What do you consider cooking staples?

>pic related

eggs
bacon
a thawing chicken thigh
whole milk
broccoli
spinach
a bowl full of minced veggies (stir fry is for dinner)

I'm poor and autistic, so i buy the same few ingredients every week and make the same three meals every day.
the monotony doesn't bother me, but I feel as though i'm not getting a properly balanced diet.
the vitamin pills take away that feeling though.

Stir fry is great, although I always somehow manage to over cook the broccoli. I'm getting better on that though

wtf is cracker barrel and how can we make this a race thing?

also my fridge is too empty to post

cracker barrel is an Southern American style restaurant and store. They mostly prepare fried foods and sell wooden baubles.

Kek

Cracker Barrel is a cheese company. That's sliced cheese

Does anyone take out produce out of the bags from the store and put them in the fridge like that?

White people: the fridge

And white people are the superior race.

But.. But I'm mixed user..

Have you ever though about just buying one of the those 60-egg carton boxes OP?

It's only my SO and I living together. We had 2 eggs left in the other box when I went shopping for more. I think 60 would go bad too soon, although, I do really enjoy baking as well as cooking

Sides are filled with wine

oogah booga unga bunga the post.

Mixed with what? A whiter person?

>sriracha in the fridge
>peanut butter in the fridge

I always wonder why people like you exist.

Eggs too

>cool whip
Kill yourself.

eggs
yellow onions
cheap white sharp cheddar
corn tortillas
black beans
jalapenos or poblanos

Wine in fridge? Not at room temp...?

Half a stick of butter and some mushrooms

lols. i have the same fridge.... will post a pic later perhaps.

Middle drawer

Freezer tray holds a perfect number of klondike bars btw. Great fridge

I like white wine chilled

Hahaa that's awesome based user. We keep Perrier in the middle drawer or pies from time to time.

I'm going to refrain from asking "why" and just ask you if you know that if you keep less cans and shit that doesn't need to be refrigerated in the fridge your energy bill will be lower.

Atlanta?

> implying that Fridges don't use the same amount of energy based on what's in it

fridges do not refrigerate based on weight.

well, clearly why no one asked what you would "do for a klondike bar" is because you are whale fat and no one cares, yet I would like to see how many you can eat NOW.

Somewhat incorrect.
A full fridge costs less to keep cool. Some people keep jugs of water in their fridge for this purpose.
However, I've never weighed the real costs of having a full vs empty fridge considering you expend more energy cooling the extra items to begin with.

you just made laws of thermodynamics pee a little

>A full fridge costs less to keep cool
>you expend more energy cooling the extra items

question mark?

the law of energy conservation, nitwit.

Why do you not have any leftovers?

Oh wait. You don't actually cook anything.

So what's all that stuff doing in the fridge?

His parents obviously went shopping.

Once the food in your fridge reaches cold temp the whole thing just stays cold.. it's not like the food is generating heat that the fridge has to overcome...

The picture was taken just before thanksgiving.. those are all long gone now. - if you look at the fridge pic you'll see a lot of produce i offset my sweet tooth with a lot of low calorie salads.

Yuh

>The picture was taken just before thanksgiving..

obvious holiday excuse for glutenous fatties

> those are all long gone now.

I can laterally hear the longing in your reply after you ate them all and still want moar.

>if you look at the fridge pic you'll see a lot of produce

that everyone else eats except you.

>i offset my sweet tooth with a lot of low calorie salads.

Said every fat fuck that put a token slice of lettuce on a triple bacon cheese burger with chili cheese fries with a side a rings and a frosty double cream malt to wash it down with.

listen, I’m not in to fat shaming but could you try to be less transparent?

>Yuh
Try Orpheus Brewing. It blows that Red Hare shit out of the water,

So then the parents don't cook?
>knowledge is power kids

wow.. projecting much?

yeah... i work with a guy that is related to the head brewer at red hare and i have him over from time to time... that's really there mostly for him. I do like their sticky stout but jeezus it's sweet.

Thanks for the Orpheus tip.

you shut up, I will not tolerate you putting this back on my eating habbits....fattie.

lawlz

post fridge pics?
pls slim shady?

>no cleaning

this is why I'm not fat like you.

Yeah.. with a fridge like that i'm betting you are so poor you can't afford food and you probably weigh about 95 pounds.

so.. yeah.. projecting... i guessed it.

Picture of the fridge/freezer inside my house? Or picture of the fridge and freezer I have in my garage?

I have a fridge and freezer in my garage and a combo that's in my kitchen.

all three. no cleaning.

also.. be prepared to be called names for having so much frozen bullshit that you need a freezer out in your garage.

You can hate me all you want while you're dead in a very large pine box while I live long enough to set foot on mars.

I took it from my grandparents house when they passed away. Grandma kept it in her basement to keep the frozen meat Papa (my great grandfather) made.
Fridge in the garage is from our old house from 1990. Not surprisingly, it's still working fine and will keep on working.
And the fridge I have in the kitchen is newer because the one we bought when we built the house (circa 2001) died last year (like I said, 1990 fine, 2001 fridge broke.)

Judging by your fridge - you are not rich enough to make it to mars. and as i pointed out... it clearly looks like i eat a lot more fruit and veg than you do - fast food clown.

Your grandpa MADE meat?

>(like I said, 1990 fine, 2001 fridge broke.)

They don't make em like they used to... look at the retarded millenials walking around these days...

i never have left overs. i eat exactly what i prepare and i prepare only what i'm eating

>i make entire boxes of mac n cheese and eat the boxes 5 servings in a single sitting

awesome haus!

I know the make and model of your GD fancy door fridge and I will track you down just to put the dust of you bones on my space shoes while I set foot on mars.

It was Papa, my GREAT grandfather. And yes he used to butcher chickens. He also ground his own sausage. (Mostly before I was born because he got old.) I do remember being very young and watching him make sausage in the basement however.

I'm from Connecticut btw, not bumfuck middle America. Papa was from Italy though, so he did all that shit. Papa came over before WW1. Grandpa served in WW2.

And yup. That fridge is awesome. All original seals too. It still works as good as the day we got it.

oh.. he processed meat.. i get it now.. i thought he was some sort of mad biological scientist...

carry on

Oh sorry if I used the wrong terminology. A few beers in and I thought "made" was appropriate enough.

btw, not being sassy at all if it comes across that way.

But yeah, Papa used to do all that shit and I have all his old tools in a pantry I built in the garage. I've never actually used them though. I've been meaning to however.

I do use Grandma's BIG slow cooker from the 50's or 60's. I use that whenever we decide to make sauce. It's like a crockpot except it's much much bigger. I'll take a pic if I remember when i go downstairs next.

I should have mentioned this, sorry. Papa was not a butcher by trade. He butchered these animals in the backyard and basement.

>I do use Grandma's BIG slow cooker from the 50's or 60's

just watch your electric cords from that era... (i assume it's electric) the rubber coating on cords from that time were sort of a test in terms of the materials science people not quite having figured out plasticized rubber insulators...

I think the cord may have been replaced with a newer one? I really don't know man sorry. But I'm going downstairs for a smoke so take a pic for you.

I'm not gonna take it out from under the other shit it's buried under sorry, but you'll get an idea of what I'm saying.

Hold on a sec.

So you make a trip to the grocery store everytime you want to eat a meal? How retarded are you?

No, why would anyone do that? I simply eat the entirety of the food that I prepared that day. Then I cook again the next day. Shopping happens once every couple of weeks.

What happens when you buy a pack of ten hotdogs and a pack of 8 buns?

I dont believe a word you are typing. Clearly you only eat fast food. You dont cook if you never have left overs. Its not possible.

>massive jar of peanut butter
Fatty detected

>sugary cokes
Another fatty detected

Oh man, i hope i will never be as poor as you

>They don't make em like they used to... look at the retarded millenials walking around these days...
Shut up Fatty McOldfat

>What happens when you buy a pack of ten hotdogs and a pack of 8 buns?

I cook, user. I don't buy pre-made food.

But assuming your example: I'd make eight hot dogs, keeping the other 2 dogs in the fridge. Then I'd use them in some other dish I was making later: for example, chop 'em up and use them to top a salad, throw 'em in chili or stew, etc. I wouldn't consider the 2 extra hot dogs to be "leftovers" unless they were cooked. And who would cook all 10 if you only had 8 buns?

I think I have that same fridge dude..