Cheese and gravy fries, anyone?

Cheese and gravy fries, anyone?

Hell yeah dude disco fries are my fucking game

No thanks bro.. I have some fries already.

Oui!
But not grated cheese pls. Fresh cheese curds makes it better.

Looks like someone popped open your mum and spread her over some sweet potato fries.

if you're mom's pussy looked like that I've got no clue why you aren't eating it right the fuck now.

I bet you would still eat it, you dirty anglo.

I'm too busy eating some actual good gravy and cheese fries

Poutine gratinée mon négro!

I thought it was just négre

Poutine is gross, but I'll chow down on some teen poo any day.

Ah, American poutine.

We have this middle easterners waging a jihad on my flavor pallet, making me drop bombs after every meal. But hell I love their sauce even if they drown the rice in it, pic related you can either get it on fries or rice.
You uncultured little sausage humping dog licker, its called poutine. Wtf disco fries? Really if theres one french word to know its called poutine, i be you call your regular fries freedom fries.

I found a better picture

yummy yummy rice in my tummy

toum garlic sauce.

AB?

Holy fuck that looks so good

Carne asada fries > pootine any day of the week anywhere.

Is that a freestyle chicago pizza?

Nègre is "nigger" while négro is the more friendly "nigga" equivalent.

Gravy? Cheese and.... gravy?

Would cheese be good on my mashed potatoes and gravy?

You ruined poutine REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This is a poutine from Coq Rapide.

>Coq Rapide

Benny&Co Shit Tier Longueuil Poo Cabaret

Le Belgo at Iberville is GOAT.

Benny was the last poutine I ate tho.

Yeah I get Benny once in a while too because it's convenient, cheaper and better than St-Hubert.

Belgo seems like a fine establishment!
À essayer si je passe par St-Jean!

They really fucked that poutine up. There are large curd chunks on that plate without any gravy so they won't melt and you end up with bites of cold cheese.

They fucking drown it in every time, you ask for a little sauce and they nod their heads while looking at you dead in the eye then proceed the baptize the plate with their sauces. Its signigicnatly better when theres only a splash of sauce.
Ontario, thing is chicken on the rocks
10/10 would munch out on. God damn, ontario needs some good poutine places. I heard theres a all you can eat poutine place in toronto. But thats bit of a trip from the gta.

I don't go often to Montréal, but I will check it out too, Poutine burger extrême seems nice and would be awesome when drunk.

It was the last poutine I ate, I rate it a 7/10. Only because it was huge as fuck and tenders were noice.

Make your own, I made this atrocity with a friend when we were drunk a long time ago.
We used chicken tenders instead of fries. It was good.

It also looks like you used cheese instead of curds. You got one third of the ingredients right.

Yeah, but we were drunk and had only that.

>A poutine Général Tao from Le Belgo

It's called Paolo et Suzanne(), but it's in the north of the city, far from Metros. A good bet would be to go to Côte-Vertu station and stop at Hot Dog Decarie ()

loose the gravy and add chili.

American here. Payed $8 freedombuxs for poutine. Shit was terrible. Basicly Popeyes French Fries with unsalted chicken gravy and bits of unmelted bland cheese.

0/10

well you should hop the border and pay 8 liberalbucks for a decent meal before Trumps gets elected and we shut off the border

now were guacin

Freedom fries here. What's the easiest way to make/substitute cheese curds in poutine?

>grated cheese
I'll fucking shank you and whoever made that abomination.

mes copains, stop
my passport is expired and this is literal torture

es-tu mon ami belge de /fr/ ?

Bring a high cream milk (you'll probably need to add cream) close to boil, remove from heat, leave to cool for a couple of minutes, stir in an acid, strain through cheesecloth, wrap remaining solids in the cloth, place cloth between two boards with weight on top, leave this assembly in fridge for a few hours.

non, je suis un Americain de NYC qui aime la poutine et qui parle francais terribles