Meat Spin

Hello from /p/!
I take photos and some times I cook too.
Today I'm roasting an Xbox huge pork loin.
So kickback, relax, grab a beer if you want.
Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Freestanding-Cooking-Stainless-Flavorizer-Front-Mount/dp/B0046HOFCM/ref=sr_1_5?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1463690804&sr=1-5&keywords=ep-310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trimmed off a little fat and the silver skin.

G L U T E N F R E E

>trim off fat

already ruined

delete thread

Simple seasonings of just powdered garlic, paprika, sea salt, dried basil, and black pepper.

And on to the rotisserie it goes.
Since I'm cooking over an open flame I didn't want flare-ups. If I was oven roasting I would have totally left it on.

So far, so good.

AWWWWWWW

YEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAHHHHH

Are you from Dakota del Sur or is that just a pseudonym?

>hormel

Yeah I'm from there.
Hormel meats are fine, the processed canned stuff like corned beef hash and chili, not so much.

Wow, so am I. I've never seen anyone else from SD on Veeky Forums.

Yeah, just me and you kid.

Look at this fancy motherfucker with his fancy-ass rotisserie attachment

>gas grill
Oh you dun fucked up now

>announcing you're from flyover land
It's like you want me to fuck you in the ass dry

Hey that actually looks pretty good. I take back everything I said about you OP. Carry on

Done!

Resting...

Nice and moist.

Meat for days.

>Look at this fancy motherfucker with his fancy-ass rotisserie attachment

Jokes on you, I got this whole set up on craigslist for stupid cheap.

>gas grill
Oh you dun fucked up now

Yeah, but I can keep the temperature much steadier using gas instead of charcoal. This took 3 hours at 300f and I didn't have to baby sit the thing.

(You)
>announcing you're from flyover land
It's like you want me to fuck you in the ass dry

Flyover land is happy land.

(You)
Hey that actually looks pretty good. I take back everything I said about you OP. Carry on

Thanks. I know. ;)

Very nice OP.

How much did your gas grill setup cost? Is maintenance a bitch?

I payed $300 For this couple year old model with all the accessories and 2 full fuel tanks.

I think I did pretty well. And this is the 42,000 BTU model with the longitudinal burners. So better for searing.

amazon.com/Freestanding-Cooking-Stainless-Flavorizer-Front-Mount/dp/B0046HOFCM/ref=sr_1_5?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1463690804&sr=1-5&keywords=ep-310

Clean up is easy. All the internal parts are stainless steel. And the drip pan in the bottom is disposable and cheap. 10 for $5 everything else I just run the wire cleaning bush over after it heats up, before I put the food on it.

45lbs of liquid propane is $15 here and lasts me about a month.

that thing looks really good OP. I prefer to keep pork loin a bit pink in the middle, but the crust you got on the outside looks delicious

how long did it take and what temp setting? looks good btw

30 minutes of prep. (trimming, seasoning, warming up the grill)

And 20 minutes per lb so roughly 200 minutes I went for exactly 3 hours @300 F because I'm like the user that likes it a little on the pink side which it probably is in the middle. (I've only cut the end 1-1/2" off so far.)