Go out to eat alone

>go out to eat alone
>waitress pretends to flirt w me and won't let me be
>ask for some privacy
>she gets visibly irate and never comes to refill my ice water or bring me check
>flag down other server and ask for check
>leave no tip

Why is this fake behaviour allowed by restaurants for wait staff? I find it highly unprofessional and inappropriate to be honest.

Kot thread?

>go out to eat alone

quality kot 2bh

>go out to eat alone

Retarded troll thread, but the real answer is that businesses give almost zero training to their employees, expecting/wishing they'd just magically know exactly how to do everything the right way. Human interaction is way too nuanced for that kind of assumption.

the restaurant probably forces them to come talk to you at that rate. there's no way in hell that she would have wanted to talk to you in the first place. if you dont want to be bothered don't go out to eat

Some people just have strange ideas about what customer service means. Pretty much the only time I've ever complained to a restaurant manager about the service was when I was eating out with a friend and our waiter sat down at the fucking table next to us to discuss the specials. Fuck right off, nobody invited you here, you're not our pal. It was about the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen a server do. Might as well kiss me on the mouth while you're at it, you fucking creep.

N-no servers ever fake flirted with me ;_;

What am i doing wrong?

You're failing to misinterpret perfectly ordinary comments.

>What am i doing wrong
You're pointing the gun barrel in the wrong direction

>this
Explanation for every single thread on Veeky Forums from either worker or customer perspective

>owners are the problem and if they are posting here...pic related

lel
I'm drunk and shit at green posting

just eat at home if it is such a drama to eat at a restarant

>eating out

I love you Christina...literally love you. Please make cereal milk out of me.

Oh god, please.

Silly user i sold my granpas gun. Some old ww2 shit

Why do you need so many Iron Man busts on your kitchen?

> Go out somewhere obviously seeking attention
> LEAVE ME ALONE
> Get left alone
> WHY DID I GET LEFT ALONE?

Take a shower now and then
Also those cargo shorts aren't doing you any favors

>tumblr
>kill yourself
pick 2

>muh clingyness and insecurities

You're the nerd that sits and eats in his car in a parking lot, aren't you?