Why is this praised so much?

Why is this praised so much?
It tastes like cardboard, almost bland.
Every fuckin time!!!

just why? i dont understand.

Why does every establishment claim to have World Famous fries? Is there some brand of frozen fries that only ships to restaurants?

I bought fries from one McDonalds. They were really good. I bought fries from another McDonalds less than two miles away. They sucked.

This leads me to believe that these threads filled with local opinions are complete bunk.

i bought fries from many different locations in my city, many times, like maybe 30....and only once they tasted good. only once....never again.

My friend I tell you, McDonalds World Famous Fries are golden on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. Made with quality potatoes and cooked in our Canola oil blend for zero grams of trans fat per serving. Now that's an epic bite!

>pretending to be a shill
really?

ask for no salt to get fresh ones

They're yummy. I want some now.

You're not supposed to eat the box too you fucking jackass.

But to be completely honest I can't even eat mcdonalds food or their fries anymore without getting sick. I swore them off for two years trying to get healthier and tried it recently, can't do it.

That's the way it goes. Cleanse yourself then expose yourself to the old indulgences - it's terrible. The strong tastes makes one want to gag.

Try removing all sugar from your diet for a mere three months. Then drink a Coke. You'll want to puke.

To be honest that might already happen to me, I've been avoiding every type of soda except legit ginger ales and root beers for the last year.

I remember McDonald's fries being much better when I was a kid, but then again, so were low-end partially-boiled hot dogs with loads of ketchup. And bologna sandwiches on Wonderbread. So maybe they always sucked.

McDonald's fries are nice when they're just out of the frier, but they have a shelf life of about 2-5 minutes before they acquire the taste and texture of used dishrags. Plus the massive amount of salt added gets to you before you're halfway through the box.

McDonalds frys are magically always soggy and bland. It's a motherfucking miracle.

Burger king has pretty good fries, they're thick and real crispy on the outside.

They had to switch the oil they use, that's why they taste so much different than from 10-15 years ago. At least that's what I heard, I don't care enough to find out if it's bullshit.

They used to fry it with beef tallow. That's why it was so great tasting.

Not dipping the in 'Chu
Not getting them inside the 'ger

Their nuggets and fries are the absolute worst shit out of any fast food place, yet the most widely praised items I see.

yeah if you're like 30 years old but I remember them sucking even then.

I agree. Checkers masterrace.

You're either trolling or a hipster asshole. Regardless, fuck you.

Gotta get'em hot, fresh and well salted.

People are addicted to it they like to feed their sins.

>people praise these so much
actually, we don't. you must be confusing people on television with people in real life. everybody knows mcdonalds french fries are mediocre potato product, but thats the only side item they serve.

>It tastes like cardboard, almost bland.
you're not supposed to eat the box user, just the fries