Great McDonalds/Burger King burgers that only exist in your country. Post pic, name of the burger and country

Great McDonalds/Burger King burgers that only exist in your country. Post pic, name of the burger and country

>Big Rösti
>Germany

>Big Rösti
>only in Germanic caliphate

I'm from Slovenia and I've had it before, 's pretty good. For me, it's the Big Rösti or McCountry

Is that a hashbrown?

The best fast food burger ever, the Big Xtra used to be only in Canadia. Unfortunately they discontinued it for some reason.

hashbrown with spices yes, the sauce is cheese sauce

Only us Eurofags will know the joys of this one

>Eurofags
and Australians.....

Another one for UK and it's convict cousins...
KFC Stacker.

Step aside, plebs, master race coming through

>Based Hot and Spicy McChicken

Murica

>Go to America
>Checking out a McDonalds
>See Big n' tasty
>"Oh they got the big tasty here too"
>Get one
>It's shit and nothing like the Euro one

The 12, Canada

Canadaland

Not too great though.

Swecuck

>crispy onions
>grilled onions
>aged cheddar
>pickles
>black truffle mayonnaise

Here's another one.

>pickled red onions
>lettuce
>smoked gouda
>bacon
>bbq sauce
>mayo

These things

"The Lumberjack's Sandwich": beef, bacon, deep-fried cheese slab, lettuce, fried onions, spicy mayo sauce, bacon'n'cheese on top bun + optional Jalapenos

I used to love out on the west coast before 2005, then I moved to Virginia , they don't have the spicy McChicken here -_-, I heard they did a test market of it here and people thought it was too spicy.

>roasties

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That looks fucking amazing for when you're high and hungry at 4am. Too bad Poland is a shit hole and that I wouldn't live there even if I got paid.

Old Bay filet of fish

Poland is such a shithole that they'd holocaust you in one of them polish death camps just for having a joint on you, kek

My point.
No one in their right minds would stay in Poland past their 18th birthday, and given the fact that there are plenty of people older than 18 in Poland means that it is a nation full of the mentally challenged.

ITT: plebs dont even McKroket

This is normal chicken burger in germany, the one with mayo is mcchicken classic

Does any other country have the Rodeo BBQ? It's a pretty simple one (patties, cheese, bacon, onions rings, smothered in smoky barbecue sauce), so imagine it pretty likely, maybe by another name.

Finfag reporting in, BK came to here about 2 years ago, this is my favorite burger.

Can be found in most nordic countries.

Cool, didn't know that.

Looks like a big n tasty, which was also discontinued.

I ate it a few years back in Stockholm and it was ok but they unloaded a tsunami of bbq sauce on the burger and it was way too tart. I love the crispy onions though and the meat is probably the best you can find on a burger king sandwich.

When I was in Hungary they had a burger with foie gras at McDonalds.

Any Canucks tried this?

one of the only mcdonalds burgers i'd eat. and you can still get them at canadian wal marts.

No and I definitely won't. I've been to The Works a few times and they are pretty good. Expensive and mostly about having a variety of toppings and interesting burgers, but still good.

When I was in Japan they had this "tamago big mac" - a big mac with an egg and this nice pepper sauce. I am ashamed to say that I ate this three times while visiting Japan for 2 weeks... it was so good I had to have it.

haha I saw your post and knew you were talking about the Big Xtra.

That was an awesome burger. I had it maybe 1-2 years ago at a Wal-Mart, I should try it again.

My friend had it, apparently nothing to rave about

bretty gud, they use a decent local cheese