Who has the best street food and why is it Mexico?

Who has the best street food and why is it Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.in/2015/05/29/delhi-street-food-poop_n_7468612.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_pastor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The best street food is in China

Close.

Hmm, dogs or cats ... How am I supposed to chose between such delicacies?

>mexico

Enjoy your headless body

China, Morocco, Mexico, Peru, Thailand

will do :^)

Singapore, because the govt moved the vendors in doors and regulates their cleanliness so you won't get botchulism and die from your admittedly tasty cheap eats

Tried some of these last time I was in LA. They were pretty good tbhf.

Look here, just because it's the last meal of a lot of people there doesn't mean they knew/wanted it to be.

I cum every time I see this pic. WHY CANT WE HAVE GOOD ASADA in the US!?!?!?

>eat tacos
>lose head
>hang from bridge

ill take some heroin from mexico though

The food is better m8

this, but you gotta search for the good ones, way too many clones of the same shitty bbq and noodle carts

Delicious looking clam.

Where are all my tijuanafags at? How come I never see posts of Kentucky fried buches, tortas mobile wash, el mazteno, tacos aaron, taconaso, tortas el turco, mariscos ruben and the like here?

Where do you live, shithead?

In socal we literally have the mexicans so it's the same shit.

fucking cabeza street tacos walking distance from my house hnngggghhhhh

dude FUCK that looks good
I've been meaning to go down to tj (714 here). Will check some of the places out.

to all you fags who love al pastor and chorizo, they got nothing on this

Des Moines, Iowa

Santa Ana?
nice b8

If there is one place to choose, go to el mazateno, the shrimp enchilado taco is amazing. Mariscos ruben is just as good ( better imo) but a tad expensive.

everywhere. its all good. you answer is gonna be tied to which country's cuisine you like most i bet

speaking of street food though, and I'm sorry to mention the poo in loo meme, but how true do you think this article is? I love travelling for street food and love Indian food but after seeing this I'm apprehensive

huffingtonpost.in/2015/05/29/delhi-street-food-poop_n_7468612.html

love living in Texas

I can go a block down my street and get delicious tacos at a gas station

Are Sonoran dogs well known in texas?

Los de Ciudad Obregón son los mejores xD

no

I do live in SanTana, guey, but the northeast part near Tustin and Orange (I'm a few minutes from the plaza).

I've been taking spanish lessons and while I practice all over for some reason I want to do it in Mexico proper.

My legitimate thanks Veeky Forums bro. I was going to start a /trv/ thread about it. Not like I can't just research on my own but personal input can be nice.

Anaheim faggot here. Check out Carnitas Uruapan for some pretty godlike carnitas/cueritos

I usually eat this in the streets, shrimp cocktail...

The nightlife is Tijuana is one of the best in Mexico, so if that's your thing, go to la sexta. Tijuana's beer scene is horribly underrated as well, so drink a lot of local beer until you lose your sense of smell ( don't forget the mezcal bar as well)

What part of Mexico?

The part with pre-illegal immigrants.

Why is authentic malatang so much worse than the ones slathered in majiang?

The fuck is this?

Al pastor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_pastor

al pastor/trompo/adobada

I smoked pot with Allen Pastor.

I live in Guanajuato, too bad we can't have better sea food, all we get is frozen.

Its okay. At least you guys have a pretty good tortas and gorditas.

>Carnitas Uruapan
Thanks my dude. I will check it out.

I'm sure you've been already, but if not, obviously check out Anepalco's on Main (the breakfast one not the dinner) and grab some chilaquiles or the nortena omelette and some coffee.

Not mexican Mil Jugos in DTSA has some top tier jugos and their cachapas are fucking dope as all fuck.

Honestly, I don't party anymore and I've been sober about two years. Thanks for your thoughts. I was thinking about checking out some bullfighting tbphwy.

>tfw we have the best tacos in Mexico
>tfw we have the best tortas in Mexico

>Who
>Mexico
Retard.

best street food was when i was drunk coming back from a strip club in jamaica , had jerk chicken

like the most perfect drunk snack ever.

The best Mexican food is found outside of Mexico, in the United States. Now go get red faced and start pouting because the truth hurts.

>the most perfect drunk snack ever.
That's because you've never been to southeast asia

1/10 bait

>hipster trying to comment
you're an idiot, shut the fuck up weeb

Yeah I know. before it used to be just mobile wash and el turco now there are places like la carmelita and that food truck that sells that duck torta.

How are you supposed to eat that?

the same way you eat any other lobster maybe?

I was talking about the white stuff in the bowl.

>how to eat rice
user go to sleep pls

enjoy your feces

meat spin

I'm cool with it as long as they hold the gutter oil

You're missing out

now that's a dish i can wrap my dick around if you know what i mean

this thread has been so goood so far. better than that meme food pici n japan thead

a small mexican place near were i live, good real stuff(menu only has 10 items at best), recently started doing tortas ahogadas....not had them outside chicago and still my favorite sandwich

What's the place called memeito?

its just got a sign that says birrieria, if it has a proper name i dont know it

it wouldn't happen to be birrireria los reyes, right?

are hawker centres and foodcourts really streetfood though
closest would be lau pa sat i guess?

no, im not in chicago

Implying Mexican food is superior to Texas Mexican food.

WOW!!! WHAT A REVOLUTION

texmex is honestly mediocre.

A yuro here.

He said China, not India.

When I posted Texas Mexican food I was specifically speaking as someone from Houston. I've had TexMex in Latvia. It can't compare.

tex mex is just bar food m8.

So are burgers, fries, and grilled chicken. Doesn't imply a certain quality across the board. Besides, this is a street food thread. You could literally replace the title with Bar Food Thread and nothing would change.

>Doesn't imply a certain quality across the board
It doesn't but Mexican Food is much more than that. It can more that + more

>this is a street food thread
Yet no one mentions or posts pics of tex mex food in here. street food in Mexico is life, tex mex street food is almost non existent

Tijuana street tacos are literally 10x better than any tacos I've had in the US. Then again, I'm not Mexican so I probably don't know the good restaurants.

What are you favorites in TJ?

i think you mean Trump Tower

Stale

How can you say they were pretty good if that is just a fucking corn on a stick smeared in flour and oil?

Not flour.

In houston, yeah

either troll, or fat, sour cream guzzling, stoner

It seems like Mexico City would have the best Mexican food in general

That would be Tijuana/Ensenada.

I'm in Texas and we have legit Mexican food everywhere, it's a godsend.

Close but I'd say their second.

Do Mexican girls have stinky feet?

Yeah. I especially like that they use gutter oil to cook the food.