Redpill me on coconut water Veeky Forums

Redpill me on coconut water Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

drkarl.com/coconut-claims-dont-hold-water-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolyte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a meme.

I like it with pineapple but it never totally satisfies/hydrates me.

A disgusting fucking meme food/drink

Hipsters and Yuppies guzzle it and pretend they like it because you are supposed to these days to look cool

It's a terrible meme drink.

>brother has always liked coconut water
>got it all the time
>becomes a meme item
>he hesitates now
I feel sorry for him

I would only drink it if I was stranded on an island and it was my only source of fresh water.

I love the fuck out of coconut though.

it isn't a meme, it isn't something new. In places where coconuts grow people have been drinking from them as a staple water source for thousands of years
in the caribbean people don't need alarm clocks, they wake up to the sound of other people cracking into coconuts for breakfast

just because white people only just now found out about it doesn't make it a meme

That's not how memes work
Just because people were doing something before it came a meme doesn't make it not a meme currently

its popular because it tastes good, and it does in fact have electrolytes in it which makes it good to drink if you are sweating a lot
there is no meme here

Coconut is not a meme is a meme

Best and most true shitpost in all of Veeky Forums for all time

>older brother married the daughter of some rich as fuck cuban guy in miami
>they moved into a one-story house with a ton of palm trees around the edge of the property
>go down to visit him like 6-7 times a year and every time hack open a bunch of coconuts with his machete, drink the water fresh then carve out the meat to make desiccated coconut for the kids

don't even fucking care that it's a memedrink these days man NOTHING beats fresh hacked coconut water.

it's popular and it tastes good, but it's not popular because it tastes good

>muh authenticity

A hispanic child climbed a tree to pick it for you

thanks guys i just drove to 7/11 and picked up a carton after reading this thread

probably not, was either a south east asian or a brazilian

I got a can with lunch today not even thinking about this thread. Is this how meme foods are created, subliminally? It was excellent btw, I'd never had it.

i personally think it tastes like cum/sweat but it has a ton of electrolytes and potassium so i use it in smoothies

Gives you the shits, apparently.

drkarl.com/coconut-claims-dont-hold-water-2/

It's okay. It's pretty good mixed with gin and lime cordial for a mindlessly easy hot weather cocktail.

it makes real tasty ice cream

Its real nice and cooling but shouldn't be used as hydration or some shit.
No such meme status in SEA, people have been drinking it since forever.

It makes a pretty good mixer with gin. That's all I really care about it.

> tastes good

I've tried out of a coconut and as a package beverage it's pretty disgusting.

That's a good looking coconut Chicago styled pizza you got OP

>degenerate alcoholic
>vacation in all inclusive resort in DR
>specialty was rum drink in a freshly chopped coconut
>wife and I drink them constantly
>shit our brains out for the next few days

then WHY is it popular?

??????????

I'm a big fan, I drink it during mornings to get me going as an alternative to coffee, also a good hangover cure.

I like the taste, so don't really see why it has to be a meme. The price isn't as bad as people make, really equivalent to soda if you buy it in bulk.

it's fucking tasty from the coconut, bottled/canned/tetrapaked is pretty naff though

A tasty source of electrolytes. I find it helps me stay hydrated on days when I drink a lot of water.

what about this

I've been buying coconuts, poking holes in them, and putting a straw in then drinking the stuff out of the inside. I'm terrified I'll crack one open and find a giant spider or something. Seems like something that could happen.

>electrolytes
the only true meme here

what the hell are electrolytes even? you mean like, in the toilet?

What's the difference between coconut water and coconut milk?

I know it's refreshing as fuck with some lemon on a hot day. I'd drink it if it was bad for me.

How does the first person to crack a coconut wake up?

Cucumbers have almost no nutritional value. Why would putting them in water help?

Also, coconut water is fine, but it's just a sugar beverage. Do you like the flavor? Drink it. Does your diet need more sugar? Probably not.

Fuuuuuug man, come on. I buy a coconut in chinatown in the summer for like a dolla and they chop the top, put a straw in there, and just give you it. Tastes bretty good so I don't care if it's a meme or I'm a meme for liking it, but goddammit now I'm gonna think of a spider crawling up the straw every time fuck me

I'm sorry user.
See, I figure if there are coconut spiders they're probably pretty big. Since they cut the top off for you you'd probably be able to see the spider. For me I just poke a hole in it exactly the size of the straw. I have no idea what's going on inside that thing. I'd hate to crack it open after and find a spider the size of my fist flavoring the juice.
>Used to buy them to relax because it's sweet and cliche, felt nice
>Now I'm stressed I'm drinking spider water and can't relax

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolyte

Here you go, I didn't know they let special ed elementary students on Veeky Forums