Coffee thread now!

Coffee thread now!

What are you drinking right now, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIjjm9hgQMY
youtube.com/watch?v=-aChpK2jcnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LLNHSrJoqFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweet animu girl pussy.

i only drink coffee on weekdays during at work sometimes but i had a leftover starbucks giftcard from christmas so when my coworker went to lunch on friday i gave her my starbucks card to get coffee for everyone in the office

>i got a large iced mocha with no whipped cream and an extra shot of espresso
fuck you i like it

I regret nothing

Shochu

I got borbon expresso going in my Bialetti, shot of gin on the side.

Triple red eye

Instant decaf with milk

drinking some yorkshire tea, pretty good.

some maxwell house i got on sale

ethiopian yirgacheffe

Equator coffee is glorious smooth coffee. The only thing missing is a cute anime girl to share it with.

A cup of keurig coffee.

Some organic Java Taman Dadar that the local place has.

Pretty good, especially in the single serving Keurig cup.

Iced Maxwell House French roast with milk.

Me too. Six for $10. Plus I had several $1 off two coupons, so I got six for $7, so less than $1.17 per canister/$1.70/lb. Can't beat that.

Store brands are almost never cheaper than name brands if you know how to shop.

Why are Nips so bad at drawing? I swear, Miyazaki is the only slant with any real artistic ability.

Sadly drinking tim hortons black coffee, its kind of coffee i guess, not too much acidity but pretty bland flavour

Pike Place Starbucks from my keurig
Fuck the ocean

It's probably the budget.
You see art discrepancies from the very first episode, almost as if they phoned it in with artists who learned to draw by copying anime without learning anatomy.

Iced coffee with whole milk. I've been using skim milk for years but it tastes so much flavorful with fatty milk.

Ran out of fresh beans and my local roaster is closed today, so it's going to be my rainy day blend. (Left over beans going back for months.)

Folger's. It's the best part of waking up.

Tonys coffe freshly roasted in good old bellingham, WA.

Beer? Who drinks coffee on a weekend? I dont have anything to do

Organic Salvadorean with an Aeropress

I'm getting real tired of grinding my beans by hand brehs...

>he wants animu to look realistic

How is it possible to have such shit taste?

miyazaki doesnt look realistic

Ethiopia Halo Bariti, a yirgacheffe from Happy Mug. I got my v60 a few days ago, but only one of my handful of v60 brews have been truly enjoyable so far. The rest were ok but headache-inducing bitter. It's weird because it's not Starbucks or Bustelo out right bitter, it's a special bitter possibly out of overextraction. These new thick v60 filters are a pain in the arse. I'm going to change up my pouring technique and drop the dosage back to 21g.

>tfw today was the last day of Starbucks's Happy Hour, where you can order the 12 year old girl drinks for half off
Back to my caramel macchiato.

>kona coffee
>roasted till it's charcoal
>probably costs an arm and a leg
why

>expresso
>x

Red eyes are disgusting, pop some caffeine pills and have the regular drip or espresso straight.

>i sure do like the taste of rubber

>keurig
Pike place is disgusting. Has to be even more so out of an earth-raping keurig. Stop breathing.

Iktf. My rainy day blends tend to be somewhat tasty for some reason even though they're from a month to possibly a year old.

I get these at the store because they bags are so big.

>see through bag
Doesn't light sour the taste of coffee?

This, just not quite as old. The leftovers from 4 little sample packets someone gave me two weeks ago from Driftaway Coffee. Peru, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, and Ethiopia, the sun never sets on this blend.

don't think it's a problem with beans, only ground coffee.

Yes, but that stuff was ruined before it ever got bagged.

What is it about coffee that attracts this unique sort of autistic pretentiousness? Is it possibly a side effect of caffeine addiction?

>different art-styles exist

Wow! Who would've thought!

I find the people who are the cuntiest about coffee, tea, beer and wine are ones who only started drinking it in their 20s or 30s. I grew up drinking coffee, beer and wine. My entire country drinks coffee, beer and wine, even little kids (to a lesser amount, but they still do). It's just a delicious drink to us and nothing to preen and posture about.

Lavazza Classico, nothing fancy but it's good enough for me.

David Lynch Signature Cup Organic Espresso with some chocolate condensed milk stirred in.

>i got a large iced mocha with no whipped cream and an extra shot of espresso

that sounds pretty good, doesn't the ice water it down? Or do you/they pour the drink into a different cup after you chilled it down in the ice?

Light ruins everything, I guess it depends on how they're sold, is it on grocery store shelf or at coffee shops where they control for that?

If you think coffee attracts autistic pretentiousness, go over to bike forums, where if you don't have an approved bike its not a bike but a bike shaped object.

When I told a older friend of mine that I been drinking instant for sometime and enjoyed it the look on his face was one of shock, intrigue and disgust. Coffee farmers drink it, at least half the world drinks it, it can actually be much smoother than "real coffee"

>David Lynch Signature Cup Organic Espresso with some chocolate condensed milk stirred in.
Jesus Christ... is it damn good coffee??

===============================
I been having pic related at $6, its good, but their gold label is better but also $8 and the store quit carrying it.

forgot the pic related. shit

>where if you don't have an approved bike its not a bike but a bike shaped object.

Did they laugh at your $100 shit quality walmart "bike" user?

>is it damn good coffee??
I've had better espresso, his house roast is very good though.

Good art doesn't have to be realistic.
The anime style can look good, when it's done by white people.

You weebs sure are pathetic.

Hey Coffee lads. I'm thinking of buying a more premium coffee machine or a way to make better coffee. I heard of French Press, Chemix, V60s, and normal machines. I did extensive research. I want to make Espresso. My favorite type of coffee is a Cappuccino. I currently use the Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill Skerton to grind my shit up. Though I also much prefer a machine for grinding as well, but I heard most of them are shit ones with non-ceramic parts with blades.

What is the best choice? I also need a decent foaming machine for the milk I have for the cappuccino.

Avatar has a good artstyle - enough detail to look good for high-budget sequences, simple enough not to go off model during simple shots.

Know what else does?

Angel's Egg, Patlabor 1 & 2, the Sky Crawlers, Millennium Actress, Mindgame, Tatami Galaxy, Kaiba, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Metropolis, Royal Space Force: The Wings of HonnĂȘamise, Gunbuster, The Dagger of Kamui, Macross: Do You Believe in Love?, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Flag, Lain, Yokohama Kaidashi Kiko

That's off the top of my head.

You have explored a fraction of a fraction of the medium. It's like you watched Pearl Harbor and then threw away the entirety of Western Cinema. Go expand yourself.

The fuck is wrong with you?
These are amazing animation series and that guy is an ignorant fuck that does not know shit about animation/art direction.

Literal 5 year olds in Veeky Forums when did Veeky Forums become such shit? Look at my webm and compare it to your Last Airbender show. It doesn't even touch it. Also Samurai Jack, Steven Universe, and Wakfu have better art direction then The Last Airbender, but then again, I didn't really enjoy Avatar as much as everyone else during the 2000's.

You should check out Aeon Flux for good western animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIjjm9hgQMY

All of those are made by white people. My point is that the vast majority of Japanese animators and artists are complete shit. The more quality white-produced animation you post, the more you prove my point that slants are talentless and have no soul.

Take it to /a/, pedo'.

That's out of context. He's talking about the modern 'otaku' culture. He has respect for serious productions. Hideyuki Anno appears in the documentary that's from as a friend and respected director.

The fact your knowledge extends only to Miyazaki just shows me how little exposure you've had. Miyazaki isn't even the best of the Ghibli directors; I bet you've never seen an Isao Takahata film, huh?

This is from someone who hates most anime, by the way. There are absolutely great anime series and films out there, you are bound to like quite a few of them if you actually sat down and gave some a chance.

What snacks does Veeky Forums have with their coffee?

I have suffering and hopelessness because forevercut. Pairs well.

My favorite part of this is how all these weebs were conflicted on how to react to Miyzaki's comments on anime because they worship him but at the same time were so butthurt about his comments a few attempted to discredit\dismiss him for taking a shit on their fandom.

None of what I listed sexualizes young girls. /a/ is shit, by the way.
Good thing I listed four times as much as he did here then:

Neither of you have seen the documentary that's from, huh?

Are you fucking dumb? I'm and American Animation still has a ways to go in Animation quality. Steven Universe's fight choreography is DBZ-tier of plain. As for Samurai Jack is more impressive, but still cuts a lot of scenes rather then a seamless slew of animation. Animation wise Wakfu is the best, but is French and very much inspired by anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=-aChpK2jcnQ

youtube.com/watch?v=LLNHSrJoqFM

Neither have all the weebs that see the excerpt, hence all the buttpain.

>claims to hate most anime
>has an in depth knowledge of obscure Nip artists
Not gonna fool me, weeb.
tl;dr

So you know as little as the people you hate?

also, I guess I've seen an Iso Takahashi or whatever film. I saw the great comedy Grave of the Fireflies and laughed my ass off. Loved the aunt.

>look at how good my tastes are!!!
please stop before someone posts their carefully selected 3x3 consisting entirely of "critically acclaimed" anime movies because "wow what would people think of me, oh my god."

Your fucking ignorant and you are fishing for (You's) aren't you?

What about my fucking ignorant? It's mine, not yours.

no bully

>What about my fucking ignorant? It's mine, not yours.
I don't even know what your asking of me? Why persist. I'm just fishing for (You's) aswell now. Come on. Talk to me PWEEASE user. TALK TO ME.

>claims to hate most anime
>has an in depth knowledge of obscure Nip artists
>Not gonna fool me, weeb.
Yes, everything I listed has good animation, a philosophical or arthouse tendency. Most anime, which I hate, is just fetish-pandering comedic crap with shit budgets. 98% of anime is awful but I like all of those films because when I approach anime I'm only interested in what I think will be good. Lo and behold, there happen to be good anime. I don't have an in-depth knowledge and those titles aren't obscure, those are just what I like. I'm sure there are many films and series I haven't seen that I would like and that are good and have lots of thought and effort put into them. I'm also sure that 98% of anime is shit.

Who the fuck are you that your opinion on an artform is so lacking in nuance? Is it impossible in your world that there are many, many anime directors who don't like most of anime themselves and try to do something intelligent with it? Liking anime doesn't mean you like Naruto or moe stuff, grow up.

I hate 3x3 fags and I'm the guy listing all the titles.
Stop trying to jam people into form-fitting holes, user. You're on this site too much and it's corrupting how much complexity you expect from strangers you don't know.

Alright, something tells me you don't appreciate art of any kind. Enjoy your loneliness.

fight me

>your fucking ignorant
Again, what about my ignorant?
You type a lot, yet you say nothing.
>weeb projecting his loneliness onto others
p sad tbqh

Gimme that (You). Thanks and bye. You just single handedly destroyed this precious coffee thread.

No, the weeb OP with his moeshit did.

That's a big coffee.

You type little and say even less. I'm married, my spouse likes most of those films and also likes some I don't. We are not anime nerds, I'm mostly into literature, we watch films more often than anime.

What do you get out of being so pridefully dismissive of something you know nothing about? Is it masochistic, do you project to fill a void in yourself? You're not exhibiting healthy behavior.

Thanks for (You). Now subscribe to my trip and we'll have fun times faggot.

Why are weebs so angry?

>someone posts anime on an anime site
Call the e-police!

The thread was on topic until you got triggered like an SJW cuck. If you can't handle seeing anime go to reddit. Pathetic.

Thanks for the (You) again. Also keep replying and not contributing to the thread.

I'm still finding answers for this.

Maybe if you use some more buzzwords people will think you fit in.
>desperate weeaboo tries to use reverse psychology so his fee fees don't get hurt any more
kek

Thanks for the (You) again. Please give me another one. Still finding answers on how I should make my coffee and replacing my shit machine for a better replacement.

Your reverse psychology doesn't work on me. : ^ )

This is a coffee thread.

What are you trying to accomplish? It's clear your opinion isn't open to change, and similarly you aren't going to change anyone else's mind. You're only serving to derail what would have been a productive thread were you not here.

You seem upset.

Is that what you want? There's no reason to lash out and purposefully destroy a conversation unless you were yourself upset somehow. I'm guessing you're depressed and seething with self-hatred, right?

>weeb realizes his reverse psychology doesn't work, tries to use the armchair variety
kek, this just keeps getting better

I'm a different poster than the reverse psychology one. You saying I'm upset is as much armchair as what I'm saying. We'll never know the other participant's emotional state. If you really are full of depression, anger, and self-loathing, I really urge you to cease your behavior and perhaps consider meditation, therapy, or if it comes down to it, medication. You might think you're making people upset, and you might even be deluding yourself into thinking making others upset is 'positive' for you, but what you're really doing is making people who wanted to discuss coffee vaguely annoyed. I mean, look at this. I'm one of two people responding to you, I'm calm, they may be upset, but mostly no one cares. You are experiencing a much bigger emotional reality than the multiple people you're annoying or turning away. And although I'm sure you'll look at me typing a lot as a 'victory,' assured that I'm upset, I want you to know that the reality, though you may cynically disbelieve it, is that there are people in the world who truly care for you and want to communicate what they can to you so that you can become a better person and stop harming yourself mentally. I truly love you as a person, user, I feel for your faults, and I hope you can become well if you are in fact hurting.

tl;dr

No, but they laughed at my $350 Giant bike

Maybe you should have bought a real bike.

Anons please post your coffee machines
I need some inspo

>$350

Pft. pfpfpfpt. Walmart or kmart?

I love that you actually responded to the guy to correct him. Oh. 350. His bad. Totally great quality bike.

Mine retails 1700 and is worth more than my car. And I have a low end bike.