I can't wait to take a sip out of this cold crisp thirst quenching can of Coca-Cola™

I can't wait to take a sip out of this cold crisp thirst quenching can of Coca-Cola™

Tell me what's your excuse for not sipping on a Cokie right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vydwrn_TQow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want one now, fucking shill!

Because it's all the way over in the fridge and I can't be bothered to get up

I cut soda out of my diet ;_;

tastes like processed shit

I only drink artisanal craft colas made with locally sourced all-natural ingredients. Enjoy your pleb juice, cu/ck/s

>"I would like a glass of water and half a stalk of plain celery please!"

How do you water shills live with yourselves?

Ironic shilling threads are still shilling threads.

mommy didn't buy me any sodey

>have only drank soda a handful of times the last few years.
>Last time I did my stomach felt fucked up for a few days.
Never again.

I dont think this is normal, user

When I was 15 I worked for a roofer. I'd basically be the gopher, getting supplies at home depot, coffee runs, etc..
It would be the middle of August about 95 degrees outside, humid as fuck & this dude was up on a black tar roof putting shingles on & he'd send me to get him a salt bagel & a bottle of coke to quench his thirst
I still don't understand why he hasn't died yet

I can see soda being good in that scenario, quick energy for intensive labor, salt and sugar to replenish yourself from sweating and working, etc.

Soda actually does hydrate you, it just leaves a cloying taste in your mouth

Same thing with coffee

Beer does not, because the alcohol dehydrates you

Go to a doctor

I just ate a handful of blackberries. That would probably taste awful.

Do even light beers dehydrate you? Because beer can vary from 1% to 10% or more in abv.

i haven't had a soda in 4 years and it helped me lose a lot of weight

youtube.com/watch?v=vydwrn_TQow

Yes. Your average light beer comes in at around or just over 4% abv which will have a (mild) diuretic effect. At around 2% abv the effect supposedly does not negate the hydration provided by the water in the beer, but finding a beer that weak isn't easy anymore. And frankly, why bother drinking beer at that point?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.