What do you guys think of Action Bronson?

What do you guys think of Action Bronson?

fuck off viral fag

Love his music and like catching up on the lyrics about food especially cause I'm middle eastern and he always mentioning that shit. Makes him mad relatable. But when it comes to cooking I don't really fuck with idolizing chefs I'm more into trying my own thing and creating my own style by fusing together multiple things I learn from different chefs and articles.

I want to see him go into one of those industrial engine block shredders

I'm not sure what you mean by this user

I tried to watch the first episode of his YT eating show but it was just him talking about how awesome he was.

I've seen him live twice, the first time he dove into the crowds and we had each other in a headlock while he rapped. The second time he the crowd went absolutely mental to one of his songs (Easy rider if you know his music) and there was a massive mosh-pit thing going on and the gig was shut down.

The best two gigs i've ever been to, his music is great too. As is his cooking show

He does that just for jokes though. Watch the second season it's on Vineland and much better. The first episode of season two does dick ride him a lot,makes it seem like he's a genius but after that it's fine

cool performer, great dude, met him as he was having a little bbq before a festival show, his cooking is really good actually.

> I like weed
> I like good food
> Therefore I like Action Bronson

The whole concept of food, weed, music, travelling is cool as fuck

His music is pretty terrible.

Word. It's pretty cool how he combined both his love for food and music. Cook's for fans right before he raps about food for them

I would disagree. But music, like food, is subjective and no point in arguing about what you like and what I like.

He's a big guy

It's all about what you like... I love his music but I can see why people don't

for food

I think he is the definition of a successful millennial persona. Dude is living how he wants and gets paid to do it. I don't think he's a genius chef but he definitely knows what he is doing, when he cooks, so I got respect for the guy.

i dont really like rap, but i dont dislike his stuff.
Baby blue is a fun song.

>viral
retard

I find it strange that he dislikes mussels and shrimp

You sound gay as fuck

Next time put some respeck on his name

I kinda like him, actually.

Never listened to his music, though.

I don't know him.

He looks like the host of a discovery channel live drama logging "documentary" though.

Who's this angry ginger potato?