/tb/ Taco Bell General

What have you ordered lately?

Got your free copy of Overwatch yet?

I've been getting the $5 Cravings Deal and it's loaded with good stuff.

When we get together to watch a ballgame, one of us foots the bill for food. When it's my turn, I'll often get a couple or three taco supreme party packs. They're always a big hit.

I had the breakfast crunch wrap recently and was delighted. I was scared for a long time but now I've seen the light

Was it crunchy like in the commercials?

The hash brown was somewhat crispy, and the outside had a bit of crunch to it, just like the regular one

Chalupa w/ beef and a soft taco supreme

Veeky Forums doesn't need a taco bell general.

Says you.

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

yes, Veeky Forums needs the Bell, for Veeky Forums has become a man

The nacho cheese Doritos locos tacos

I still love that mother fucker

neckbeard alert

Dude its a sad thing but for some reason every board is becoming purely generals

this is the shilliest shill thread ever shilled

and i just ate taco bell

This. Seriously fuck off with your fast food shilling.

Everyone look

The Loaded Potato Griller is the best item on taco bells menu.

Soft shell taco supreme or whatever the fuck
Frito burrito they brought back

Still no overwatch :'(

I always get Beefy Mini Quesadilla, add pico, steamed instead of grilled.

It's the same thing as a MexiMelt for less than half the price. They tend to screw it up a lot though.

That's not the double decker taco

that's not the nacho cheese steak chalupa

You mean the double diarrhea taco?

I used to work there and make these for myself but with nacho cheese instead of beans.

Help.

I have no social skills but I want to befriend employees at the Bell so they will be willing to craft unique items for me without charging me a $1 more for nacho cheese. How do I do this?

>mcdonalds upped their price
>tacobell has beefy crunch burrito for 1$ + tax
And this is how you lose customers.

I ate the cravings box. The box did not have a handle like the one on the commercial and it was white instead of blue. I wanted a blue box with handle.

Speaking of the beefy crunch burrito, anyone know how long it's going to be on the menu?

They're probably testing the waters out to see if there's a revenue gain. I'm sure if they see demand (already there) they'll keep it a full time menu item and just raise the price.

I ordered a jar of tacobell hotsauce but it didnt taste like tacobell at all.

so i had to go back to stealing sauce packets from the restaurants.

They're on and off every few months here.

I get quesaritos, beefy frito burritos and soft tacos

I only even eat this crap because it's cheap and open late, and there's hardly any real Mexican food where I live

2 beefy nacho grillers and 2 of pic related now that it's back. Those beefy crunch have a lot of food for $1. I usually get this when I'm drinking, eat 2, get shitfaced, then re heat the other 2 later when I'm drunk-hungry

I wonder why taco bell is so satisfying when drunk

That's not even the best griller on the menu

Judging by the size of them they're probably borderline losing money on them, and hoping it draws people in and they buy more of the higher profit stuff along with it.

No idea, but it's always my go-to drunk choice

Taco bell is for children and fat stoners

I've came into this predicament; apparently they make a different sauce than they serve in their restaurants, a real garlicky red sauce. Don't eat it, it's shit. They do sell their mild hot and fire sauces in glass bottles at grocery stores though. Walmart has it in the "Spanish" foods section.

The ingredients they use are so crappy that it probably doesn't cost that much to make.

Cheesy double beef is so much better than the beefy crunch.

THIS MOTHAFUCKA RIGHT HERE

Fritos make it shitty

They're worse than Bugles

as long as you eat it right away I like the crunch, since those aren't grilled. Plus, cheesy double beef doesn't have sour cream

Let me blow yalls caps back right quick: buy two cheesy double beef burritos, and one order of cheesy fiesta potatoes. Unwrap each burrito and dump half the cheesy sour creamy potatoes into each burrito. Apply hot sauce, rewrap, enjoy a dank meal for around $4.

>drops mic

Sounds good in theory, but that would most likely make the soft shell, already further softened by cheese and then over stuffed with potatoes, rupture and you'd be forced to eat the mess with a fork

>go there the other day because the store was closed due to flooding
>2 shredded chicken mini quesadillas, triple-layer nachos, beef soft taco, and a double beef burrito all for barely $5
>feel like a piece of shit after eating it all

>go to local taco bell quite a bit
>literally every time, it's this gangsta black guy workin' the drive through
>"Welcome to taco bell, how you doin today?"
>say "I'm good, how are you?" (because I'm polite)
>every damn time he replies "Mannnn, I'm freakin taco-tastic

just the way he says it in this ghetto voice, and how enthusiastic he is about it makes me nearly lose my shit every time

why would anyone go to taco bell when wendys is right there?

Who the fuck goes to Wendy's still?

People with superior taste who enjoy the 4 for 4 like myself.

>wen deezlies
>MUH SQUARE PATTIES
kill yourself, wendy's is only good for wrecking toilets and chili

I wish taco bell sold hot dogs. Would go great with some mayonnaise.

People keep getting stabbed at my local Wendy's. I'll stick to the Taco Bell which is just full of tweakers and stoners tyvm

im a retarded vegetarian so when i got i just get 2 bean burritos with no onion. and i use to get some verde sauce but last time i went they said they are gonna stop having it because they are replacing it with a new sauce. i hope the new sauce fail so i can get that delicious verde back in my life

i dont really like taco bell. I think the food is shit.

taco bell is shit.

>there was a taco bell right next to a wendys where I went to college
>there is a taco bell across the street from a wendys where I live now

what did they mean by this?

Nothing, I don't eat refried shit.

everything in hat plate looks delicious except the bread, one would guess they would go the extra mile

taco bell good as shit

dirty food for dirt cheap just how i like it

Do real tacos from trucks in California usually cost just a dollar?

No, you're better off picking up a delicious taco bell taco

The Meximelt is supposed to have more cheese on it. Like I actually got out the book with the build cards and looked, that fucker is supposed to have an entire SCOOP of cheese on it.

Good luck. I love telling people who demand free shit no.
>C'MON MAN I JUST WANT SOME SOUR CREAM
Nope. 50 cents, asshole.

A month or two, tops.
Nope. Their entire marketing strategy revolved around taking limited-time items on and off the menu. The Beefy Crunch advertising all says "limited time only" on it, that's an immediate death flag.

You're doing the surveys and putting his name on them, right? He gets $5 for each one of those you do.

Fug you. All my friends in high school worked at McDonald's so I would always score free bacon, extra fries, free drinks and milkshakes and stuff but only bitches worked at taco Bell.

This reinforces my perception of bitch bell workers

Now I'm craving taco bell, and I'm so broke that I can't even get any

I really need a fucking job

I'm pretty sure salsa verde is just packaged green sauce they use. You can swap your bean burrito's red sauce to green for no price change.

Cheesy gordita crunch is the best item and nothing else compares

the quesadillas are bomb but they're not cheap for taco bell standards

I know it's beneficial to create a false demand by making the items available for limited time, but it's really annoying as a customer. Beefy crunch and cheesy double beef are so much better than the normal poorfag selection, even though they charge $1.50 a pop for them and the "dollar menu."

We hand out free drinks all the time. Extra ingredients are no bueno. The guy taking your order isn't the one that's making your food.

I miss the crispy chicken, personally. Chickstars were expensive but SUPER filling.

Sweet quads, bro.

>bun is broken on the end
>no possible way to pick that up without dropping half back on the plate
>bar is embedded with pennies

The fucking old spicy chicken needs to come back, along with the chili cheese permanently.
>used to work at a combo TB/KFC
>hot wings and spicy chicken crunchwrap at the same time

work at taco bell you fucking animal

It's "filthy animal" you stooge.

MEXICAN FUCKING RICE IS BACK, BEEFY CHEESY MELT, BEEFY CRUNCH BURRITO, CLASSIC CHICKEN BURRITO, CHEESY BEAN AND RICE

Everything tastes better with the red rice than that shitty chipotle lookalike

Yes yes come to TACO BELL to satisfy your hunger with our LIMITED TIME OFFERS you will be hard pressed to find better value in town my friend

>you are now CRAVING Baja Blast

My words are my own, you goomba

thanks alot asshole

When are they bringing back volcano tacos? those were the shit.

Same with Black Jack tacos.

the worst mountain dew flavor. literally unenjoyable.

I fucking wish the UK had taco bell

My biggest weakness

Had myself two Taco 12-packs and 4 frito-burritos. I love Taco Bell so damn much.

>Overwatch

The marketers for this shit need to go.

The UK does have Taco Bell, user.

England anyway.

would be badass if they started selling tijauna bacon wrapped hotdogs...Yum

breads not that bad. kind of pizza dough like..They cheesed the bread and put it in the salamander to melt, then they top it.. crunchy outer with a kinda spongy doughy middle. certainly not bahn mi material..

>>bun is broken on the end

they it cut like that, im guessing the butts were hard

>>no possible way to pick that up without dropping half back on the plate

I know right? but they did have those things called knives on the table..

>>bar is embedded with pennies

Well look at little user, all grown up and being observant of things...you wanna guess how many pennies there are on the bar now?

I'd cut it up first.

What they really need to bring back is the volcano quesarito. The vanilla ones are good but daym when are they bringing him back.

Also question: When you put sauce on your Tbell do you just put it on top of whatever it is, or do you partially, or even fully open it to put the sauce inside?

I personally open up the quesarito whenever I put the sauces on. Putting it on top just didnt seem to work that well. I noticed some people actually dip in the sauce which is something I havent considered for some reason. The idea of dipping something from Tbell just didnt make sense to me.

Reminder that shredded chicken anything is the worst product they have put, and they should have kept the (regular) chicken burritos a buck

3 soft taco supremes then add 3-4 packs of fire sauce on EACH

The APP is GOAT for customizing your food before you order.

I think the wet burrito with no sour cream is my waifu guys

>mfw I am a catholic fag and ate one during lent after I tasted the bacon

>game is filled with waifu bait
no shills needed

Volcano Burritos became complete shit when they replaced Mexican rice with the bland cantina rice.

Oh, and take a bite of your burrito, put on a packet of hot sauce, repeat until finished.

Had three beefy crunch burritos and a Baja blast for dinner

8/10, breddy gud

Nigga what? The app is awful. It takes forever to scroll through the whole menu, even longer to add/remove shit, and it doesn't even give you the entire selection of ingredients to choose from.
How the fuck am I supposed to order a Crunchwrap with a Chalupa shell inside with the app? 2/10. The only thing it's good for is the 20% discount, assuming they still hand those out like candy.

Muh cheesy gordita crunch wrap.

i always get 5 of the mini shredded chicken quesadillas $5 and delicious

Sorry I'm late, guys
>/thread

This

was god fucking pissed?