Chicago style

>Chicago style

So many memes, so little time.

when you're on your deathbed you'll remember this thread

and it will dawn on you bow little you've accomplished with your life

Found the chicagoan

Bump for ass-blasted Chiraq.
:^)

Im from Chicago, keep hating while I eat all this cheesy goodness in a real pizza while you settle for folded quesadillas newyork style.

>b-but muh ketchup meme!

Stay pleb with your mom's tenddies fatty.

>implying all the hate is coming from Jew York.
Enjoying your packs of rampaging, feral niggers.

Yeah, you show em fellow Chicagbro! Enjoying a pizza the way it's supposed to be right now

>not befriending the fellow negro population for discounted drugs

Deep dish and pot sure is heaven around here. Or are you too much of a beta to make acquaintances user?

>implying a shitposting autist on Veeky Forums is capable of being social enough to buy drugs, let alone from a negro
kek, is this your first day here faggot? i know for a fact that OP couldn't buy drugs at a fucking pharmacy

if I add ketchup would this be a chicago 'za?

im bored at work, and feel like talking shitt. kek at the last part.

It would be extremely painful.

I get the feeling a lot of the people who start these threads have never even tried it. I went to a conference in Chicago and made a point to try it. It was good. Not great, but nobody's meme food is that good and some is downright nasty. My buddy kept talking up Cincinnati chili and when I finally got around to a Skyline it tasted like hot garbage.

St Louis style pizza is by far the worst iteration of pizza known to man and if you haven't had it let me tell you your taste buds are in for a treat. The crust is basically a cracker, the sauce is so sweet it will give you diabetes, and the cheese... my god the "cheese." They take provolone, Swiss, and cheddar and buttfuck it into something with the consistency of room temperature butter.

If you want a close approximation take a saltine, squirt some ketchup on it, tear off a piece of a kraft single and put it on top. then microwave it for 15 seconds. This is St Louis pizza. There are advertisements for it. People pay for this. With money.

This meme seems better suited for reddit. I'm disappointed ck your quality is dropping

"go style 'za with pineapple
it is the best!
try some today!

I made my own Chicago styled Za
It was a bit overcooked though

Just about to sit down and get stuck into my deconstructed Chicago sin queso 'za

but that's actually what you're looking at

here have some chicago 'za in a can

Nice take on Chicago style sauce pools bro, how does it look cooked?

Dunno.
I can't get my oven hot enough.

Chicago 'za in a can anyone?

>post on Veeky Forums
>can't talk about pizza because of one lone shitposter
>can't talk about cheese because of one lone shitposter
>can't talk about coffee because of one lone shitposter
>can't talk about vegan diets because of one lone shitposter

What CAN we discuss here?

Have any of you been fortunate enough to sample Chicago's famous walk-in pizza?

burritos

dude you watch Jon Leibowitz too? right on, b/r/other

>smothered burritos
>are actually large enchiladas

Nice presentation, user.

i just cant enough of the ol classic chicago style deep dish za to be honest familia

See
Make it a Chicago style thread guys.

Veeky Forums shitposting is a magical breed.

FUCK IT

Finally someone who posts a real chicago style pizza and not only gore