What kind of sweets do you like Veeky Forums? Chocolate, baked goods, whichever...

What kind of sweets do you like Veeky Forums? Chocolate, baked goods, whichever. I'm going to go to the grocery story and I need something new. Pic related for me

fuck yeah man i just ate some of those. you should try the dark chocolate kind they're even better.

ice cream treats like klondikes, those cones with nuts spinkled on them, ice cream snickers. stuff like that.

opera cake u bich

Maltesers
Any milk chocolate cookie will be good
Snickers
Picnic
Crunch

Any nut and chocolate is a good choice really

Can someone help me remember the name of a chocolate bar?

It was Cadbury and named after something to do with artillery or guns. It had loads of nuts and raisins in it and was awsome

cadbury only has fruit and nut bars, nothing with a specific name at this point
how long ago did you eat this candy

Really? Damn I didn't know those even existed, I'll have to try and find them
That does sound pretty good

I love gummy candy. Especially those gummy colas and sour britecrawlers

Are you thinking of a "Fuse". AKA the best chocolate bar ever thats now been discontinued?

In the UK we have a selection box which has a white one (I think milk chocolate), standard roche, and the dark chocolate coffee one.

Reese's

>Reese's
It's pronounced Reese's

Actually it's pronounced Reecii.

Raffaelo > Ferrero Rocher.

>Not mixing your Rocher with pic related for ultimate chocolate and coconut goodness.

THATS IT YOU FUCKING LEGEND

If you're up for cooking, I can post the lemon bar recipe my mom mailed me. Yes, mailed. I made it last week and it was godly.

Please do share!

Crust:
2 cups flour
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup cold butter

Filling:
2 cups sugar
4 tablespoons flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 eggs
4 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 teaspoons lemon zest

Glaze:
2 cups powdered sugar
4 tablespoons melted butter
4 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour, powdered sugar and salt. Cut in cold butter (a food processor works great for this) [I tried this and it does, in fact, work perfectly]
Press into 9x13 pan
Bake 12 minutes.

Mix filling and spread over baked crust.
Bake for another 20 minutes. Don't let it get too brown.

Let cool.
Mix glaze ingredients and spread on top. If bubbles form, the lemon bars are still too hot.
Refrigerate at least two hours. Overnight is best.

Forgot to add: I needed two lemons for this recipe. Please use fresh lemon juice and not the bottled stuff, unless you want your bars to taste like ass. Enjoy!

Did someone say chocolates that never should have been discontinued?

The coconut ones. Holy fuck they are good. Best coconut anything you will ever eat.