This is poutine

This is poutine

I wish I could try poutine, but not enough to homemake cheese curds.

A challenger appears.

C'est ne pas la poutine.

yes.

? I don't get it.

This is your brain on drugs.

mfw I live in Vermont and can get fresh cheese curds all day, erry day.

Poutine for dinner tonight, awww yeaaa.

>mfw I don't live in Vermont
Life is good

>pasteurized milk cheese product.

>disgusting kitchen bouquet gravy

you have obviously never been been alive before.

why the hate

I tried poutine for the first time yesterday

My thoughts are that chips, curds, and gravy is an excellent combination taste-wise, but the dish becomes markedly less enjoyable towards the end when the gravy has turned everything into mush

If I was preparing it myself I'd have the gravy on the side. Does that sound autistic?

sounds like too much gravy, they fucked it up. It is funny, for such a simple food, people really make a mess out of it. your not autistic for not liking food a certain way. I don't like too much cheese on things. All my friends order extra cheese. Makes me feel sick....

You need the gravy in order to melt the curds on top. When I make it myself, I make the fries overdone to the point that they would be way too crispy and crunchy to eat on their own. The gravy works perfectly then.

Pootine

A lot of places let you order gravy as a side dip for fries, so no, that sounds perfectly normal.

Fries and curry sauce?

In many Québec roasted chicken joints they separate the sauce when they deliver your poutine at home.

that's an egg frying on a pan

this is Putin

Another idea that I do that works out really well:
When you make the gravy, make it thicker with more flour. Makes it less runny and apt to soak into the fries. Also a tad less messy.

>Making gravy with flour

Dude, gross.

Which one would you get tonight?

What?

Gravy is normally made using flour as a thickener, either added as a slurry or by making a roux and adding pan drippings/stock/broth to that.

Vegetable starch and marrow is the superior gravy.

No.
THIS is.

>no, don't do it
>DON'T DO IT

Seriously this is horrible. He could be someone's grandfather.

He probably is.

Actually, this is pootine. Prepared by one of the most popular American youtube chefs who appeared on numerous TV shows and sells his own line of sauces.

La jardiniere and Le Coq both seem good. Not too ridiculous like the ones on the top, but still delicious.

I've been in Michigan, on the Canadian border for five years now. I can't believe it has taken me this long to finally try poutine. Before the Tigers game on Mother's Day, we stopped in Green Dot Stables on 14th Street Downtown and bought burgers and poutine.

I now know why the Canucks love the stuff. It was delicious.

Hitler should have won the war.

lhlkhlkhhhkllkhhllhk

Ill stick with pic related

But he attacked the USSR without cutting off the head or mechanized logistics...

siliciene seems nice, but I in my area I either call for Stratos restaurant or Socrate Pizzeria to order a poutine.

I bet poutine and its accompanying gravy would be good on buffalo wings... America meets gay ass canada cuisine

No.

No, no, no, no.

No.

are those mushrooms raw?

>On
No.
>With in two separate plates or bowls
Yes.

The trick is to have not shit fries. they need to be somewhat thick and cooked properly (half cooked on first fry then let sit a minute then finish cooking on second fry) and it also helps to have a better breed of potato than russet. Kennebec for example

>Paulo & Suzanne
My nigg
Route 66 btw

So you're saying my brain on drugs is a nutritional breakfast, So should I do more drugs?

I'd buy one of everything and pig out.

>eggs
>nutritional

wew lad