How long have you been visiting Veeky Forums?

How long have you been visiting Veeky Forums?

Bonus points: show your age by posting dank memes

FUCK OFF NEWFAG

I miss Angie

back to gaia

She was bbw.

OP probably doesn't know who this is lol

Guilty as charged. I think I started browsing around 2009.

I can't remember exactly, but I was first on Veeky Forums maybe 2008-2009. Angie memes were still possibly fresh but she wasn't on when I started here.

Pink Himalayan Salt Guy, Sceak (1.0), I can't remember anyone else right now.

Anyone remember the thread where a guy made bread with motor oil to fuck with his roommate and another person share a story about how they put dried poison ivy in their roommates weed (and almost killed him)?

Or the guy who freaked out in his cooking class and Veeky Forums because he couldn't fathom blind baking?

I wish I screengrabbed these threads...

goddammit I hate this picture so motherfucking much

started browsing literally right now, my favorite meme is how only 20% of posters here actually seem to know how to cook

Japanese meal guy. Posted pictures of tasty looking Nippon vittles every day for months.

What's there to know? You expose food to heat, it cooks.

unga bunga

Best Veeky Forums meme was
>That guy who flips his eggs
Truly though, who even eats over eggs?

I like myself to always be sure.

What's it like living under a bridge?

Pretty comfy desu.
What's it like eating shitty, overcooked egg yolks because you don't know how to make sunny side up eggs?

The past 3 months or so.

I've been on Veeky Forums for nearly a decade now, but I've recently started living on my own (and dieting for that matter). Home cooking has become especially important to me, and now I come here whenever I'm hungry and just feel like staring at food.

Every time someone tells me they want broken yolk, I die a little.

>blast techno

How old is EVOO is number 1 thing?

We haven't had a good meme since Wa La!