What is the laziest, easiest way to get what I need nutritionally every day...

What is the laziest, easiest way to get what I need nutritionally every day. I was looking in to the stuff sold on soylent.com. Does anyone have experience with meal replacement?

I can eat whatever really. Taste doesn't really matter to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xS8bAQKZoksJfONrEb1N_kFD5Sp-0W-TOJBOJQyLJk8/edit#gid=0
diy.soylent.com/recipes
diy.soylent.com/recipes/brets-soylent-oat-rice-complete-low-price
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's easy and hassle free to pop on down to your local McDonald's restaurant for a delicious Big Mac, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola.

Not necessarily looking for cheapest. Just something basically nutrient dense that I can suck down when i'm feeling hungry

piss off shill

This is what i'm trying to avoid.

bump?

one of these erryday mah nigga. youll be fine

Why do you want to live this way OP? You're on a board of cooks and food lovers. You appear to see food as only fuel, a way to keep your body alive. Eating disorder?

I suppose this may be the wrong board. I just wasn't sure where else to look. I'm actually trying to avoid anything like an eating disorder. I'm just someone who doesn't have a lot of time to make food and figured this may be a place where others have had similar situations. To eat only really whats needed most days. I do enjoy food and will still indulge here and there.

honestly user even if you don't have much time there are ways to eat nutritionally sound without resorting to Soylent (which is such a fucking stupid mem)

Ah, okay, I was worried for a minute there. Posting here was a good idea, but it's a slow board and I don't know jack about this. Maybe cross post to fit/?

Anything like a meal plan you could recommend?

Cook in bulk. You can make about 6 portions of stew in 20 minutes of active work. It freezes and reheats well.

I like cooking and food and I've done soylent. Heck, I'm going back to it right now. I can save my money for fancier dinners. Keep in mind with soylent, you'll have to drink 2-3 liters of water a day, meaning you'll have to keep water on you at all times. Another shitty thing is the cleanup if you leave it in the bottle. The stuff will smell after one day in room temperature. It spoils quickly. As for the benefits, well you already know: more time, more money, more energy. Of course some of your energy might be spent resisting the junk craving.

Solent is pretty low effort. Mix a days batch in a smoothy maker or blender and drink it throughout the day. Getting takaway in store or dirve through probabily takes longer for a single meal. Ordering takeaway online probabily requires less time.

I have a friend who has been using soylent for a few months. He's a student so he doesn't get a lot of time to cook and doesn't have a lot of money so he said it's ideal. He drinks it three times a day then if he wants a meal he'll just drink less of the mixture. I tried some once, the taste is fine. You can always add to it with honey or flavoured ice cream.

You can live basically forever with rice and beans. Just eat a lemon every now and then so you don't get scurvy.

really

he's a shill but OP putting fucking links on his post is just a normal poster?

Meal plan is a bit off but I'd do bell peppers (high in vit c) and varied bean stews over brown rice.

You can cook both in large batches over the weekend and simply reheat at your leisure as well as flavor differently so you can enjoy different flavors.

I do curried lentils/cuban black beans often enough in this method. I work 12 hour days and need food I can cook on my 2 days off a week.

Bonus points for being tasty and cheaper than soylent. Fuck soylent.

take a picture of your fucking soylent you fucking lying nigger

Eggs, Milk and Vegetables. That's all you really need to survive.

>I was looking in to the stuff sold on soylent.com.

Gosh, maybe we should post about soylent for a while - seems like a viable alternative to eating and why not? it was invented by a failed software engineer looking to cash in on something, anything, please don't let him die a loser.

Blend protein oats and eggs white in the morning and chicken with rice and veggies for dinner. You can make these in large amounts to consume over a couple days. You can warm up second 1 first can be flavored with shit if you want. Take vitamins to supplement and thats it.

Also add olive oil for fat.

Ensure and those other nutrition drinks they give old people and diabetics.

Carnation instant breakfast

Rice and beans

Lentils

Bee pollen

If we are making rice and beans we might as well make something edible. Like he could just go on like a meal plan just take 1 day a week or 2 weeks and make fucking every meal.

>ensure
>carnation

fuck no, that shit is loaded with sugar, additives, and preservatives. eat real food: chicken, fish, broccoli, spinach, eggs, lentils, beans

I pretty much live off smoothies and jerky during the week and only really cook on weekends.

I looked into this because well, sometimes I didn't know what I wanted to eat and sometimes I'm just lazy so I need a food I can drink during work

It's got too much lead in it, but there's other ones out there you can look at. It's like drinking a less tasteful graham cracker??

gimme an email senpai, i have a ref that gets you 50% off your first 12 bottles for 14.50$

btw, ive been eatin soylent for 75% of my calories since november, its helped wonders when im constantly on the go at work.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xS8bAQKZoksJfONrEb1N_kFD5Sp-0W-TOJBOJQyLJk8/edit#gid=0
lol
alot of people compare 2.0 to cheerio milk

Why buy what you can make? Especially when it's a lot cheaper. There's plenty of recipes, information and discussion at diy.soylent.com/recipes

Presonally I've been using this recipe for almost a year, it costs me about $2.50 a day when converted to american prices. diy.soylent.com/recipes/brets-soylent-oat-rice-complete-low-price
I do eat regular food too but whenever I'm too busy or on the go just drink soylent. Fills you nicely and the taste isn't too bad.
I've gone through several week stretches of being almost entirely on soylent, one key thing you want to do is to at least eat something solid, anything really. It helps keeps your shits together more.

soylent is good, i use less water than called for and it tastes a lot better. DIY soylent is cheaper but then you have to source all the ingredients yourself which removes the easy part

Why take the fat out of the eggs and then add it back in the form of olive oil?