Thank the stars above for Burger King

I'm someone who has at least a 20 minute commute to work (depending on traffic).

Sometimes I just get fucking hungry and I worry about passing out on the drive due to extreme hunger. Thank the sweet lord Jesus that they opened a Burger King around the mid point of the drive.

>they have Sprite
>excellent fries
>their chicken sandwiches are extra long, like my tolerance for rude people
>thus far, the customer service has been excellent

My friends, I tell you, Burger King is the great American restaurant. I can usually get an excellent Whopper value meal with extra pickles for $4.99 and that's just fine by me.

If you have the time and aren't busy cleaning your house or whatever, you should head to Burger King ASAP. Burger King! It's good mood food!

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text="my friends"&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't your boss get angry when you're serving customers at McDonald's with the distinct aroma of Whopper on your breath?

Everything at Burger King tastes like onions that have been streaming in an old man's asscrack for hours.

You forgot that they don't serve blacks as another plus

This is a blue board
DELETE THIS POST

OP i agree. And its a blessing in canada too. Whopper Wednesday is fucking OP its 2.50 for one.

Burger king has the best burgers at 2 A.M

20 minute commute is literally nothing.

Seriously. I know some poor bastards that commute 2-3h hours a day.

>can't go for 20 mins without passing out of hunger

you stupid fat cunt

I can sit at home and order McDonald's delivery.

what the literal fuck? why don't you wake up in time to eat breakfast?

don't lie, this isn't about convenience. this is about you wanting to eat fast food.

>20 mins
>long
>at all
>can't go 20 mins without eating or passes out
>will wait in a drive through for shitty fast food but can't wake up 5 minutes earlier to shove some oatz and nana in face

How fat are you, 400? 500? How much did that irrelevant old restaurant pay you to write this?

how fat are you?

took the words right out of my mouth senpai

>their chicken sandwiches are extra long, like my tolerance for rude people

This is the real gem of this thread. Well done OP.

>not brushing up on your memeology

this ingenious user has been crafting his shillpost technique since at least new years eve

the thread almost always starts with a meme arrow scenario, followed by a glowing sponsorship for the brand and constant reference to Veeky Forums as "my friends"

warosu.org/ck/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text="my friends"&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

he achieved moderate success with the "burger king is absolutely delicious" meme and evidently is trying to go back to his roots

let me just say op that i've been lovin your work, keep it up

>image.jpg
When will Hiroshimoot ban acess from phones?

When did shill posting become a meme on this board?

It's hilarious and I quite enjoy it, especially the angry responses.

But if I can't use my phone how will I browse Veeky Forums at work?

Never going to happen.

This is excellent bait.

I tried one of their hot dogs yesterday. It was actually really good. The irony now is that they are better at hot dogs than they are at burgers.

Hot dogs just need to be heated up, they are precooked sausages, hard to fuck up.

>I worry about passing out on the drive due to extreme hunger
>Can't spend 20 minutes without stuffing his face