What's your favorite bar food or food with beer?

What's your favorite bar food or food with beer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvIXzeDLpMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jalapeno poppers

Salted peanuts.

morcilla bites

Frosted pig livers

beer

Basically anything fried and a little spicy. Buffalo chicken wontons are pretty good, but I make them with cream cheese and pico de gallo, in addition to shredded buffalo chicken.

Nachos.

Dis shit right here

I think Asians do drinking foods really well. Spicy and fried, usually small portions of a lot of stuff.

Chicken wings. Anything fried and spicy.

nankotsu. deep fried chicken cartilage.

jap izakaya food is the best beer food in the world.

A bag of pork scratchings and a pickled egg.

good lad

>t.Webb

>at one of those craft beer places with like 300 beers on tap
>have a pretty good burger there with gruyere, bleu cheese, and bacon jam
>looking at a beer list
>ask the guy if the one I'm thinking about would be good with the burger
>heh, all beer is good with a burger!
I mean....no, not really. very bad at your job sir

best food with beer

>all beer is good with a burger

If it weren't for the blue cheese it would be true.

Doesn't that depend on your personal preference? YOU should know if you want a dark or light beer with a burg.

its not that simple. for a burger, especially one with bold rich toppings, you need a beer that is flavorful enough to stand up to the burger, but not overly heavy so it's still refreshing to sip as a palate cleanser while eating

so saison, hefe, wit, pilsner, bitter or pale. not that hard m8.

fuck yes

>fried pickles/zucchini
>airport mix (it's got sesame sticks and shit, i dunno)
>popcorn
>definitely jalapeƱo poppers
but pic related is my ultimate shame. of course, like nachos, they're great when shared, but even better when hoarded. thank god i don't go to bars

What the fuck are "grocery fries"?

Just looks like a combination of chili cheese fries and nacho fries.

ding ding ding. "the grocery" is just the name of the place.

burgers, if i dont feel like driving to a stake house or having shitty mcdonalds bars often have decent burgers plus i can have some quality beer with it

this.

Spicy fried chicken feet. I swear its way tastier than it sounds.

It's gotta be crab legs for me.

What KIND of beer? Jerk chicken wings and Red Stripe are a match made in heaven. I also like making red beans and rice with a ton of andouille or smoked sausage and a nice black and tan.

Actual bar food? A crisp pilsner and anything deep fried, salty, and maybe a little spicy. Fresh chicharrones are hard to find, but goddamn if they aren't the best thing possible after a day of manual labor. Dat molten pork fat, dat little bit of lime and hot sauce, dat chew, dat crunch so loud you can't hear the soccer game, all washed down with some shitty Latin American beer that you can almost rehydrate off of.

Never had chicken feet. Do you eat the bone, or is it basically just spicy fried chicken skin with a tiny bit of fat and meat? I can get behind skin, but bone just seems like it'd stab me in my gums.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvIXzeDLpMw

nachos and dip

Fish and chips

fuck off faggot

A lot of people have said these but

Boneless wings
Soft pretzels and hot cheese dip
Jalapeno poppers
small simple tacos (meat, cilantro, onion, salsa)
If am at home and lazy a good white cheddar and some crackers works great

mozzarella sticks, peanuts, or a really good sausage [spoiler]no homo[/spoiler]

not sure what's included but onion rings are godtier. prove me wrong
protip: you can't

also this

I want to try fried pickles so bad.

What's stopping you?

Seriously.

Literally just whip up some batter, heat up some oil, and fry up some pickles. It's really not difficult.

my negro

>A bag of pork scratchings and a pickled egg.
Oh yea, that'd rock. I like the pork rinds with hot sauce.

I don't live in Miami anymore, but stopping at El Palacio de los Jugos and getting some fried-all-day chicharrones to enjoy at home with beer was always good, as well as late night. Mariquitas w/garlic mojito is dripping good with a cold glass of wine too.

With Asahi Dry I love a little edamame and pot stickers.

Beer makes me less hungry for some reason. I feel like I could live only by drinking beer.

I think it is the first step to alcoholism.

NICE 1 M8! GOOD BIT O NOSEBAG.

While nankotsu is pretty vile, drinking beer at izakayas with a few friends and ordering in lots of small dishes to share is the thing I miss most from Japan.

Same, it's just the day after I really get cravings for large quantities of grease.

it just fills your stomach.

Aguachiles. Easily . There is no better food on earth.

honorable mention with fried pork skin with guacmole and panela cheese as well as buffalo wings

HOLY FUCK THIS! I can eat crackers for a few days drinking beer, and getting drunk. But after that, I need some meat.

pickled eggs and beets

Pickled hot sausages

So fuckin good

They are also called Idaho Nachos
Because obviously it is fried Idaho potatos with Nacho toppings

buffalo wings > sliders > pretzel + cheese > nachos > tacos/taquitos > jalapeno poppers > mozzarella sticks > a sandwich > chili cheese fries > potato skins > onion rings > some type of pretzel/rye trail mix > pickled anything > chicken tendies > fish and chips

Bitterballen. Love that shit. Doesn't exist outside of the Netherlands seemingly, though, so if I want them at home, I gotta make them from scratch. Huge pain in the ass to do.