POST SHIT YOU WOULD NEVER EAT

>Chicken Sashimi

I've eaten Durian, Horse & Fruit bat, but no fucking way I would ever eat raw chicken.

Other urls found in this thread:

readysettrek.com/for-the-brave-chicken-sashimi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blue cheese, eating mold on food sounds disgusting

how's it feel being a homosexual?

that maggot cheese

>I've eaten Durian

Wow aren't you such a brave little boy.

Better than eating your dads cum you fucken faggot.

including the spikes

it's actually really nice. I got terribly sick for two days though. everyone else (japs) who ate it was fine so I guess they must have a tolerance for it. I won't eat it again.

I'm shit scared of Salmonella

balut

That's because you're a weak faggot. Kys

>fruit bat

Enjoy your ebola and or rabies.

Depends, if that chick was slaughtered just hours before. Id be down, but id like it seared on the outside and pink in the middle.

you are a toddler or over 70?

both

Absolutely disgusting.

The meat is frozen at very low temperature to kill all the harmful bacterias and parasites and virus. After it defrost it's perfectly safe to eat.

if you believe this....

>i am a fat american who throws up at the sight of veggies

and vaccines cause autism too mr trump, right?

freezing doesn't kill viruses.

>Onions represent the third largest fresh vegetable industry in the United States. The U.S. per capita consumption of onions is about 20 pounds per year.

A lot of people who don't like onions don't have them prepared properly. Huge chunks of raw onion in salad don't taste as good as onion that's very thinly sliced, undercooked onion in foods don't taste as good as onion that's been properly sweated or caramelized, etc.

don't knock it till you try it, faggot

if the premise is that americans don't eat vegetables it doesn't mean much that the onion is the third largest industry.
the consumption is 100% onion rings.

Onions are the best vegetables there are.

is this a thing

I can't find the Sunday Ramen/Ramen Sunday that turns blue and has peppermint in it but that one. If someone could toss me that pic I would appreciate it.

Yes.
You can get it like that too. I still shudder at the thought though.

Balut that chicken embryo. What fuck is wrong with Asians man.

That's fuckin gross m8

You're the absolute faggot for replying to him

Nope. You're thinking of shallots

readysettrek.com/for-the-brave-chicken-sashimi/

a special breed of chicken is used for sashimi. They have a much lower risk of being contaminated with salmonella

I can't imagine being able to handle the texture.

I just looked this up and watched a video about the production; how fucking terrifying.
Casu Marzu for anyone interested

I use to hate onions, but then I stopped being 5.