Hey ck

Hey ck.

You guys got tricks for scorched pans that sat out for a while. This is looking better but my roommates coming home at 5

Vinegar and heat

Baking soda and a sponge, works for moderate burns anyway.

OP pan? I'd scrub that with a mild abrasive cleaner like comet powder, bar keeper's friend, or similar.

OP, WTF are you doing using other people's pans if you're a fuckup who burns food to them?

I just bought some steel wool and it came out after a long time, and they're my pots my roommate's just a little.. off and freaks out about shit like this.

Kill yourself my man

Just put it in back of the cupboard with lots of stuff in front and leave it for a few months. Then it will become one of those pans that was 'always like that'.

Your roommate flips out about how you treat your own pots? That's nuts indeed.

Author is a fucking faggot, holy shit.

Water and vinegar, bring to a boil, then dump baking soda into it.
Wait a while and stir, then clean it out.

Throw it away or hide it. What he doesn't know won't hurt him

Are they your roommate or your wife?

I second the user who suggested mild abrasive cleaners. They're fucking great and I can't believe I never discovered them until my mid 20s.

Yeah, mild abrasive or bicarb plus elbow grease. Just keep scrubbing, nothing's going to work instantly.

bar keeper's friend for anything not non stick or cast iron

Bleach for the heavy duty cleaning, ammonia to get rid of any thick food film, some hydrogen peroxide to kill the germs, and a little bit of rubbing alcohol as a solvent. Be sure to rinse with water REALLY well after all of this. Works every time.

are you fucking insane?

why would you put all that reactive shit on your cookware??? you realize that it bonds with the metal and stays on there to slowly release into your food right?????

If the appearance of your pan bothers you just kill yourself

Please don't use all those chemicals together at the same time......

3 parts sulfuric acid : 1 part hydrogen peroxide (35%, not the drug store stuff)

Add the H2O2 very slowly.

>you realize that it bonds with the metal and stays on there

No, it doesn't. why do people believe this shit? Go back to chem 101, you clearly weren't paying attention.

>>trusting a 4channer with 35% H2O2
Dear lord......

i heard heating cola in it actually works too
never tried it though

oven cleaner and coarse steel wool
not the fine stuff and not the copper or bronze steel wool either.
those will scratch the coarse steel wool will not scratch

pour a mixture of half ammonia and half bleach in the pan - best to do this in the basement

no matter what's burned on you won't see it in about 15 minutes

>>just kill yourself
translated ops pissed off roommates post.