What are the best cheap fast food items? I'm poor and hungry

What are the best cheap fast food items? I'm poor and hungry

I would have said "dollar menu" items but most places don't even have that anymore, so I guess stuff under $2. Pic related is my favorite

mcdouble, mcchicken
jack in the box 2 for $1 tacos, chicken sandwich
del taco regular (ground beef) or chicken tacos

Which of those items are better? The cheesy double beef looks so good, such a simple thing probably is great.

As someone who was legitimately excited about the return of both, I'd have to say the beefy crunch is slightly better. The texture and slight spice from the Fritos makes it great.

Since they've been back, I've yet to have a good cheesy double beef burrito - they always fuck up and skimp the shit out of everything but rice.

The first time I ordered one it was all rice and a little bit of cheese. Granted, it was late at night (~1.5 hours before they closed), but fuck, I was mad as shit.

I remember when they were $0.79 a piece.

Beefy nacho griller is still the best, I think it's around $1.40 nowadays but still, the crispy is worth it

Yep, pretty much Taco Bell is the only one dollar item unless you go to convenience stores (gas stations). I'm glad they brought back the beefy crunch, because the previous frito burrito was too frito heavy, and thus salty as fuck.

>Since they've been back, I've yet to have a good cheesy double beef burrito
I had a couple on my way home from work a few days ago. Fucking piping hot, and those things were just godlike.
>beefy crunch
Garbage.

It's just my local TB is sorta shit unless the right crew is working. Same shit happened to the beefy crunch the first _TWO_ times I ordered them.

Don't care if I sound fat, but I went and got some cheesy double beef burritos after I got off work just now.

Fucking on point and now they're as amazing as I remember.

It's still a toss-up for me, though. I'll just get both from now on.

6" cold cut combo from Subway with triple portions of every vegetable

Ya but thats if you feel like eating a god damn salad

OP, You're doing it wrong. If you have no money, STAY OUT of all restaurants. Make it yourself. You can buy 8 frozen burritos at the grocery store for 3.99! That is FOUR FUCKING MEALS. Now what are your questions?

>muh cheesy gordita crunchwrap

Holy shit they're back? I know what I'm getting for dinner tonight

Don't get the cheesy double beef. The amount of beef in that is overwhelming, and you may as well just be eating a taco bowl instead.

>mcdoubles
>mcchickens
>jackinthecrack tacos
>taco bell loaded grillers
By the way if this is a shill post congrats cause I'm about to go try me some of those

Taco bells beefy nacho burrito
BKs double cheese burger
McDicks McDouble

Those three are my fast-food-trinity. Can't get anything better without having to fork out another $5-10+.

Update: they're okay. Not as good as the loaded grillers though.

Ask them to grill it next time.

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread

just go to chipotle. you can get a burrito with chicken for under $8. if you get it double wrapped, with both rices, both beans, and veggies (no extra charge on any of this), that motherfucker will be so big it will last you two filling meals.

$3.90ish per meal sounds like a deal to me. and way better than fast food.

Don't bother, OP is either underage or just completely retarded

Possibly both

what the fuck, you dip it in hot sauce?

you're supposed to put a packet on each bite you take

>be me
>dislike sour cream, but love almost all Mexicana American food.
>love is pain

>>be me

No shit?

no i dont want to be you
you sound sucky

Please kill yourself and stream it so we can laugh at your last moments of life :^)

>dipping
>not squeezing the packet onto the food
you're retarded as hell

>Be poor
>Work
>Get money
>Eat fast food
>Lose money
>Lose motivation due to poor nutrition
>Be poor