Time to make dinner

Time to make dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfY0lrdXar8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start taking it apart with a really sharp knife

Use heavy kitchen shears to cut through the backbone then finish with the knife.

Saving half for grilling next weekend if the weather will cooperate.

Getting first coating ready.

Separate three egg whites

Whip the egg whites until the peaks just start to stand. I think I must have gotten a drop of yolk in the whites because it's not quite as airy as I like it. Or maybe I whipped it for like ten seconds too long.

Dip chicken in the egg whites then dip them again in a mixture of the flour and instant potato flakes.

Got the fries ready.

What on earth is going on in this thread? It looks like it might just be some actual quality OC. I'll be damned. Looking good OP

Ooo this looks like it's going to be nice

I always use one of these round things in the bottom of the oil because if one of the pieces of chicken rest on the bottom for even two minutes it might leave a burnt spot.

Oh noooo, why not dip the the fires in batter too?

>burnt spot.
but that's the best part...

In it goes.

I hope you're going to double fry those fries

I boiled the potatoes before I cut them, them put them in the fridge for three hours.

are fries supposed to be soaked in water?

does whipping the eggs before coating actually do anything? It seems like the air you force in is just going to get forced out when you dredge it in the flour.

i hope you plan on cleaning your camera or phone or whatever after repeatedly touching it with your disgusting salmonella hands

Keeps the coating lighter and crunchier. If I have any yolk in it or whip it for too long the crust comes out hard and a lot of it cracks off.

I'm actually a little bit of a germaphobe. You could eat off my hands right now.

Wait, what?

Looks good

WHERE ARE THE GREENS?

stop frying shit and eat something healthy pleb. all day long it's just fry fry fry with you. c'mon bbaby get it together.

Fuck off. Die. Kill yourself. I hate my life i hope i die pls fooking end me my gf cucked me for a nigger im just so sad and lonely.. I only come to this board as a hobby for my cooking

more like where's the ketchup and hot sauce?

going to have to try the egg white thing some time

anyone ever try dong battered or breaded fries like BK used to have like 10 years ago?

is kerrygold a meme? never actually tried it

That looks delicious

no, it looks like a heart attack

I'm now realizing that most of you are probably lardasses

It could use some veg sure, but are you really saying it doesn't look good? The chicken looks perfectly fried.

Overeating makes you overweight, not just eating those foods.

>LITERALLY ANYONE WHO EATS FRIED CHICKEN & CHIPS IS FAT GO EAT SOME KALE CHIPS

Its def better than most butter in the US, but still overpriced. Its worth it if you have the money to spare.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfY0lrdXar8