Which state has the best cheese?

Top contenders:

>Vermont
>California
>Wisconsin
>Minnesota

International cheese festival says Wisconsin. Not that anyone else would know, because it's usually not distributed outside the state.

state's dont make cheese, unless it's a comment state and the cheesemaking factory is owned and ran by the government

Italy.

I'd have to say it's a tie between Wisconsin and California. Wisconsin because of the sheer amount and varies, and California because of the incredible quality and flavors. Vermont is right up there, too, but just not quite there yet.
Unfortunately I don't know enough about Minnesota cheeses to speak with authority on it.

Minnesota's pretty damn good too. I always go to the town of Bongards when I'm in the state.
Basically, those tiny creameries in the middle of nowhere have the best cheese, regardless of state.

the word was "has" you pedant

He didn't use the word 'make'. Fail attempt to be pedantic.

>state
America altogether has terrible cheese culture

California can make great cheese but not pizza?

France.

this

Sure it does, autismo.

>what is california

>California

Somebody has never heard of Tillamook up in Oregon.

Wisconsin is the biggest fly over state I've ever met

I still prafer Wistconson tho

Have you worked more on your excel spreadsheet about which countries have the best cheese and the like autismo?

awww yiss

They make my favorite cheddar

>state's don't make cheese
Why is 'states' possessive instead of plural in this sentence? Are you perhaps retarded?

Tried the world champ cheese. Got a half pound for like 7 bucks so I figured why not. Bought it right from their factory outlet outside New Glarus. Was good but I don't know shit about cheese. I guess it was some of the better cheese I've had. I have a peasant palate tho

I think Wisconsin and Oregon produce the best cheese. Can't tell which is better.

Seeing as Wisconsin is the Dairy Capital of America, I would say... Wisconsin.