Rate my late night snacking

>being this much of a slob

>two brands of buffalo tendies
Don't go to the supermarket when you're drunk and hungry

one are tenders and one are like nuggets but ya i shouldnt have went fucked up

>he doesn't know how to get his snack on

pathetic desu senpai

lol this what a rookie

I actually don't to be honest. We never got a microwave until I was in late high school so I really never caught on to the whole instant food thing

lol were u poor?

White Castle

Beer

Toss the rest.

>Tyson
bruh..

better then the Purdue ones

>getting presauced chicken
>not getting naked chicken and coating it in a sauce worth a shit

not even saying cook your own chicken because I know you're a lazy fuck but goddamn have at least one standard

Shieeettt. this humble motha fucker with the big dick gets it.

"wyngz" is fake ass chicken. The white castles are the best stuff you can find for junk food short of going to white castle itself which isn't always an option for many.

i have extra sauce i add to it

I've never had a good frozen fried chicken product.

those white castles are good shit, any reason you didn't get the cheeseburgers?

Stopped drinking steel reserve because the price is too high all things considered. I can get 72 ounces of natty ice for the same price.

no idea what the beef rollers are. sounds good though.

depression and alcoholism/10

No, the ops pic is nothing like that. Try getting shifty CVS sandwiches because you don't want to go outside your room in case you alert your roommates of your presence. While washing it down with vodka and water

Love you man I'm the same spot

looks good and like we are in a similar position in life

u my bros

those tyson strips are garbage bro

>Tyson products
>microwavable hamburgers
>processed chicken strips
>processed chicken "wyngs"
>processed beef rools
>processed beef hamburgers
>would be surprised if one of those products contains something that isnt a heavily processed ingredient

that is disgusting, even the hamburger pictures on the box make me wanna puke. always blows my mind that this is what the average american calls food.

Is that one nights worth? The rule of snacking is there are no rules you eat whatever the hell you like. I'm trying to quit snacking and over eating in general. My now night time snack is home made peanut butter, by the spoon, no sugar or honey added and fair life whole milk

Tyson chicken products are fucking trash.

>desu senpai
Faggot

At least I live right by the door so only one knows

>tfw too scared to use the kitchen since its on the other side of the apt so your part of the fridge is empty and everyone knows how much of a degenerate you are

no worse then he Purdue

I was excited to try those asian roll ups but they sucked dick. I'll stick to the frozen white castles, those fuckers are delicious

Tried the white castle chicken sammiches? I saw them at the store earlier and almost got some

preservatives/10

Lol @ that 211! It'll fuck you up.