youtube.com/watch?v=XRCj8LVTRyA

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048992/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>drink milk
>grow taller
>fall over and break shit because height
this is bad science

everyone should just drink almond milk. it doesn't fuck your stomach, it's not from a tortured animal, and it is cheaper.

>broken bones are correlated with falling
>falling is correlated with clumsiness
>clumsiness is correlated with height
>height is correlated with diet during youth
>diet during youth causes broken bones

thanks, i'll starve my children to death so they don't suffer broken bones

>tfw milk is my favorite drink and now I'm finding out all these bad things about it

Should I be scared/ck/ or is this a ruse? I drink A LOT of milk.

If you think you have a drinking problem then you are in the wrong thread >

nigga im not an alcoholic

Check this article published in a peer reviewed journal:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048992/

Section 1.c for hypotheses regarding the selective advantage(s) of lactase persistence.

You know what is also correlated to broken bones?
Calcium deficiency

so I should keep drinking milk? Or just not as much?

Dairy is horrible for humans

The animal product industry it the biggest meme in human history

am i shadowbanned pls respond test

Do as you wish. Your life belongs to you.

Dairy is not horrible for humans. It isn't perfect but no food is and you should stop repeating things for which you, and no one, have no evidence.

By the way, you don't know what a meme is.

*for which you, and in fact no one, have any evidence

Nope

You aren't shadow banned, you're just a shitposter.
Have your (you).

You're a fucking moron. There is a mountain of fucking evidence of the effect of dairy on the human body, as well as animal proteins and fats in general

You should stop fucking talking about things which you don't have the faintest fucking clue about

By the way, you're a fucking dumbass

In case you didn't already know

>the "dairy is bad for you" meme

Where in the fuck is almond milk cheaper?

Nowhere.

I'm allergic to almonds.

>significant
>9%

I heard that you can actually get that from drinking milk as an adult

>tortured animal
My cow isnt tortured at all.

Seriously I dont get veganism since dairy and other products are an ethical use of animals that doesnt cause them suffering or death.

Its like my yogurt, cheese and milk are all made without inflicting pains so whats it to you? Shouldnt you not wear wool or leather then? And dont justify it when you say fur is murder, since its the same as leather really

Your nut powder water has none of the nutritional benefits of milk.

Then drink soy milk. Virtually the same nutritional profile, with the added bonus of almost no sugar. Plus a whole bunch of dumb vitamins if you wanted them.

For the most part (or at least in my case) if the product were ethically obtained, I'd have no qualms with eating it. Also, I don't wear leather or wool.

I don't use milk because it's bad for your bones, I don't use milk because it gives me acne and makes me feel queasy

vegans dont like dairy because
>you're stealing milk from the calf
>male cows get slaughtered
>dairy cows eventually slaughtered

owning your own animals is such a grey area, vegans mostly hate full scale animal product industries because they have no ethics.

I can only have a small amount of milk in my coffee or I'll literally shit liquid shite in my pants. I had to go home from work at midday once pretending I was sick because I had a latte before and sprayed my underwear and pants with beef stock consistency poo.

Here’s the problem with dairy products: they are so highly acidifying that they actually result in a net loss of calcium. The exception to this is calcium-rich, plain, organic yogurt, which is actually alkalizing due to the fermentation process and the presence of healthful bacteria.

so would a vegan be fine with my produce then?

in know this guy said he was g with it but he seems sort of like an exception.

Im not stealing milk from the calf since their is no calf (what arguement is this even), there was no slaughtered male cows and i dont plan to kill my cow (even though i do eat meat)

Short answer is they should be fine. Probably wouldn't eat your shit anyhow because it would fuck with their tummies.

what an unbelievably poorly argued post

Wool is ethical because if sheep aren't sheared they can die of overheating. They're bred to be sheared. Buy wool mate. I can understand ethical qualms about leather but the cow was killed anyway so I'd rather not waste it yknow

Unless it's proven directly it causes your bones to weaken then it's not doing jack.
Correlation =! causation.

It's like saying the amount of icecream stalls is directly causing crime.
But hot weather just caused an increase in icecream consumption and there's also an universal correlation between crime and the warmer months.

Dairy was needed when we couldn't picky about what food we eat.
Now it's useless because we aren't calorie starved anymore.

good statistics are obviously supposed to account for indirect relationships like that.

People often have agendas so I try not to put too much trust in it unless I've read the whole papers.

>so I try not to put too much trust in it unless I've read the whole papers.

yes that's my attitude too.

Intelligence and wealth is also associated with height. fair trade.

>drink 4 pints of whole milk a day
>never broken a bone in my life

I think it's safe to say we can ignore this one boys.

How about kefir?

I've been drinking between 1-6 glasses of milk every day for probably 16 years. (22 y/o guy here) I broke two bones incredibly easy last year. Milk is delicious but I don't think it's good for you anymore.

I couldn't think of a more childish post. Explains why most vegans are children.

It's well-known that excessive calcium intake causes bones to weaken. It's not specific to dairy, but it's incredible easy to overdose on calcium with dairy while it's difficult to do so on plant foods (which frequently contain magnesium, a calcium antagonist)

[citation needed]

yes kefir, sour cream etc

>YouTube videos attacking popular thing
It's a really easy way to get a lot of views. You can find a bunch of videos like this for everything. McDonald's, Coca Cola, milk, grains, meat, even people saying fruits and vegetables are bad for you.

Just find something popular that a lot of people do/eat, say it's bad, and you'll have people worried/interested and watching your video.

You can monetize these videos because they're technically fair use since it's "educational", but it's like people filming themselves watching videos or something. Lowest effort + highest possible view counts.

I gotta be honest

this sounds like the biggest bullshit I ever heard in my whole life

If anyone was gonna get broken bones, it would be me. I haven't, so this is bullshit.

>hate the taste of milk my entire life
feels good

Kek

That's how embarrassingly bad media science has become. You can correlate anything to anything. E.g. tall people have a greater chance of getting cancer simply because they have more cells in their body.

>malnourish your children so they are small and don't break their hips when they are old

Theres legit a weird liberal attack on milk and the milk industry, its so bizarre. I dont even fucking like milk but this shit is out of hand

i saw a video on buzzfeed and it said the cows hurt when they give the milk so i don't drink milk anymore and if you do then you are a nazi

Everything is a meme to somebody

OP you disproved yourself right in the picture. Tall people have more bone problems and milk makes you taller. gjgj

What about poor farmers driven to poverty because they are forced to sell what they grow for peanuts? Don't they suffer too?
If you eat anything that doesn't come from your local farmers market you are supporting abuse and suffering

>bonus of almost no sugar
Yeah fuck you I enjoy my lactase thank you very much.