What do you think of ribs?

What do you think of ribs?

I think they're over four years old.
Stop shit-posting, faggot.

Did I say I took the picture?

Why not post some OC rather than random images from Google?

Because I can.

Stop shit-posting, faggot.

Awesome. I just bought me a rack of smoked ribs. Threw them in a chilli.

ignore the faggot

ribs are fucking delicious
hickory smoked ftw

pic vaguely related

/Thread

beef>pork

pls post moar muh fuggen dick

I'll see what i have
All these pics were saved from here btw

I'm in full agreement. Especially beef short ribs. I'm seriously considering ordering in some bison short ribs to run as a special in July.

They're great, I really love the idea of eating meat, but I hate the taste so any excuse to cover the meat in a sugary, brown syrup and cook it for most of an afternoon until it reselmbles a meat-shaped toffee apple is great for me.

I am out of the circuit now but used to do competition and ribs are probably my favorite meat to cook besides pulled pork. Pork ribs and brisket are the best showcases of a person's skill with bbq, although even with a novice they are still amazing. I tend to lean pork over beef ribs, but to each his own.

k

oh look
a retard appears

ribs are easily my favorite food on the planet

pork ribs with egg, avocado, and kimchi yo. There's no way to fuck it up (unless you fuck the ribs up)

At an Airbnb and the family who owns the place invited me to dinner tonight. Had ribs and a shitload of awesome sides. They were surprisingly good. Ribs really are easy to cook and make you look good. These were pretty legit though, fall off the bone and a homemade bbq sauce that was nice and tangy. Good people.

>used to do competition
tell us your secrets

Why wouldn't you? Pipe down mongoloid

Beef ribs master race.

Jesus christ this thread. I'm going to have to pack everything in and go on a wandering barbecue pilgrimage like some sort of meaty Forrest Gump.

I made this today, was delicious, coat the bitch In honey, add a dry rub that I didn't put sugar in, drizzle maple syrup, bake for 2 hours 250ish, bbq at 350-400 for the hickory glaze, an no I didn't steal the picture from the vegetarian recipe thread I made that thread

I never order them because they're an ordeal to eat. You either have to awkwardly use a knife and fork or make your hands filthy.

Not him, but you two clearly missed the sarcasm in his post. He's saying ribs are shit.

>hickory smoked ftw
That's not how you spell apple.

>bake for 2 hours
>baking first

you dun fucked up, senpai

Ribs are pretty good. My dad is lazy so he just boils/cooks whatever you want to call it in a crock pot.

what is the thing in the bottom right corner, looks like some kind of pie

Slow roasting it, covered in tinfoil and dry rub half done in the oven half in the bbq, 260 on the oven 240ish in the bbq, just barely on the dry side but first time making them this way and they were hella good compared to the savages in my house that boiled theirs first

>compared to the savages in my house that boiled theirs first

I will never understand this. Why don't they just use a microwave?

We didn't have a microwave till about a year or two ago, still only use it to heat magic bags and that's about it, but yea idk