Go to Jet's Pizza

>Go to Jet's Pizza
>Order Super Special
>With Turbo Crust
Winning

Oven wasn't hot enough.

Should have pushed it back

Simple pepperoni pizza, a favorite of all children and a classic for grown ups too

Why is none of that cheese browned?

There isn't any cheese.
>trips

Hawaiian pizza

I love jets but it gives me the shits like no other pizza place

That's because they use a lot of oil

Oil on pizza?
I imagine a little EVOO maybe.

>pineapples on pizza

end thine self

The raw dough soaks in oil filled pans, its why the square pizza gets all crispy and shit

Ok what is turbo crust.

Jet's is the bomb, maybe a little pricey but always tasty!

Oil doesn't cause diarrhea, are you guys retarded? It's like you have a 4-year-old's understanding of digestion

Butter, garlic, and romano

>maybe a little pricey
this is honestly the only thing that keeps me from ordering Jet's more. I really like their pizza, but it's just too expensive.

Go on a keto diet and you'll rethink your statement. If you ingest shittons of fat your shit gets runny.

Because they use high-quality Grande brand cheese without anti-caking cellulose in it, which browns faster than just the cheese.

Browned cheese on a pizza is seen as a fault among pizzamakers in the know. :^)

I havent had Jets but know that they use Stanislaus tomatoes and Grande cheese (and I think All-Trumps flour), which are all top-shelf products, used in the best NY pizzarias for a long time. I really want to try it.

Excessive oil does

>Grande cheese
Ladies, Gentlemen, Honored Guests, all rise for the plebeian.

Grande is notoriously the best but most expensive foodservice mozz and lots of good pizza places avoid it because of the cost, which is probably a factor why their Jets pizza is more expensive, too. :^)

How much do they charge for that?

A large one topping with flavored crust? Bout 11 bones

Pizza has got to be the most triggering food someone could possibly post to Veeky Forums.

Eh. Not too bad all things considered.

Not really. Jet's is a very good "bready" pizza.
Again, it's not the cheapest pizza parlor.

It's basically Detroit style-- they might even call it that, I dunno-- but with the sauce under the cheese and fancier toppings. Pan pizza generally can be called Sicilian style, but Pan pizza with the cheese that goes all the way out to the edge of the oiled pan and makes like crusty brown cheese edge is often called Detroit style. 100% authentic Detroit would have the sauce on top of the cheese and wouldn't have jazzed up crust ingredients or pineapple and other shit like that in it.

Pic related: it's Buddy's in Detroit, which is the original.

>Jet's Pizza
is that some sort of flyover chain?

Yes, technically. It's a Michigan based company but is in a bunch of other random locationa now, I know its also in Ohio, Florida, and TN because I have friends in those places, I know some states also do not have it yet as well

used to deliver for jets, was cool with my boss and he let me make general tsos chicken pizza. shit was delicious

Nice, when I used to work there opening the store I made a breakfast pizza a bunch of times....just cooked eggs in a pan then threw em on a no sauce pizza with ham bacon and green peppers

What style of pizza do they do? Pan? Grandma? Conveyor belt?

It's adorable how you think anybody cares what the genuine version your garbage food is.

here.

I rest my case.

i found it interesting...

Fuck off to the village NY homo

I kind of did too

I saw you riding a fixie in Williamsburg earlier

It's quasi-Detroit with top-tier ingredients. They have round pies too, but the square is where it's at, looks like.

They use a conveyor oven.

The main difference between round and square dough is that the square uses a decent ammount more yeast, and how they are stored....the square dough is pressed out to shape in oiled pans and the oil tends to get all over it, while the round is kept in its round shape but simply flattened down onto lightly oiled metal sheets

They mix both doughs in store, yeah?