Pappy's Chicken

I've never eaten here b5. Almost did when they had the ghost pepper chicken. am i missing out? better than Kentucky Fried Chicken? also there are no zaxbys near me so I've never had that either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-tAyYaDnak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>better than Kentucky Fried Chicken?
Yes. Better sides too. I still prefer Bojangles to both.

that was the other chain i was trying to remember. i never had that either. I've had a chicken sandwich from chic-fil-a once but never bone-in fried chicken

Holy shit to get some spicy Popeyes chicken right now and their biscuits

Their biscuits are the best

The chicken is kind of bland, but the sides and biscuits are god-tier. I'll sometimes order a large red beans and rice and two biscuits. Bring it home and drown it in Crystal hot sauce. Hnnnnnggggghhhh.

They have a special Southern Fair Chicken Tenders out now. They aren't the worst thing I've eaten, but they're pretty bad for Popeye's. I'd recommend the spicy chicken tenders like the other user suggested.

My grandad took my dad to the very first Popeyes back when it opened in New Orleans, and I still remember my first visit. My dad is also a big Popeye (cartoon character) fan in general.

Love their spcy chicken, biscuits, and red beans and rice more than any other fast food chicken place. I always get an extra biscuit.

Everything else I could do without. Especially their tenders. Ugh I hate their chicken tenders.

>adore their hot chicken
>it gives me the shits
why

Yeah, the tendies are a low point. I usually order the wings since it has a nice meat-to-crust ratio. The legs are good too, but you risk getting a thigh if you order dark meat. Their breasts are better than their thighs, and that's saying a lot.

Capsicum irritates the tissues in the bowels and tells your body, "Get this shit out of me fast! Don't bother with full water absorption, just get it the fuck out!"

The same general reason why spices make you sneeze and make your eyes water.

Probably one of the best major national fast food chains. You are missing out. I fucking love Popeye's.

Annie, are you OK? Are you OK, Annie?

KFC the spice mix is more savory, Popeye's is more crisp and the spicy kind has good flavor. I say get a three piece, biscuit and side of red beans & rice. Your gut may punish you in the morning but it's worth a shot.

ANNIE ARE YOU OK?
WILL YOU TELL US THAT YOU'RE OK ANNIE?

I went there once. There was a young black girl taking my order in the drive through. I got gumbo. It was pretty alright.

>young black girl taking my order
You realize she spit in your food, right?
That's what they do. They spit in white people's food

>And by "they," I mean niggers

Also I'd mention how she was smiling and she seemed nice and wanting to help. Usually when I go to fast food places they act like they don't give a fuck.

I worked at Popeye's for a year. Their chicken is nothing to talk about, but they do make good sides. Dirty rice, beans and rice, the biscuits, all good stuff. Avoid the fries, you'll just have to trust me on that one. And ask for the Cajun sparkle.

Nigga yes

Zaxby's is fucking shit anyways though to be honest. Don't recommend.

I was waiting for a Zaxbys opinion this whole time
Can you rank KFC, Popeyes, Church's and Zaxbys plz?

how is the honey mustard here?

so far in all of my travels i have never found a honey mustard better than dairyqueen

>Blackend ranch

In order of best to worst

Zaxby's
KFC
Popeyes
Church's

they don't even normally have it, which if completely retarded if you ask me. they used to have a really great spicy honey mustard, but they discontinued it years ago. they also had a good remoulade kind of sauce, but they got rid of that too. lack of good sauce options really holds them back in the tendies department, but it's still better than kfc.

The chicken Po Boy is objectively the best fast food sandwich on the market.

Popeye's Cajun Fries are also the best fast food fries.

Never had Zaxby's so I can't judge. But for chicken I'll go:

1) KFC
2) Popeye's
3) Church's

Though with biscuits and sides that would bump Popeye's to first familia

Way better than kfc. I would suggest it if you're into fried chicken. Do spicy chicken strips and mashed potatoes / bisquits.

Closest I'll get to swapping spit with a jungle qt

Churches>Popeyes>everything in between>KFC>Chubby Chicken is my opinion

>Churches over Popeyes
You're a pleb savant

Lol

>batter is so fucking wet it just falls off the chicken as I pick it up
Biscuits are god-tier at least. Too bad I can't get them any more as the two local ones both closed down.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-tAyYaDnak

ITT: Niggers.

It varies alot by location. It can be god tier or shitty kfc tier

This. You'd be better off just going to Lee's or even Chick-fill-ass

this.

fried chicken is pretty mediocre.

No its worth it because when its good its really fucking good. Just dont go to one in a ghetto

I go to Popeye's just for their fries, biscuits, and sauces. Good sweet tea too.

It's more honey than mustard. They gave me two containers and I only ate half of one. I ended up using condiments in my fridge. That entire meal was pretty awful.

>too much bread

I always just get the red beans and rice and biscuits. Shit is great together.

Their tea is basically a fucking syrup. It wouldn't surprised me if it was 1 part water and 2 parts sugar.

That's kind of what sweet tea is. I never like it from any source.

Spicy tenders w/ blackened ranch + cajun poutine = god tier

>>
Why so insecure bro?