme years ago and can no longer be used on the internet

You're very hip, user.

This.

The thing is that PJ used to be good and worth the premium for a fast food pizza up until a few years ago. Don't know what the fuck happened, but they're pretty bad these days and need to get their heads out of their asses like Domino's did.

In the UK Dominos blows other chains out of the water. Pizza hut is probably the worst.

Double Decadence crust is fucking amazing also.

Standards. It's the same reason someone will claim not to like a Big Mac, a Whopper, friend chicken from KFC or Popeye's or Taco Bell. Even a six year old can appreciate the greasy salty appeal of these foods.

The problem arises when people taste pizza (or burgers, fried chicken or tacos) made from ingredients that haven't been stepped on to be as cheap as possible they realize how much better it can be. Then they understand that Domino's (and McDomalds, BK, KFC, Popeye's ans TB) are coasting on the fact the the very form of the food they serve is fundamentally kind of delicious - even the meanest versions will taste good. Only those with experience of better will turn their noses up at it.

Since the only people likely to have tasted better are mostly well-off city dwellers you can just write them off as pretentious hipsters, and keep shoveling crap into your face, convincing yourself that any food that is supposedly better is just Emperor's New Clothes.

We had something like that in the US. I forget which chain did it, though. I guess it wasn't popular enough to keep around.

LC Deep Dish > Domino's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Little Caesar's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pizza Hut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A flaming bag of dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Papa John's

really nigga?

literally the only pizza ive eaten that had the taste and consistency of cardboard

CAN'T AVOID THE NOID

it's really, really bad
all of the ingredients are super low quality
the cheese is brought in frozen (wtf?)
the sauce is so sweet it's basically tomato flavored jelly
just nothing redeemable about it besides the price and the (usually) fast delivery
t. work there

how is the price redeemable after everything you said

what are u a fucking retard

don't listen to this dumb dole cunt

He works for Dominos, cut the retard some slack.

Because it isn't good. Their sides are good, but their pizza is garbage. Their sauce is shitty.

Now if they took Papa Johns pizza and Domino's sides, the world would be changed.

It's not bad, if you don't have anything better available. I used to live in a small town where Domino's was practically a godsend since the only other pizza places were Pizza Hut (bleh ) and Mr. Gattis (blehhh).
Luckily though, I moved to a metro area where there's tons of awesome pizza places. I haven't eaten chain pizza in nearly 8 years now.

Britfag here, you're a retard. Assuming the quality doesn't vary by region, Pizza Hut wins on sauce alone. I don't want sugary jam which drowns out all the other flavours.

I mean it's edible and you can get a shitload of it for less than $20, to your door in less than 30 minutes

It's good, it's just overpriced. The only way I can reasonably justify it is if I have a two-for-one voucher, and then I have to split it with someone else or I'm just wasting food. I really like their pizza, but it's just not something I can buy most of the time.

>oh cool Dominos has a special for a medium pizza with 2 toppings for $6.99
>normally that'd run me like $10 at least!
>I'll get a classic jalepeno and pepperoni!
>4 pepperoni slices and 8 jalapeno slices on the entire fucking pizza

Dominos can go fuck themselves.

>Jets
literally who?
is this some flyover chain?

they make Detroit style pan pizza
pretty good

I refuse to accept that Pizza Hut is anything but garbage. I usually get the vegaroma from Dominos and I know that has a different sauce, so that might be it.

> pizza hut above anything
Wut

Dude we're talking about pizza here

Even dirty Italians don't eat this shit

Yeah, fuck ya'll,
Thanks to Domino's, I was able to order some relatively sweet pizza at midnight and have it brought to my fucking door, because I'm drunk, yet super hungrified. Fuck yes Domino's.

We have them in atlanta they cant be that flyover

I don't. I like dominos. More than Pizza Hut these days.

How the fuck would it depend on who's doing it? They're just assembling frozen ingredients. It would vary on how nice it looks but I don't give a fuck about that.

*tips fedora*

I know right? Why can't these plebs only eat the freshest pizzas made at home brah. I think it's safe to say that if you aren't making the sauce from tomatoes in your garden in a stone oven you constructed yourself you should literally kill yourself.

The fuck are you talking about? I got a medium with three toppings and it was 9 dollars.

Oh please. You're the epitome of a fedora tipper.

How big of a cuck are you that you're getting pizza from an American company? Damn.

I don't like the sauce they use and the cheese pulls off too easily.

Shift manager of 3.5 years at pizza hut here. AMA

>They're just assembling frozen ingredients.

This statement proves how little you actually know about modern pizza chains. The ingredients are refrigerated, not frozen (I think Pizza Hut may still use frozen dough, though).

And ingredients aside, a lot of it depends on who is preparing the pizza. That's why the major chains train people on who to do it. It's not as simple as scrambling ingredients together and praying. People can not spread the dough the right weigh and the crust ends up being too thin or too thick, not ladle enough sauce, not evenly distribute the toppings or god forbid the wrong toppings, not checking to make sure the oven is at the right temperature, the delivery may take a while to get to your place...

The point is that there's a lot of places to fuck things up which means that the quality of the pizza will vary. From personal experience, where ever I have lived extensively, I order from the same shop and I have never had a single shop deliver a consistent pizza.

this man knows his pizza. but Caesars is good shit.

Ever since they completely revamped their food, they've been killer. In my area, at least. Still doesn't beat a well made pizza from a local shop but those are increasingly few and far between.

Do female delivery drivers get better tips?

How many times have you jacked off onto a pizza?

They deliver till 1:00AM so when you're drunk it's a God send!

Go back and stay there

Because it's fake fucking junk food they don't care about the taste all they do care about is ur money.

it used to be shit pizza, but they stepped up their game about 5 years ago

most likely people havent tried their recent innovations