Yo.. wtf?

yo.. wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nC6dBsNz0oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>brown people put rat in soda to try and get money from companies

shockerrrrr

>non whites
>stupidly fake a completely impossible event to try to extort large corporations
>parents will get sent to jail for it instead and lose the child to foster system

brown people: not being white since ever

>Texas

Seriously this. It's literally impossible for this to happen on the production line.

it looks like a fucking toy.

I wonder what an actual rat carcass would look like after soaking in Dr. Pepper for a month or three.

There's no way this actually happened. My grandfather worked in a Coke factory, and I visited him a bunch. The sheer amount of quality controls every batch goes through is fucking insane.

How do they expect anyone to believe that a big ass rat got I to that bottle?

yeah white people don't do tha

>those people
>white

>giving soda to children

youve been waiting a while to post this havnt you little nigger?

don't drop your skittles on the way out.

I guess white men are no better than coloreds.
SJWs were right

>3 year old
>drank half his soda
>looks like a 1.5L bottle
>muhgenetics in 20 years
When I was a kid I'd get one glass of coke on sundays at my grandparents' place, and it was a real treat.

highly decomposed

If I remember correctly the wife is Asian and the husband is some kind of Serb. So they're not white.

And look how you ended up

If they got it in dead, it could get in alive. It's incredible where rats can get to if they feel the need.

But if it tried to do so on a production line it would knock things over, jam things up, and be immediately noticed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nC6dBsNz0oc

These guys know

Rats are nimble little fucks. They can fit through any hole large enough for their head. That's kind of a big rat but I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to squeeze it in

Go look up a vid of a bottling plant, see what the bottles look like at the beginning of the process and how fast the line moves.

I know more than most about rats having kept 30+ as pets over the last decade and I can attest that although they can get in those bottle there is no fucking way they can do it without knocking it over and stopping the production line.

>30+ rats
>posts pic of dead one

Are you sadistic? Why not just let them live subpar lives at Petco until they die of bacterial infections

He is not dead in that pic, he is just fat and asleep on his back. I over feed my boys because I am a big softy, have a pic of another fat one.

Why the hell do you feed them so much
I can understand a little tubby but that motherfucker must drag his tummy on the ground everywhere he walks

He lived to be almost 4 when the average age of a wild rat is 2, rats can eat everything humans can and my boys fucking love spicy food. I have seen them wolf down spicy curry and chili that is too much for some humans, my rats lead a better life than some kids I know and its far better than ending up as snake food.

Not sure if trips mean this isnt abuse

>ywn think making your pets obese to the point where they would have health repercussions and struggle to move is being "a big softy".
phew

What's wrong with his jewels? Do you ritually stretch them out? Do you also want then to drag on the ground while he walks?

What is the ritual if they are female?

I wouldn't say it's completely impossible but it's most likely bullshit because they definitely have weight checks and bottle scans to make sure everything is up to standards and that there isn't any shit in the bottle.

>Letting your kids drink soda
Rats doing them a favor

I wonder how well this would go over on /an/....

Making me miss mine, they lived to be nearly two and three. Cute little buggers.

Probably pretty awful. /an/ hates most pet owners who aren't themselves, and sometimes they even hate themselves too.

>What's wrong with his jewels? Do you ritually stretch them out? Do you also want then to drag on the ground while he walks?

Thats average for rats nuts, they can get fucking massive. Google it, I am not getting banned on Veeky Forums of all places but rats can grow fucking huge balls. I once had a rat who had human sized testicles and when he got was in a bad mood they turned purple, he lived to become the Alpha for a short while so it was not too unhealthy for him.

> I over feed my boys because I am a big softy

Back to your containment board.

>struggle to move
You have never seen them running around and having a good fight after a meal, I could post my youtube channel of this happening but you fucks would dox me. Seriously, if a rat lives to twice his wild cousin lives and enjoys great food and drink, how is that abuse? It would be fucking paradise for most humans, roll on me dying at 150 while eating burgers and drinking beer.

>Making me miss mine, they lived to be nearly two and three. Cute little buggers.
Get more user, better than some cunt buying them for snake food.