Whats up with Americans and burgers?

Whats up with Americans and burgers?

they can afford it

muh freedoms

What on earth is this from?

tasty familiar affordable and available

what's not to like about a burger?

9 to 5 jobs with 30 minute breaks. It's convenient. After all, you want your wage slaves back to work fast.

>can afford burgers
>goes bankrupt over a broken bone
Truly the land of the free

hey man if it wasn't near impossible to immigrate, I would. I hate where this country is going but I'm not fleeing conflict (yet) so no refugee status

looks like superman

>$20 co-pay
>bankrupt

pick one

>having insurance
>in America
this probably means you have money, and probably don't eat burgers every day

This

I have a $12 co-pay for doctor and ER visits, and just recently underwent $200k in surgeries over the last year. I spent a grand total of $3k on medical expenses, between drugs and copays. Most of my money went towards hotels, gas, and food.

I never understood this dumb meme.

>I spent a grand total of $3k on medical expenses
>meanwhile actual 1st world countries spend nothing on expensive surgeries and even gets paid back for driving themself to the hospital

Whats up with Europeans and obsession?

I work a shit retail management job making shit wages, and I have pretty decent insurance. Try getting a full-time job and stop whoring yourself out in the PT and gig markets.

if you can't afford $200-300 a month for insurance then you just leave your trailer park and drunk drive on your lawnmower to the ER anyways and they will set it for you and you just fill out some forms saying you are a broke asshole that never intends to pay them back and pass the costs off to tax payers like the other welfare queens, neets and illegal immigrants

All my meals, gas, and hotel were reimbursed by my insurance. I ended up making money this tax season because of it all.

The only shit that wasn't covered were new clothes, and a flight to Texas I had to make to have surgery done.

Yeah, that oftentimes doesn't actually happen. I had a period of extended unemployment once and had to go to the ER. They told me everything would be covered by financial aid considering I was a worthless NEET, but sure enough, eventually they sent collectors after me. Took a massive hit in credit, and a ton of effort to get them to take the medical bills off. Don't ever believe anything you're told when it comes to insurance and medical billing. The whole industry is a fucking mess, they can't figure any of that shit out for themselves, and guess who's going to suffer for it when they fuck up? Hint: it's not them.

>they actually called me and asked me to pay my debt
>such assholes
>i still didn't pay it but it was really annoying

>I can't read please rape my face

>ton of effort to get them to take the medical bills off.

you didn't pay faggot. you got free treatment and somehow you still have the gall to criticize the system that supports your worthless NEET ass because its hard and induced "suffering" when you had to talk to people on the phone

You'll understand when mommy stops paying for everything and she takes your Ayn Rand books away because all you do is sit in her basement, eating her food, and making her pay rent and do your dishes.

i work a slave job in a kitchen for $10/hr, pay all of my bills, pay rent, pay for insurance, pay for classes and still save money every month

whats your excuse?

inb4
>its hard
>i want to have a good credit score and also be on welfare

so you're mooching off someone or live in a trailer park.
10/hr isn't enough to live on your own with you cock sucker

i'm sorry your brain has been destroyed by shitposts

currently share a 1 bedroom with my girlfriend. rent + utilities is ~25% of my income. last year i lived with 4 other douchebags in a nice house for even less than i am spending now.

>NEET on welfare
>"at least im not trailer trash"

jesus how can you collect benefits every month and feel superior to anyone?

I'm not the person you were talking to. I have no medical debt and I live in a 4 bedroom home that I own and renovate.

one day maybe you'll know the satisfaction of not needing to kick people who need assistance but until then, you're still garbage.

any job is better than being a self loathing NEET (who somehow is simultaneously judging others as being below him)

sounds like he needs to man the fuck up instead of waiting for his life to get better.

sounds like he has had plenty of assistance considering he gets paid to jerk off and shitpost all week

Keep telling yourself how great your paycheck to paycheck kitchen job is

A lot of Americans have German ancestry so they're bound to be drawn to German food.

We have a lower tax burden then you do. Even after our unessarily large military.

when you factor in the costs for insurance, the general US population's inclusive tax burden is greater.

Sorry user.

If he has extra money after paying bills each month like he says he does. He's not living paycheck to paycheck.

@7685551
No (You) for you.

Do we believe anyone who makes 10bux an hour has true spending dollars?
No, we don't.

Meh I only pay 90$ a month with a 50$ Co pay. People are paying to much because they somehow got convinced unions are bad and can get companies to cough up what's do to them. Globalization and immagration doesn't help either.

I thought my co pay was bad at 25...
Yikes. I can only imagine your prescription costs.

I only make 12 and I pay a mortgage and a car payment and 401k and I'm have plenty each month for hobby stuff.

it fucking sucks ass but its paying my way through school and paying my bills

enjoy your $30 in SNAP for groceries this week faggot ill be taking prime rib/steak home for dinner again tonight after i get done working another shitty hot kitchen shift where i get so sweaty i get ballsack chaffing

^

Not bad. Actually. What's really been hurting is vet bills. That damn dog is lucky I like it.

I want your dog to be my friend.

>What's really been hurting is vet bills.

Is Pet Insurance still not really a thing in America? I know it wasn't a few years ago, I'm guessing people haven't caught on yet.

It exists . It's just terrible. I had money set aside but I didn't plan for a chronic disease.

She'd be all for that. She's a very friendly dog.

if I was american and had to switch hands continuously while eating with a knife and fork, then I would probably eat things I can eat without cutlery. ham burgers, hot dogs, tacos and burritos etc.

>9 to 5 jobs with 30 minute breaks. It's convenient. After all, you want your wage slaves back to work fast.
This. The Burger, like many well known American foods, was born of convenience, meant to be purchased or packed and eaten easily by day laborers and workers. Our shift towards service economy has not changed that.

>I spent a grand total of $3k on medical expenses,
I had a surgery that costs about 20k to go private and I paid a grand total of nothing for it.

>American food
>Burger
Oh my.......

Not American, but I live in America.
My next door neighbours, a married couple, both work for a pet insurance agency. I'm not sure what either of them do, exactly, but I know they work in pet insurance, so it is very much a thing in the US, at least. As for the quality of such insurance, I can't say. I've not pets of my own and even if I did, I'm not likely to buy insurance for them.

>if I was american and had to switch hands continuously while eating with a knife and fork,

Nice try Kraut Cuck, the Hamburger is an american invention. First we butchered Hamburg Steak, then we slapped it onto a bun. There are two degrees of separation there.

Factually incorrect but dream on.

>one day maybe you'll know the satisfaction of not needing to kick people who need assistance but until then, you're still garbage.
yeah, get fucked you stupid cunt. the vast majority of people that need assistance are worthless fuckwads.

I know you're vastly incorrect.
Continue sucking the teat of 'I got mine, fuck you and yours' but the rest of us over here just want people happy and healthy.

I'll enjoy my current quality of life with my family and my empathy not hindered by artificiated ego grasps.

>What's up with Americans and Americans?

>factually incorrect
What other kind of incorrect is there?
Anyway, the only thing Amerifriend was wrong about was "bun." The first hamburger sandwiches were slapped between two slices of toasted sandwich bread.

The hamburger sandwich is an American invention. The beef patty commonly called 'hamburger' is not, and no one culture can lay claim to its invention as patties of beef have been eaten in various cultures throughout history, long before Germany was conceived as a thought nevermind a nation or grouping of interrelated tribes.

Not him, but you're wrong here.
While a great number of people unconscionably take advantage of various countries' public systems, American and otherwise, without actually needing it, the vast, vast, VAST majority of people who use it have either earned the right or are legitimately unable to care for themselves rather than be lazy, layabouts. For example, despite what Charles Hurst declares, the elderly, the disabled and working families make up well over half of all SNAP and public health care beneficiaries in the US. Last I saw the figures, it was around 60%, though the CBPP claims that it's 90% and the Pennsylvania House of Representatives estimates that elderly and disabled people account for about 64% of all public assistance spending.
The rhetoric of the welfare queen and her baby daddies is based on an ultimately true but insignificantly tiny portion of the population, but that doesn't stop politicians from using it as an incendiary tactic to rush middle class Americans to the polls to vote for them.

What are you talking about?

>Work part time at walmart for a year
>get insurance and dental
>still poor as fuck

>Work at Tyson for 90 days
>get dental and insurance
>still poor as fuck

What's up with Europeans and cock?

>co-pay
But what's your x thousand dollar deductible? I usually still have to pay out of pocket for the bill until I've paid that as well regardless of the copay.

supermanisadick

>muh adhd and bipolar
>its really hard for me to focus
>can i have money plz im disabled

>mental illness doesn't exist
You're a fucking idiot

Whats the deal with aeroplanes and aeroplane food?

Really isn't as bad as you'd think, the altitude just makes everything taste shit

Was an overplayedSeinfeld joke, aeroplanes actually serve good food unless youre on a domestic American flight

Gee, I wonder.

oh yeah mental illness exists. apparently 99% of Veeky Forums has autism and social anxiety

get a fucking job loser

Think you're being a bit too delusional famalam

Also, you're confirmed retarded

>confirmed retarded
>famalam
There's only one retard here.

Glad to have helped you realize your shortcomings!

>time to bill someone
>let's just type up some numbers randomly

>americans would throw away the opportunity to abolish this corrupt system to vote for a memelord
Truly, the dumbest of nations

and your spelling show's where they're saving

>room and board
>$72,624

did you live there for 5 years?

God damn, what a shithole.

Those lasagnas they serve on BA flights are pretty fucking good.

Does anyone know the story behind this one?

Imagine how good they must be on the ground

In america thats about 2 months of stay. I think its a good system

I don't know about anywhere else but fast food restaurants are pizza, burgers/sandwich, "mexican" (i.e. tacos/burritos.) or some combination of those three.

Also dank memes, mostly the memes.

im gonna open up an extended stay and care housing right across the street from a hospital I guess.

roll your wheel chair across the street and ill house you for half the price of the hospital and even hire a few CNAs/Nurses to clean up your vomit and shit.

seems like easy money.. why are there no richfags doing this?

They do, they just include med staff and equipment to earn more money

Guy went in for a regular check up.

Thats what thw do. The problem is hostpital land is prime real estate because of the constant customers. So if your great grandfather disnt open up land there then youll never get it, which is ok

Same origin as sushi rolls, yet somehow that's considered high cuisine.

What's up with Europeans and kebab?

Cedars-Sinai is literally the Hollywood hospital, I don't know what this person expected.

Americans are terrible people and rightly hated.

Guess 'muricans have tacos because mexicans and europeans kebab because cockroaches

Your ass just got absolutely savaged by that user and you're still stupid enough to keep posting..? I dun geddit?

That's not mandatory. It's an old custom coming from a way to subtly indicate that you rebelling against England.

Do Brits &c. serve burgers at cook outs?

Burgers and dogs are great when people come to your house.

What does Europe put on the grill?
Might well learn how to cook a tasty burger, you Euro spending fools.

It's very easy to emigrate from any English speaking country to any other English speaking country.