What do you get when you go to McDonalds?

Big Mac and a strawberry shake

or cherry pie and coffee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahRzi-H9GnI
youtube.com/watch?v=J_2sCsipYM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mcdouble and a large coke zero

I know I'll be called a pleb or whatever but I like to go to the McDonalds that serve breakfast all day and order a sausage egg mcmuffin and a filet of fish, and remove the fish filet from the sandwich and stack it in the sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffin.

It is so fucking good. I know it sounds crazy but you haven't lived until you've tried it.

McDonalds advertisment thread.

Fuck this shit.

Saged

regret.

Shitty advertising thread, but fish for breakfast is one of my favorite things to do. Although I don't usually mix it with eggs or sausage.

You're not a true blue McDonalds fan unless you've done this at least once:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahRzi-H9GnI

I haven't been to Mcdonalds in so long I can't remember anything about it. When I buy my first car I'm gonna take a drive over to Mcdonalds and get the Breakfast menu.

Where do you live?

I fucking hate you people that make/post in fast-food threads
>yes I also hate myself
>but not just for posting this

2 bacon mcdoubles
2 junior chickens

the jr. chickens are actually better than reg. chickens. but then I sometimes make them into one sandwich.

The other day I ordered 3 cheeseburgers and a medium fry. Oh my childhood, how bliss.

I usually get large fries, a hi-c orange and a $1 cheeseburger.

I always regret buying the burger though, but I have to fill my stomach with more than just delicious fries I guess.

are fast food shills like these a common occurence on Veeky Forums? if so, that's hilarious

nice try Mr FBI

>a medium fry
>a
>fry
You only ordered a single french fry and specified it's size?
You absolute autist.

i'll bet you're giggling to yourself, thinking that was clever or funny, waiting in anticipation of a reply

He's taking low-carb' to the extreme.
:^)

While UK Monopoly was on, I ordered the wrap of the day, every day.

£1.99 for three monopoly plays. Pretty much always won a medium drink to accompany it.

This, I only really buy mcdonalds anymore when they have the monopoly stuff. In this most recent one in the states I won 500 bucks though, which was pretty cool. someone just gave me their pieces cause they saw I was picking them off. and I ended up getting short line as one of my first pieces in exchange for a small mccafe coupon.

When I buy from mcdonalds though I usually get either a 10 or 20 piece if I have someone over, and a large fry and we split it. If no one is over I usually just get the 10 piece and eat it on the drive home from work.

I have found that soft drinks can be quite efficient in monopoly plays per £, but it seems that it's always their new trial item that has the most, and this year that just happenend to be the wraps.

I honestly love the McGriddle™

McDonald's shakes are complete ass. Both it and the filetofish are particularly irredeemable piles of filth.

You have to pay me to eat those.

Sweet tea and 2 mcchickens usually or large fry and 2 double cheese burgers if i'm really high

2 double cheeseburgers no pickles add mac sauce
usually i get a mcflurry but every mcds i have been to is very stingy with how much toppings they put on

Every fucking second of every fucking day. They don't even try to hide it, its just threads like "the quesalupa comes out tomorrow, don't forget to stop at Taco Bell!"

Fucking garbage 1/10 board but its kind of ironically funny to read these threads

Have you ever tried blending the Big Mac and strawberry shake together?

Have you ever tried blending the McDouble and coke zero together?

Why doesn't McDonalds make and serve BLT's?

These until they were all gone

>strawberry shake
Those shakes cost almost as much as the burger so NO!

I've been getting a mcchicken lately with ketchup instead of mayonnaise but it isn't very filling.

I like to get a big mac and ask them to quadruple the special sauce. I want that burger fucking dripping in the special sauce.

A Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola.

Nothing. Because I don't eat that shit.

>le edgelord

For me it's the Watermelon, intelligent, nihlistic and has a wicked sense of humor.

I dont eat there, because im not a pleb.

Used to get pic related. Now there's nothing I want.

>fresh

my sides

Used to be a big xtra
Now, a double cheeseburger and juniour chicken

i cant eat it anymore. it leaves me unsatisfied unless i eat like 2 large meals.

all those empty fucking calories, there's barely any satiating proteins in a meal

lets say i get a mcchicken or a double quarter pounder, the only protein is the patty

the vegies, the bun, the chips, the drink, it's just empty carbs that do nothing to fill me up

SHIT FOOD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

the address for the closest arby's

attitude by a bunch of pavement apes, usually

right? those were awesome. who the fuck decided to take them away?

youtube.com/watch?v=J_2sCsipYM0

my friend worked and a mc donalds, he said that the big mac is just a mc double with extra bun, same patties and everything

you can still buy these. just ask for a snack wrap but you only want the meat

t.mcdonalds employee

They do in Australia

i go to my car and drive to cook out.

2 McChickens and a Large Coke.

Two cheeseburger

One tapwater

>mcdonalds

Two McDoubles and a Junior Chicken.

If I'm feeling fat I'll get 20 nuggies.

Triple cheeseburger with extra mustard, pickles, onions, and ketchup. Mayo, if I'm feeling extra fat. Mac sauce if I'm feeling extra cheeky. It needs extra sauce and toppings since there's so much meat and cheese.

Also, it has more meat than a Quarter Pounder for $2 less.

what does "t. (noun)" mean? I see it a lot, its like it just popped up.

Why doesn't McDonalds serve hot dogs? That would be epic, and not that hard to implement.

>2 McDoubles, 2 hot 'n spicy McChickens, large Dr. Pepper
or
>20 McNuggets, large Dr. Pepper
or
>2 sausage and egg McMuffins, hash brown, large Dr. Pepper

It's a Finnish way for signing off letters, "t." being short for something that translates to "regards"

Two mcdoubles with bigmac sauce added
and a water cup

if i was really treating myself i would get a vanilla shake too, but i dont eat at mcdonalds to treat myself

Is it possible to get a container of Big Mac Sauce for dipping. I love taking the bun off a big mac and dipping my french fires in the sauce. I'd love to have some big mac sauce on the side.

yes, it's like 30 cents for mac sauce,
i love the mac sauce, it's like crack

literally only reason i go to mcdonalds

two double quarter pounders, that's it. And water.
>tfw Japan McDonald's doesn't have drink refills

McGangBang w/ buffalo sauce

My Maccas guidelines are as follows:

- Any burger without the meat
- hash brown as meat substitute
- at least a medium fanta

Usually won't get it as a meal. Fries aren't that great most of the time especially if not fresh.

Depends on the hour. Breakfast times are either a hot black coffee and Breakfast Deluxe with biscuit in place of the muffin, or occasionally a McGriddle instead. Evenings are usually just two bacon McDoubles with buffalo sauce. I'm currently in Hawaii, so I got to try the Haupia pie and the McTerri, both of which were pretty yummy! I'mma probably try and go again tomorrow in time for the Spam and rice platter.

i'll never not be upset that the chipotle bacon bbq burger is gone

double cheeseburger and a mcchicken with a medium fry
sometimes I use their coupon for a buy one get one more expensive sandwich but then I'll skip on the fries

Fillet O Fish, no cheese

Medium Fry

Cup of tartare for dipping fry (sometimes extra cost)

Why doesn't mcdonald's just up their food quality a little bit to get with the times?

I would literally start eating there again.

either two double cheeseburgers plain with ketchup packets or a one of them with fries

their toppings are terrible and the mcdonalds where I live is one of the better locations.

>Fillet O Fish, no cheese
the patrician way to order a fillet o fish

50 piece chicken mcnuggets

all sweet and sour bby

They can't compete with nicer establishments. The only reason anybody ever goes to McDonald's is because it's the only place available or because they're accustomed to its specific mixture of ingredients and chemicals. I very rarely eat fast food but on the odd occasion I crave Mcdonalds, like fuck would any "nicer" food satisfy me the same way.

You can get a single fry now? Is that like 5 cents? Does price vary according to size?

6 piece meal with bottled water

>They got rid of the chipotle chicken snack wrap

Stop

Stop talking like a downs patient then.

>What do you get when you go to McDonalds

A stomach ache...

Heart disease and metabolic syndrome.
Might as well just open up them wrists next time you take a bath, McCuck.

McKinley Mac

oreo mcflurry tbqh

Mchicken and mcdouble with a choc shake if I really want to stop my heart. My girls gets a double cheeseburger and apple pie. Large fry to share. We only eat this garbage when we're drunk or high as fuck

There's advertisements everywhere retard. Kill yourself.

I don't go to McDonald's but I always get a Crispy Chicken on BK

Cant eat mcdonalds when i do i get really bad acne.

When I go to McDonald's I get away from McDonald's.

>no cheese
>he pays for cheese but asks not to include it
autism

>no meat
>he eats anything but the healthiest part of the meal
i'm freaking tired of this idiotic site

>or cherry pie and coffee
81 replies, and not a single mention of Twin Peaks. Sure is summer in here.

yeah, because fish and cheese is such a winning combination

Im addicted to the fries but I don't really care about anything else there.

t. Wojak """""spoonfeeder""""

I usually get a black coffee,some chicken nuggets and a happy meal for my husbands daughter.

I watch so much while shit on the internet but this is what makes me gag.

Big mac, fries, diet coke.

Full sugar drinks make my teeth feel weird.

one of the perks of McDs is it's supposed to be cheap but here in Italy a good meal is like 12 euro, I can eat like a motherfucker with 12 euro of supermarket food

ye, it's even worse in denmark. mcd is so pointless

Gay cuck. Dank meme kid

I'm not gay, i said husband.

Ye don't have the eurosaver menu in Italy? €1 coffee €2 burger and €1 twisty fries, best meal in the place.