Hello sir and welcome to Dominos!

Hello sir and welcome to Dominos!

What can we get you?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3585731/PICTURED-Domino-s-Pizza-lover-life-saved-staff-grew-concerned-hadn-t-ordered-food-11-days.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

large pepperoni passion

Directions to a pizzeria that serves beer.

i sorta wanna try one of their sandwiches

Sleep tight, Pizza

you would think a pizza is the easiest fast food to automate. why arent we hearing any shit about that.

who gives a fuck about burger ordering kiosks, that shit doesnt even help me using the drive through

Sleep tight pizza.

hi i was wondering if you were hiring. my mom said i can't just spend the whole day shitposting on Veeky Forums

>tfw worked in fast food for years
>always thinking about gloves
>dominoes employees all leaning on counter
>cross contamination
>when you ask them if they'll wash their hands they yell at you

Fuck it I didn't want pizza anyway reeeee

>you would think a pizza is the easiest fast food to automate. why arent we hearing any shit about that.
>who gives a fuck about burger ordering kiosks, that shit doesnt even help me using the drive through

Probably because everyone orders pizza online at home on their phones or computers.

Who orders a pizza at the actual restaurant these days unless it's a mom and pop sit down?

There may be a good business model for creating a kiosk type rebrandable piece of software for mom and pops actually... but they usually have 100 other things on the menu and integrating with 6 million different POS and inventory systems is probably a killer...

>all the guys are obese

do they pay americans in pizza

the blondes fatass please

They're garbage, burnt bread with barely anything in it

Sleep tight, pizza.

Hawaiian please, extra pineapple

One of those spinach and feta pizzas with garlic white sauce, please, so I can eat it in shame.

Every restaurant I've ever worked at has had some kind of "employee meal" option.

Sleep tight, pizza

a swift death

"We ran outa toilet paper at home so i'm just here so my kids can use your bathroom"

You can get meI like your style, kiddo.

Why don't you ride with me

Sleep tight, pizza.

An ambulance!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3585731/PICTURED-Domino-s-Pizza-lover-life-saved-staff-grew-concerned-hadn-t-ordered-food-11-days.html

>sir
I know you have a tough job and you're probably treated like shit, but there's no need to be rude.

Cheese pizza and sprite

Sleep tight, Pizza

Sleep tight, pizza

Fug
Now all his friends and family knows he eats pizza every other day

Sleep tight, Pizza

Read about it before I saw the photos and I was surprised that he wasn't morbidly obese.

Sleep in pepperonis pizza

Was he on the floor for 11 days then?

>CP
Do Americans actually eat this shit

Yes and so do Europeans.

HATSUNE MIKU

4 servings of cookies please

>360° and nope the fuck outta there.

Parmesan bites are really the only thing I like from dominos anymore. I legitimately can't stomach the pizza. It doesn't taste like anything. Living in new Mexico is the worst, too. I have to explicitly say "no fucking green chile" or they add heaps of the shit.

A Sluttanesca please.
Tomato, anchovy, olive, tuna, garlic sauce.

Sleep tight, Pizza

Brooklyn pizza at dominoes is surprisingly good and the only thing worth ordering at dominos

Sleep tight Pizza