How about a nice pepperoni pizza for lunch today Veeky Forums?

How about a nice pepperoni pizza for lunch today Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xHTApUbL64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This .

Top kek

I disagree with his thoughts on plain cheese pizza, but he's spot on with pepperoni. Never liked it. Especially in my neck of the woods where we have spicy chourico/linguica

Fuck you.

>I disagree with his thoughts on plain cheese pizza

I haven't watched that video in forever, but wasn't it something like, "Cheese pizza is for children." Not very clever.

Most pizzas begin their lives as cheese pizzas. Pepperoni pizza? It's a cheese pizza with pepperoni. Supreme pizza? It's a cheese pizza with pepperoni, sausage, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, black olives, etc.

If your pizza only tastes good with toppings, then your pizza sucks. Cheese pizza is the gold standard to measure all pizzas by. I always order a cheese pizza when trying a new place. If it's good, chances are the other ones are as well.

it was a bout how pizza with no toppings is just a couple of ingredents from being bread.

>autism speaks

maybe i should order a plain hamburger from in n out

It's going to be better than a plain hamburger from most other chains which proves the point.

After seeing pics like this a few days ago it made me want a pepporoni pizza, I told mum and she laughed.

When the food arrived she ordered me a chicken, peppers and mushroom pizza instead.

Plain cheese is the gold standard in NY, the thing by which any slice place is judged. They often don't even cook pepperoni pizza. They put pepperoni on a slice of cheese when they reheat it to serve it.

Well so is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but I don't see him making a video about that.

His best video was the "Facebook quizzes" one

>but wasn't it something like, "Cheese pizza is for children." Not very clever.
This is basically his argument for EVERYTHING. It's a recurring argument from manchildren who want to feel more mature than they are. I don't think, at any point in my life, have I declared anything is just "for children". It's such a self-conscious statement to make.

>If your pizza only tastes good with toppings, then your pizza sucks. Cheese pizza is the gold standard to measure all pizzas by. I always order a cheese pizza when trying a new place.
This. I hate when people (like Maddox) talk about pizza like its value as a food is proportionally related to how much shit is piled on it. Not saying I don't like a bit of "garbage" pizza every now and then, but if that's the only way someone can enjoy pizza, I feel bad for them.

This shit is actually great.

I wonder if they can do the bacon wrap AND stuffed crust

You're a true visionary sir. They might hit 5000 Calories for a single pizza.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xHTApUbL64

My chest hurts with excitement

>that picture
why does it look like they took 4 circular pizzas, pushed them against each other, then filled the empty space with more cheese and pepperoni

>he doesn't eat pizza in its ultimate form

I haven't seen one of these in years. Do they even make them anymore?

Whoa never knew they made a pizza flavor

food 4 less has them I know.
They're amazing drunk

how do you get them drunk?

blender and some courage