What are some other good American beers?

What are some other good American beers?

None of those crappy microbrew things though please

Other urls found in this thread:

ratebeer.com/ratebeerbest/BestBrewers-World2016.asp
beeradvocate.com/lists/top/
i.stanford.edu/~julian/pdfs/www13.pdf
businessinsider.com/experts-pick-best-beers-in-the-world-2013-9?op=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Champagne of Beers.

I pretty much only drink macros.

Not because I think they're all that great, but because microfags annoy the shit out of me and I like triggering them

Guinness is the best American beer by far.

>>/int/59174317

bad thread

brew your own beer you lazy twat

>microbrew

I had "ballast point" when i was in the states for holiday after my friend had told me how good they were. it was just fucking disgusting. they cost a fortune for watered down shit you could get at any pub in london for half the price and 1/8th of the pretentiousness.

Microbrews don't even taste good lol

Cannot think of a single good one

cmon

Here is your reply.

An ingredient I hear they use is Donkey Urine. Would not recommend.

What's pretentious about Ballast Point?

The fact people find it good but you don't?

it's an int thread mate

Fosters is good

But that might be Australian, not sure

Not all microbrews are good and not all mass produced are bad.

It's objectively not good. European beer is much better than that shameful imitation, Fosters is much superior.

>try one product in one country larger than my continent
>didn't like it
>all types of products from that country are terrible

yep...

/int/ pls go

Best widespread beer for upperclass white trash anywhere.

>why yes m'lady, I only drink beers from breweries with under 50 employees and are within a 2 mile radius of this irish pub establishment i drink from

>Not believing my sincere opinion.

Okay make mistakes on your own.

bad bait, bad post, pls go

Fosters is objectively shit.

Love a bit of fosters when I throw a shrimp on the barbie with my mate gaz

>one product

after i told him how shit it was, he suggested i try "lagunitas". it was the same shit, different label. bottled waste sold to art majors to look cool while drinking at high school parties. i drink beer for the taste, not the hip look that american microbrews attract.

>bait
Not bait you absolute pleb.

Miller Lite, Blue Moon, Miller High Life, Guiness Blonde, Yingling or however you spell it.

I want to know peoples fascination with indian pale ale, every one i've ever tried tastes like shit

>someone will post yeungling or whatever

It's not national so dont even bother with that shit

Im going to go with Oskar Blues. It's national now soooo yeah. Other than that...uhhh Sierra Nevada? Old Style?

bruce you have to go back

>one idiot friend
>in a country of millions
>speaks for two beers
>with a country the size of his continent containing thousands of breweries

yep...

All beers taste the same anyway.

European beers are all too malty. Like drinking a glass of sugar water.

There is no difference between beers other than where they're stored. In Europe it is an Ancient feel that makes it better.

Brazilian beer is the best.

Is desparados Mexican?

>what do you mean dogshit tastes bad?? you havent tried every dogs shit

And they're both from San Diego
What are the odds mate?

Corona is Mexican.

No it fucking isn't are you joking?

source?

Well, San Diego is a terrible place with terrible people. Guess it just follows to have terrible breweries with terrible beer.

LOL HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU JFC

It's actually a lesser known fact that the beer is actually produced in brazil & the sticker is manufactured in mexico; which is why it says mexico on the sticker.

Doesn't the bottle say "hecho en Mexico" or "product of Mexico"?

The owner of the corona factory is brazillian.

>West Coast "beer"
One of the few things the MidWest is good at is beer.

That's pretty fucking dumb. What's the point.

I mean that's cool that it's made in Brazil, but why try to market it as a Mexican product?

any reason why mother earth tastes just as awful or is that just another anomaly in great american beer?

"American" "beer"

Germany produces the only beers of note. Fuck off.

Brazilian factories don't need to adhere to as many regulations and are hence a lot dirtier than those in Mexico.

>mid-west "beer"

utter shit too. the closer you are to california, the shitter the beer. that's why boston beer is the best.

reminder for when you decide to post ITT

Because more people know what Mexico is. No white trash at a shitty Taco Paco's restaurant is going to want a Brazilian beer.

No wonder Corona is the worst beer ever produced. Fucking skunked and light damaged, fucking hues. Even the dipshit africans know how to make unskunked beer

Just because some British faggot thinks he can "maniplulate" me he has another thing coming. We are going to discuss GOOD American beer.

Cannot think of a single good American beer

>good
>American beer
Oxymoron

>what is wisconsin

again reminder these are /int/ brits please disregard

i've been drinking a lot of lindemans framboise lately cuz it's the only framboise i can get here lmao

HEI NE KEN

Isn't that Dutch?

True bro.

Lets start an interesting discussion about American beers
I suppose Budweiser is German if you go by names alone ha ha.

Nah Heineken is actually Dutch, produced by a Dutch company

Cincinnati, Lansing, Indy. All make great beers too.

lmao heineken is german you idiot

Are any beers american any more are are they all being sold off?

Just googled it, no it isn't

fuck off retard

It was always Dutch, never American

check again, heineken is produced in the same factory as beck's, you're dumb as shit

Are any beers American then or is it just fosters cause coors light is dutch too

ratebeer.com/ratebeerbest/BestBrewers-World2016.asp
>1USA!
>2USA
>3Belgium?
>4USA
>5USA
>6USA
>7USA?
>8USA
>9USA
>10USA

beeradvocate.com/lists/top/
>1USA
>2USA
>3USA
>4USA
>5USA
>6USA
>7USA
>8USA
>9USA
>10USA

huehue

>No estonia

Fucking shit list

So I probably shouldn't drink corona?

>.com
Ahh yes, nice bias

Yellow bellys and lone star but I'm also in Dallas, tax and all the shitty "dive" bars have thm for a $1 or $2

stay jelly europoor. once carter deregulated the beer industry the best country in the world raped you yet again. took under 2 decades for our freedom injection into the market.

find me a .gov or .edu link for top 100 beer rankings in 2016 and ill let you move here.

Because one with a specific country's domain would be better? Beer ratings associations are commercial entities.

lmao britbong /int/ brigade thread backfires and he begins damage control

It should make you wonder though that in every American test bed, American products come out better. If you do not recognize this, you have the mental capacity of the man in the attached webm who - by the way - is a very popular American youtube chef who sells his own line of sauces, has a massive following and appeared on numerous TV shows.

Who doesn't own a bottle opener? They put that shit on can openers for christ sake.

Well then Heineken isn't from anywhere at all, or from just about everywhere, going by the number of places where it is brewed under license.

Sorry, don't know about those TV shows, didn't pay my license.

Still waiting on your list.

I'll be here.

huehue.

>ballast point
>watered down shit
>you could get at any pub in london
beer noob confirmed

Fact: Most American craft beer "connaisseurs" do not care about taste, it's mostly about how the logo looks and how obscure the name of the brewery is. Those people who say they care about flavor, really only care about the amount of hops so they look badass to other craft beer hipsters.

grasping at straws, britfags btfo

>implying he's not an American meta-shitposter

oh look, I did the work for you.
i.stanford.edu/~julian/pdfs/www13.pdf
businessinsider.com/experts-pick-best-beers-in-the-world-2013-9?op=1

>1Belgium
>2USA
>3USA
>4USA
>5USA
>6USA
>7USA
>8USA
>9USA
>10USA
>11USA
>12Belgium
>13USA
>14USA
>15USA
>16Swittzerland
>17Belgium
>18USA
>19USA
>20USA

>picking two more American websites

...stilllll waiting on your list.

You forgot to mention the study is 2 years old too. can't be using outdated shit like that and from an pleb-tier university.

Yuengling is a good beer. It has a decently strong flavor without being overly bitter.

Get it in the can though. It might be because the bottles are green and let more light through which makes it taste skunkier, but canned Yuengling tastes better.

This is what you're doing with your life.

This is what you're doing with your life

Are you guys joking?
>other good beers
>crappy microbrews

First off, I'm not a beer snob but: Bud light, Miller Light, Coors, Keystone, Natural Light, and Bud Ice. Are all dogshit. The only halfway decent american beer that isn't microbrew is full bodied lagers like Shiner bock, IPA's, and Belgian wheat ales like shock top/ blue moon. Also fat tire is good.

Also, bud lights entire marketing campaign is that their beer is mass produced dogcrap that average sports cucks enjoy.

But that's not Drie Fonteinen.