What is with all the alcohol threads on a food and cooking board?

What is with all the alcohol threads on a food and cooking board?

This is Veeky Forums not /alc/, you loser drunks.

But, it's food, anonymous user.

I don't like alcohol either, but a lot of people seem to like it a lot.

Alcohol has always been Veeky Forums.

There's just a mobile poster who's been spamming the same threads over and over during the past few days. Just report, hide, and ignore them.

go back to /lgbt/ faggot

I hope he makes more Wild Blue threads, I don't think we have enough of those yet.

Actually alc was banned on ck for a very long time, and it still should be.

Everyone gets so pissy about it, but you know ck is the only appropriate board for alcohol.

I believe it is alcohol marketers trying to entice young people to pick up drinking.

Alcohol threads should banished from this board.

threads about Cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, alcohol, = ban.

I bet you're the type of faggot who makes fast-food threads

>alc was banned on ck for a very long time

Mods deleted a few threads for maybe a month or two after people started making al/ck/ generals.

>threads about Cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, alcohol, = ban

Not food, not food, not food, food.

>beverages
>not Veeky Forums

Reconsider your position.

meta shitposting is still shitposting

The op of one of those threads posted their face once. Looked so disgusting I couldn't believe people like that browsed this board, I thought thats what people who browse reddit and /b/ looked like. I was off ck for about 5 months after seeing him it was that bad. They should ban the faggot

Good blog

I thought this was a Cambodian knitting forum...

What's with the meta thread on a food and cooking board OP? Go cry about it on /qa/ you brand new crossposting shitposting faggot.

Also, there's no such thing as /alc/, that's a stupid idea. That's why alcohol threads belong on Veeky Forums and always have you gigantic sperg.

/alc/ isnt a real board, honestly where else would it go?

Stop turning Veeky Forums into /nofun/

I'm like a Chocoholic except with booze. Is this right board for me?

What did it look like?

what, when was alc banned?

The only thread that's a problem is the "muh alcoholism" one where they barely talk about the drinks themselves.

Maybe 3-4 years ago? Back when we didn't have constant fast food shill threads and oc was not all 'blog posting'

well i remember there not being much "blog posting" and little if any fast food, but there were def alc threads

Who gives a shit, really? Its not like any Veeky Forums board has any self respect, its a bunch of teens posting about fast food, junk food, and television/youtube.
Veeky Forums can be about anything that is "consumable", meaning food, drink, and yes, even smoking, because where else does it go? I guess you could even include drugs too, because it goes into your body to be incorporated into your metabolism. And don't say it belongs on /b/ because that shithole is good for nothing, it gets pushed aside for traps and furry shit. Veeky Forums shall be open to the discussion of all consumable items. Mods need to clarify this, because obviously you idiots are confused.

i think you are confused
drugs, besides alc, have never been allowed here

It's called food and cooking you fuckwit.

Oh my god, I hope you're banned right now for being very obviously underage.