ITT we post picture of dish that we fucking own

ITT we post picture of dish that we fucking own.

i can make the best pancakes in a 30 miles radius

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iWUUcW08ac&ab_channel=Munchies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can whip up a mean pot of steamed water.

Fat pancakes piss me off a little. They're the worst kind of pancake, and it's all anybody seems to serve.

im not from usa, i used to make them thin, like a thick crépes, i discovered that recipe recently.

but i see what you mean, the thinier they are the better you can taste the mapple sirup, but for now only having to cook like 3 and not 8 is a blessing.

got a recipe? I steam water quite often but it'd be interesting to see how you steam your water.

...Did you say..."fat pancakes"?

Hhhhnnnnnngggg

I don't like them thick either, but I'd try these. I really hope they're good, honestly. I prefer my pancakes very thin, with blueberries and real maple syrup. Delicious.

>steamed water
>not seared

It's like you hate flavor.

Sure, I try to keep it simple, so what little there is, feel free to tweak!

What you need:
>3 cups water
>medium saucepan
>salt to taste

Start by adding the water to saucepan, then add salt. Once finished, while holding the pan in front of you, stand facing your stove and turn *exactly* three times, counter clockwise(if you mess up here, like by turning the wrong way then just throw the water out- it's ruined).

Once finished, if you did everything right, you will once again be facing the stove. At this point you may place the pan on to your desired burner/plate. Once done, say grace to your local public utility for your great bounty of natural gas(or electricity, you pleb).

If you water is still in the pan at this point, then turn the burner to MEDIUM- this part is big, if you go too high you'll scorch your water and be like Frenchy here , too low and you'll end up with raw water.

Hope you like it, but please don't let any companies in on my secret, those fucks have been trying to get this recipe for years!

Shit recipe
The salt would just crystallize at the bottom

Have you tried skipping the salt? I'm trying to exclude sodium from my diet but I'm afraid it might ruin the delicate taste.

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

Nothing beats my placenta stew in all the ghetto, familia

>turning counter clockwise

coastie detected

This thread is going places.

What be your method there friendo?
I'm trying to get good with American Pancakes as in the UK people are obsessed with our shitty batter pancakes and crepes that they cook with too much oil and put granulated sugar and bottle lemon juice on.
Fucking gritty sour mess

Instructions unclear; boiled my cat

i kind of do it his way, you need your mix to be pretty thick, and a lot of mapple sirup, eating those without them being soaked in sirup is like chewing a dry sponge.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iWUUcW08ac&ab_channel=Munchies

try to find a nice french recipe for crepes, they are way better than pancakes imo, just a pain in the ass to make and yeah sugar and some drop of lemon juice with some grand marnier are the best. or just nutella. crépes au nutella is bliss.

is this a classic american dish ?
>tfw born in vitro
>tfw europoor
>tfw no placenta to eat with your whole family to celebrate

>is this a classic american dish

No. There's a reason why everyone thought Tom Cruise was wierd when he said he was going to do it.

I mean, biologically there's nothing wrong with eating the placenta. Truth be told most mothers do it right after giving birth because it helps them get back a lot of nutrients they lost. But it's kinda disgusting.

Most animal mothers, I meant.

>moist animal mothers

and here is some cheesecake

> moist animal mother

I would literally kill to try at least a bite of one of those.

Enjoy the uncooked center.

L-lewd

T H I C C
H
I
C
C