Would you eat a human Veeky Forums?

Would you eat a human Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
imdb.com/title/tt0751173/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not, I wouldn't mind trying a bite.

Only in extreme circumstances - like if I missed lunch.

>Go to France
>Eat Frogs

What's wrong with this?

>Reinvented by TheParanormalGuide for iFunny :)
>:)
> ifunny.co

This guy has a food column in newspaper in Japan.

If i'm chilling in the Amazon with a tribe and somebody offers some, maybe. I don't really like pork though so I doubt i'd like it.

The person I'm eating would have to be a extremely healthy vegan. I'm sure you'd die from the chemicals toxins if you ate a normal North American, plus they'd taste like shit likely.

No.

Only if it were a life or death survival scenario. And then, only if they had died from non-human cause, nor had been allowed to die due to intentional lack of human intervention.

If I was literally starving or if it was from like my amputated limb and I was curious.

That's a good to way to get away with a body

I would never eat a whole person, but these bad boys are pretty tasty to eat on Passover

oops, forgot to attach the pic

well apparently human meat doesn't taste good. there is very little to no nutritional value to human meat. if you were in a survival situation, you cannot live off human meat, you cannot process enough nutrients to survive for long. the ONLY part of the body that can keep you alive is the liver. You can live off of eating liver. problem is unless you are able to have a liver everyday you won't live for long.

I don't want to get kuru

>human meat doesn't taste good
Carnivores who have tasted human flesh are hunted down and slaughtered, because they become addicted to the delicious taste.

>you cannot live off human meat, you cannot process enough nutrients to survive for long
I very much doubt this is true either.

>because they become addicted to the delicious taste.

No they aren't, you idiot. They're killed because they've realized that hunting/killing a human is a million times easier to do than taking down a water buffalo.

The human is an impure animal.

I would, yeah.

Highest concentration of the tainted prions in the brain and internal organs. They think the Papua New Guinea outbreak of kuru can be traced back to one individual with Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, and the cultural practice of mortuary cannibalism kept reinfecting everyone. Crazy shit. Interesting though. Anyway, this is why, biologically speaking it is not good to practice cannibalism. I do find it kind of ironic that Christian missionaries who have a symbolic rite of mortuary cannibalism for spiritual reasons had to teach these people not to actually do it with real human flesh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

I think this was on one episode of the x-files

just the meaty bits

No, is slit my own throat before knowingly eating another man

Hippy

Ah, yeah, I remember that one.

imdb.com/title/tt0751173/

Cool. Remind me to have you around if I'm ever shipwrecked.

> Corpses of family members were often buried for days then exhumed once the corpses were infested with maggots at which point the corpse would be dismembered and served with the maggots as a side dish.[11]

damn son

maybe if it wasn't an american

The problem is that the frog was actually Dutch.