Is there anything more ridiculous than saying that you "don't like seafood"...

Is there anything more ridiculous than saying that you "don't like seafood"? Could you imagine someone saying "I don't like landfood"? It's a stupid blanket statement.

Even saying that you don't like any fish is a sign of retardation. Imagine someone trying goat, not liking it, and then declaring that they don't like any kind of mammal. That's how stupid you sound.

All seafood tastes the same.

Hello flyover

I don't eat no feather meat or tree food.
So what?

You've got a point, OP.

But youre still a faggot.

Yea bullshit why dont you stop eating from the can then you fuckin faggot and have some real seafood

People are just put off by the slimy texture of most seafood.

Don't hate all sea food but generally I prefer land based animals instead

A lot of sea food to me taste like the smell of a unclean algae infested gold fish tank especially fucking tilapia

FUCK TILAPIA

Let me choose a plate of steak or a plate of buttery delicious Chilean sea bass I'll still take the steak 9/10 times even though Chilean sea bass is 3x more expensive than steak

My roommate (college) legitimately doesn't know there's a difference between shrimp and fish, he just calls it all shrimp. I mean, he's kind of retarded, but he's also from the midwest, aka, flyover land. I showed him a picture of sushi and he had no idea what it was.

What city and state and how old?

I bought 2 different seafood varieties of Nong Shim noodles but didn't like them too much.
I ate all 40 bags, but it's not among my favourite noodles.

There's a lot of fish I don't like "very much" but not that I won't eat it at all.
It's just that I often prefer meat most of the time.

Damn, the memes are actually real.

I quite liked the Neoguri ones when I tried them but I prefer to stick to beef and vege flavour

I just legitimately don't like seafood. I've tried shrimp, squid, octopus, cuttlefish, crab, lobster, jellyfish, clams, muscles, oysters, all kinds of fish. I've had it from a can, freshly sliced at a fish market in Japan, fried, baked, boiled, steamed, you name it.

Don't like it. Might be a mental thing, I don't know, but it just doesn't do it for me.

I'm sorry this triggers you so much.

>I'm sorry this triggers you so much.

I'm sorry that it triggers op so much too. He's clearly got too much free time on his hands if he has time to let this get to him... But hey - some of us have to live the pampered lives of daddies little rich boy.

In faggot ops defense though, I have met a lot of people who have said they don't like seafood only to admit after trying my teriyaki salmon that they do indeed like salmon, so long as it is prepared a certain way. And many other have shied away from boiled crawfish only to take a liking to it after they were peer pressured into trying it. It's the way a child behaves...

The other thing about 99% of people that say "I don't like seafood" is that it is pretty much 100% guaranteed that they haven't tried every seafood ingredient prepared in every possible way.

If you are going to reject a food, you should reject a certain food not an entire cuisine.

Something such as, "Fuck no, kale is fucking bitter and disgusting no matter how it is prepared - and yes even kale chips - fuck you how dare you even offer it to me" would be fine. but it would be silly to take a hatred of kale and apply it to all leafy greens.

For someone to offer you thai glazed sea conch and for you to say I don't like seafood is exactly like turning down chocolate after you have only ever tried maple syrup with your excuse being they are both harvested from trees and processed.

Sort of like.. I don't like brussel sprouts.. but they become edible if you serve them in a ton of melted butter and I'm willing to continue trying them in small quantities if they are prepared in new ways. grilled, bacon wrapped, fried, stuffed with goat cheese and drizzled with strawberry sauce... how is one to know what is good and what isn't if it isn't tried?!?!

I do not like fish from a can
I do not like fish in a van
I don't like fish, fag from Veeky Forums!
I do not like it any way!
To me it tastes like week-old jism
Sorry it upsets your 'tism

Seafood taste like shit
End of story
Sorry OP loves shit

yeah
>i don't like onions
onions are used in literally every country across the earth
you cannot dislike onion
these same people like ONION POWDER and ONION RINGS but when it comes to something else, they shit their pants and start preparing their mind to dislike it, no matter what it was

STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE!!!!
WWWWWAAAHHHHHHH!

What shows you that op had too much time on his hands? Not being an ass just curious.

I dont like fish and have tried several kinds. I'm 20 and I've just started to learn to eat shimp, crab, and lobster.
I grew up in Tucson, Az and Middle Ga, so seafood was never big on the menu until I went to college closer to the coast.
And people can say that they dont like seafood, because seafood has a lot of the same general tastes and textures

Because all seafood smells disgusting, like a fucking urinal. If you like seafood you probably like getting pissed on. There's a reason people make jokes about nasty smelling vaginas smelling like fish. Seafood is disgusting, all those animals are taste like some bland soft meat with sugar and the stink of urine.

>He's clearly got too much free time on his hands
>Types a much longer post than op about the exact same thing
b8 or autism?