What is a girly type of food or drink you as a man secretly enjoy?

What is a girly type of food or drink you as a man secretly enjoy?

For me it's coffee with cream.

I fucking love fruity sweet lassi.

fruit ciders

>"girly food"
I'm actually secure enough to not worry about what other people think I'm eating.

I eat food because it tastes good, I'm sure a lot of "girly foods" (whatever the fuck that is) are absolutely delicious and I'm not going to be ashamed of eating something delicious.

Lel faget

Same.

I think that ITT we're supposed to post sweet, brightly colored food and/or waspy meme food people who wear yoga pants as clothing like.

I like the idea of those ridiculous milkshakes served in mason jars. One day, I would like to make one in a smaller, actually conveniently-shaped container.

I can't imagine drinking one of those without getting sick.

>girly food

Eat shit OP

girly -> sugar and chocolate on your sugar and chocolate -> your picture

enjoy your caramel chocolate whipcream starbucks with candy crumble

faggot

reddit pls go

Are you on the autism spectrum?
You misunderstood and went into a lengthy unneeded explanation and justification tirade.

How do you not understand what the thread is about? Jesus fuck

The only people that call food "manly" or "girly" are people who have accomplished nothing in their life. They see the chance to act superior with food because literally anybody can do it. Choke down some super spicy food and make fun of smoothies and now you're a big strong man for the first time in your pathetic life.

When my neighbor is on the rag i like to slip in through her window while she's at work and lick her pads

Best shit ever desu

I don't see foods as particularly girly or manly, even though many are marketed that way. In general girls are more concerned with their weight, so I guess most low fat and diet foods would be girly? And men like fatty, meaty indulgences like Hardee's/Carl's Jr? Is that how it's supposed to work?

I really have no fucking idea. I just like good food.

The teenage years can be confusing but you will grow up one day.

there is nothing wrong with a smoothie.

filling your smoothie full of fudge and skittles and topping it with whip cream and caramel is something every basic yoga pants wearing bitch and fat loser does though

>i watched this tasty video on how to make a quintuple chocolate cake layered with reeses pieces and m and ms
>it looks so good ive been starving myself all week so i make it this weekend
>wanna buy some oak creek and watch keeping up with the kardashians and eat chocolate covered chocolate later?

its the equivalent of the "epic meal time" faggots that just bastardize the hell out of food

What, pray tell, would a "girly" food be? I'm struggling to come up with anything.

There may be food and drink combinations which I don't understand, for instance lattes with syrups and sweet toppings rather than just straight espresso with foamed milk, but none of these are particularly gender-specific.

I used to be really self conscience about whether the food I liked was manly enough but that was because I was trying to compensate for the fact I was a repressed tranny, maybe OP is a fag?

Exactly. It's a prefect addition to this thread. I've never had one, but really want a monstrosity of piled sugary foods.

Water.

I think you're placing too much significance on the impact girly foods have on your masculinity. A manly man is a manly man even if he enjoys lots of girly foods, that doesn't mean those foods aren't girly though.

I used to for sure, I just wanted to make a joke on the idea of how people perceive you for enjoying "girly" food because what you said is true

>coffee with anything
That's girly. You will find a few other examples in this thread. Most of the time it doesn't hurt to read the thread before barging in with an uninformed post.

Was that an allusion to your suppressed homosexuality?

clear liquor

>suppressed homosexuality
Is this your go-to explanation for everything men do you don't understand?

food has no gender

Men's wear also doesn't have a gender you profound tumblr philosopher.

This is my dyel older brother. Constantly talks about whiskey requiring a mature taste or something. I'll stick with my coconut rum and pineapple juice :)

>the teenage years are confusing but you will grow up one day
I bet you've watched a lot of WWF in your day.
>everything men do you that you dont understand
You're a fucking idiot

Fuck off

Yeah men are such idiots xD

I think he made a good point calling lower fat foods more girl-marketed
What are you talking about

I bet you enjoyed typing all girly like and stuff.

>being this insecure about your masculinity

Do you identify as female?

Lollipops

My friends give me shit for it all the time, zero fucks given

You can't eat ~4 scoops of ice cream with some whipped cream on top?

Somewhat related, my wife and I always end up doing this thing: no matter what we order, she always orders something a step manlier than me.

If I get a cocktail, she'll get wine. If I get wine, she'll get a beer. If I get a beer, she'll get whisky on the rocks. If i get whisky on the rocks, she gets whisky straight.

Drives me MAD.

Get a whisky straight then

Bring some Everclear. See what the cunt does then.

Sounds like she'd be down for pegging. Give it a try, man. You never know, maybe you'd like it.

I have the feeling you out chick her.
She says let's talk.
You say let's share.
She says she's sad.
You start crying.
She sips a whiskey straight.
You storm off and throw yourself on the bed, crying.
She sharpens a kitchen knife.
You start cutting yourself.

well you get the idea.

>projecting

mo-ji-too

it's not a gay drink

Requesting fedora black coffee pasta

fucking roasted

genuinely chuckled.

Do you enjoy your wifes strap-on?

>815 ▶
>

Literally none of them. I don't like sweets or ice cream or cake or pie or any of that shit. I only like savory things, straight alcohol, and water.
I guess the closest I would get is that I like to drink milk.

I usually get the cotton candy frapp thing from starbucks when I feel bad

Even if he did get pegged by his wife, he'd still be doing better with women than you.

I'm dating a trap

I'd eat it either way but I sometimes feel like buying chocolate is a bit feminine.
Like the cashier is going to assume I'm on my period.

lol why do you care what a cashier thinks?

when I'm not feeling particularly pretty and my wife is out of town, I'll buy a big box of mixed chocolates and eat them while lying on the bed in my bathrobe watching a movie on Lifetime

Because I'm a neurotic mess.

/thread

Light beer

Thanks. It's pretty easy to see which foods are marketed toward men and women, but I tend not to base what I eat on marketing, or I'd be eating nothing but crap.
Not too far from 50, so I doubt I've got all that much more growing up to do. Perhaps the idea of some foods being girls is more common among specific social classes or in certain regions? I can see what you're talking about at the extremer - the healthfood place with the gluten-free options is clearly feminine, and the steakhouse masculine - but how the fuck to you classify anything between those extremes? And why would you?

which is every day, isn't it?

Coffee with cream isn't girly. If you were to add syrups and shit to it, it would start being girly.

And I secretly enjoy frappuccinos(TM)(C)(R) and caramel "macchiatos."

>4 scoops
Do you know how big a mason jar is, fatass?

Peach sangria hnnggg

Cognac is a drink I secretly enjoy as a woman

>implying coffee and milk is 'girly'
Is this bait?

>food has gender

ok you regressive retard

Despite being quite effeminate I can't think of any "girly" beverages or foods I'm too crazy about. Fruity things, chocolatey things, they just don't do it for me. I guess I like creamy things like cheesecake or creamy drinks quite a lot.

Bitch beer; Smirnoff Ice and Bacardi Green Apple.

Why are there always so many trannies jumping in on threads like this with their vapid complaints about gender culture? How many trannies are there visiting Veeky Forums, anyway?

Please don't conflate tranny and sjw. I'd like to not be associated with that cult

Underrated post

>What is a girly type of food or drink you as a man secretly enjoy?
I think my max record of time spent on this website without being reminded that its populated by 18 year olds is 5 minutes

right back at you

Strawberry daiquiri
Normally I hate those effeminate girly drinks that hide the taste by covering it in sugar but fuck that think actually tastes good

It's this board too. This place reminds me so much of /v/

Do you know how big a scoop is, pussy?

>I hold my coffee mug with BOTH hands!

Deal with it, bitchboy. There's girly and manly drinks.

This. The beverage binary is real!

I main Veeky Forums /k/ and /v/

I dunno what kind of mason jars you're using, but all of the mason jar mugs I've come across have been pretty small.

>secretly
None, I'm loud and proud

Sometimes I wear a cute skirt and halter top and go out for lunch is that what you mean?

I bet you're also "secure enough" to raise another man's son.

You're too invested in that meme

one time I saw some fruit juice at the store that sounded good, but it was in some gay ass pink bottle with a faggy looking label so I didn't want to buy it. there was also some jello pudding I wanted to try but had to get my mom to buy it for me because the packaging looked so gay.

I eat nothing but beef and cabbage and budweiser.

see

I wouldn't even buy it through self-checkout. I feel like I'm being snubbed by the advertising. like it's saying "if you aren't a middle-aged woman then we don't want your business."

that seems silly

Buy it with some tampons and say its for your girlfriend. Or you know, not be a fucking pussy about buying a god damn drink.

I hate the fact that I like kale.

This. I can go from whiskey to sangria in an instant. No shame.

Also, OP, coffee with cream isn't girly, what the fuck.

b-but I do it and I'm ma-man right?

that's not how this works user