How do you like to prepare this?

How do you like to prepare this?

I want to make something other than stir-fried tofu and mapo doufu.

Other urls found in this thread:

rasamalaysia.com/30-minute-meal-steamed-tofu-with-ground/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The words Mapo Tofu were out of my mouth before I even finished reading your post :(
Try making Agedashi Tofu, pretty tasty stuff

here at home we like to make a sweet potato stew with cubed tofu and rice.
i don't have a recipe for it though, im afraid.

Use it with a boneless buffalo wing recipe

I like to pan sear it in a skillet and then throw it right in the trash and make good food

well I didn't know the name of it but I read these posts and I was thinking "nobodies posted Korean tofu, what's the name of that stuff" so I googled it.

haha very funny and original joke there my man

Steamed Tofu with Ground Pork Recipe

rasamalaysia.com/30-minute-meal-steamed-tofu-with-ground/2/

Open container, drain and press, put tofu back in container
Cut in container into strips about 1/4" by 1/4"
Fill container with 1/2 soy sauce (unsweetened and unwheated if available), 1/4 white vinegar, 1/4 lime juice
Let sit for 1 hour
Deep fry until brown along the corners
Serve with whatever

wah lah

Dip it in some sauce
I do it with mustard

Oh look its a "I can't cook for shit" post

Do you just like shitposting or do you think its a job?

Tofu crackers are nice. Slice very thin, pan-fry or deep-fry to a crisp, remove and salt.
Let them cool then eat them.

cut them as shown, dry them with towels or paper towels. salt them, dry them again, repeat again if still too wet. introduce oil to skillet, pan, or grill. season your tofu. commence with the grilling. Apply tofu once grilled and firm to dish of your choosing according to its seasoning

coat and deep fry them and serve them with bonito flakes and a light soy broth. aka agedashi tofu.

I like to use it sliced thinly for sandwiches.

I let it marinate, sliced, for a few hours in a mixture of soy sauce, water, Brown sugar, garlic, onion and ginger. Then I bake it, basting and flipping the slices every so often, until the slices are nicely browned and crispy on the outside.

Makes a damn good sandwich filling.

Wrap it in bacon and shove that shit up your ass

throw it in the trash and buy a steak

This. I used them like chips for hummus when I was doing keto - low carb and high protein.

Let it freeze ad then thaw it, mince it up really fine, toss with seasoning (e.g., taco seasoning, adobo blend), and add to a hot skillet with minced onion and garlic. Fry until dark golden brown, then remove from heat and allow to cool on a towel to remove excess oil. It should get nice and crispy. It's great mixed with some beans, cilantro, fresh red onion, avocado, tomato, and jalapeno in a warm corn tortilla.

Also this. Baked tofu, especially if you've frozen it first, has a WAY different texture than fresh tofu.

1.Fry it in tempura, then coat in barbecue sauce and broil it.
2.Fry it in tempura, then coat in general tsao's and eat over rice.
3.Grill it with tonkatsu
4.Cut into cubes and sautee with potato, onion, and carrot to be used in Golden curry.
5. Mince it up like hamburger and make sapporo "beef"
6. Get the silken kind and blend it with fruits for smoothies
7. Marinate and bake

Tofu La-yu is the shit, just drench it in chili oil with fried garlic, fucking great

Not OP but number 2 sounds good, gonna try that sometime.

>Hummus in a keto diet

or put it in any kind of soup

A half cup of hummus is only about 15g carbs, if you cut it with baba ganoush you can reduce that quite a bit as well. The carbs in chickpeas are also very low GI and impact blood sugar levels a lot less than, say, fruit. Keto is fully doable with that level of carbohydrate after the initial few weeks (I could go up to about 50g a few days a week and still have ketones in my urine).

This was my home-made recipe, keep in mind - if you look on the macros on Google, hummus is actually a decent keto food:

Per cup:
> 409 calories
> Fat: 216 calories (52.8% of calories): 14.6% sat, 37.5% poly - bad 3:6 ratio but you can fix it by using cold-pressed canola oil instead of olive, 41.6% mono
> Protein: 140 calories (34.2% of calories)
> (Net) Carbs: 80 calories (20% of calories): +15g fiber to reduce GI load

Also, keep in mind that a 30g serving (about 1/4 cup) of hummus has a glycemic index of 6 and a glycemic load of 0. By comparison, for 250 mL of Coke, the figures are 63 and 16, respectively. Apple: 39, 6; green peas: 51, 4; Full-fat milk: 41, 5; Skim-milk: 32, 4.

So while hummus has a little too much carbs (20% of calories, better to stay south of 10% overall), it's entirely doable on a ketogenic diet assuming you eat closer to 5% carb-per-calorie with your other foods. And the very low GI values make it much easier to stay in ketosis than if you ate an equivalent number of carbs from fruit or milk, for example, and I know many people do fine drinking limited amounts of full-fat milk on keto.

>Agedashi Tofu
This is about it, really.

Why have tofu really? Just have the damn beans. Other than the 3 dishes mentioned by you and this one, it's just silly to me to have this much processing for a snack food. It's all about the dipping sauces here, which is sad. It's like you're forcing down unflavored jello.

I press it to get most of the water out.. then i dice it to 1/4 or smaller cubes.

throw that and a little oil in a baking sheet and throw it under a broiler till it starts to get dried out even more and a little golden brown.

make tuna salad.. and toss this tofu goodness into the tuna salad.

its a protein boost to an already healthy meal.

i heard soy has estrogen

if i eat tofu once a week will i grow titties?

try it in soup or stew

I had some Korean dish with tofu and it was delicious, but I can't remember what it was called for the life of me

Might not be quite what you're looking for, but dubu-jorim is always my go-to.

That's just a myth.