For 50 fucking cents? what are we, living in 1982?

for 50 fucking cents? what are we, living in 1982?

why do people hate walmart so much? literally almost free mini-pie, all you can eat for a few bucks.

Because everyone they buy from to resell to you ends up going out of business when walmart contracts them into being the main buyer, then forces down their prices to unsustainable levels so they can make a profit while still selling for the lowest prices around.
Enjoy your killing business pies though.

sorry, I didn't catch that.

I was busy munching on a mini-pie ;-)

Who are these even made for? Who eats them?

just make your own pie and you can make a much bigger one

and that way you're not supporting scummy walmart tactics

plus it's much more effective to be able to make your own chicken pot pie rather than just buy one

>for 50 fucking cents?

I won't shop at Walmart, as they're greedy fucks but mostly because there are far too many Black people shopping there.

Still, that's a really good deal.

they're bland as fuck and aren't worth the calories. I would rather have one slice of homemade pie than 100 of those

>50c

What kind of mini pie costs more than 5c?

pecan was no good to me

It's 2016, grandpa

>he actually believes this meme

don't listen to everything you hear on random websites, kid.

It's ridiculously easy to make a custard pie like pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie. Even I can do it and I'm an engineer not a chef.

Apple pies are even easier, you don't have to do much more than peel and slice the apples for prep. Slam them in a pieshell, dump some sugar and cinnamon (or pie spice) on them, dot some butter on top, slam a piecrust on top and bake that sucker until it bubbles and the crust is brown.

you do have to make the pie dough which usually is rested for a couple of hours

I went to Wal-Mart and they gave me money.

No wonder they're 50 cents, they're over a year out of date.

Oh my God, you're right.
OP, I now know why those pies are so cheap. They're expired!

yeah, but when I was a worthless stoned teenager it was much easier to go to food lion and get four minipies for two bucks.

>What is amazon prime same day delivery
>What is fresh direct
>Going to stores full of trash Americans staffed by trash Americans

The only reason I won't shop at Walmart or Target are the cashier lines.

They have at least 15-30 cashier check outs but will always only have 2 people working there.

I dont know if its because I'm fucking old or something, but since when did cashiers stop saying your price total?

please, who wants them to answer? im actually waiting for them to be fully replaced by machines.

what are you a normie? if not then youve got to be like 50 or something.

these are made by bama pies here in tulsa, OK. same company makes the biscuits for mcdonalds, KFC, popeyes and whataburger.

Those aren't even good though. For "a few bucks" you could spend money on one good pie.

It's still cheaper (and leagues better, like unbelievably better) to make your own. Buy cheap pumpkins in fall or cheap cans of puree, freeze/save them, use throughout the year. I buy the premade pie shells at aldi because making the dough from scratch is a pain in the balls. Technically from scratch dough would be cheaper yet, and I bet a bread machine can do it, but I'm not a faggot so I don't own one.

Those pies like user said, aren't worth the calories. If I'm gonna have a cheat day I'm eating something worth it. Those nasty things are mostly corn syrup and oil.

I don't shop at walmart. aldi is better AND cheaper.

Actually,
Walmart doesn't allow a supplier to supply them if Walmart makes up more than a third of their business. This is to make sure they won't got out of business if Walmart pulls out.

Used to work for a vendor that wanted Walmart but was too small. The reason why (or partly) Walmart is so cheap because vendors change their packaging to be ridiculously cheap for Walmart.

>more than a third
That doesn't dispute anything I said. Even if walmart was buying less than a quarter of everything you made, they would almost certainly be your primary buyer. That 1/3 rule is more a guideline for Walmart to find more stable vendors so their contracts last long enough to make money before the business goes under and they lose their supply.