What is your go-to cheat meal? I can't resist pizza. I'll occasionally make meatball subs or get tortas...

What is your go-to cheat meal? I can't resist pizza. I'll occasionally make meatball subs or get tortas, but pizza wins most the time.

>cheat meal

I'm not a fatty so I eat whatever I want, whenever I want.

>cheat meal

pizza here too, but it has to be my Mom's 'go style 'za

not sure what she does, but it is damn tasty

What is this, Veeky Forums?

same my nigga. also, macro tracking gets thrown out the window completely whenever I go to a buffet or AYCE place

what's it like being fat?

kinda sweaty, mostly alright

what's it like being a cunt?

This. Asian buffets.
Also pizza and pastas. Spaghetti, mac and cheese, etc.
Fast food in general as well unfortunately.

Why are the Veeky Forums posters always so obnoxious. They think just because you don't live their meager lifestyle and dont eat boring you must be fat

The actual fuck is that???
I don't care if my Amerifat is showing, I just want to know who would want that much tomato?

Feels good. 150 pounds of fat

European Tomato Soup in a breadbowl

it's Chicago style you dumbfuck

It's always either pizza, crazy ass burgers, or super sloppy mexican food. Those are the main offenders that are totally off my normal diet. I make turkey burgers in lettuce wraps at home, and I make lean taco salads with no cheese, and things like that, and there's actually a lot of real Italian food that's pretty darn healthy, but those three I listed, those are reserved for cheat meals only. Today was my cheat meal day, and I just finished eating a crazy fucking cheesy, bacony, huge ass burger with grilled onions and mushrooms. Done and dusted.

this is soup in a bread bowl

damn someone already made that comment...

I want memespouters to leave.

calling that thing pizza is one of the biggest culinary memes of all time in itself so take your own advice

Try eating that shit with a spoon like it's soup, faggot, I dare you. You'll be able to get through the sauce, that's all.

>he cant eat goopy cheese snot with a spoon
based baby

Of course, you'll have to pick the bread bowl up to eat it.

this. good feeling knowing you can eat anything you want and stay your fit size because your not a lazy cunt.

cheat meals are people who've literally exercised for one day and start buying protein shakes.

cheat meals are for fat people you dumb cunt, people who don't need them are the ones who are fit.

crikey retard alert

This.
The only thing you're "cheating" is yourself.

$5 HOT-N-READY® Classic Pepperoni Pizza from Little Caesars Pizza

Great taste for a great price you can't beat!

I wish I had a Little Caesars near me so I could try it considering how much it's memed here.

Take a piece of cardboard, dump some old pasta sauce on it, sprinkle whatever shredded cheese you can find on it, microwave for fifteen seconds, burn five dollars, and eat. There you go.

Pay no mind to this man, I assure you $5 HOT-N-READY® Classic Pepperoni Pizza from Little Caesars Pizza is sure to satisfy you taste buds for a very low price.

Name a better pizza chain, faggot

Name one. Literally name any pizza chain, its better. Even dogshit Dominos is better. Might as well buy frozen.

Enjoy your twenties.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

If you're cutting and have to have cheat meals you're doing it wrong