Place your order, Veeky Forums

Place your order, Veeky Forums.

chicken tendies with garlic cheese bread and some ranch for dippies

forgot pic

This looks like the kinda place that might have really fucking stellar pizza. I would order a small cheese pizza and a fountain soda.

I'll have a clam strip dinner, and half an Italian combo hoagie, wrapped up for later.

>no gravy
I storm out immediately

'ghetti with meatballs

I'll take the peppers pizza, antipasto salad, the with sausage dinners and a bottle of water. Thanks.

it needs a Mortal Kombat II cab and then it would look exactly like a place I would go to after soccer practice in the 90's

large anchove pizza and mozzarell sticks

>Calling subs grinders
>No cheesesteak

REEEEEE FLYOVERS

UTZ. I'll have the ham sandwich with them please.

Is that expensive?
t. euroburger

>those prices

I fucking leave

it looks like pretty shitty food overpriced by a decent bit

i could go to the mexican place across the street and drink 4 beers and eat a decent meal for the same price as their large chicken salad (that has no drink or anything else)

t. us fag

Unfortunately average prices around here, I'm assuming pic is from New England.

>exactly like a place I would go to after soccer practice in the 90's
Yeah it's got to be New England.

I used to live in Providence and those prices would be really high for a place like that, even downtown or on the East side.

I live in Connecticut and the prices around here are like in the pic but the portions can last 2-3 meals.

EXCUSE ME I ORDERED THE TOMATO SOUP, NOT THIS DEEP DISH PIZZA THAT YOU GAVE ME.

i miss places like this, a fair portion of my childhood was spent in these kinds of diners. it was maximum comfyness sitting in the old 70s/80s cold booths with shitty plastic tables, soft classic rock playing from a radio, rain making that nice background noise. i know im a faggot but i dont have access to these kinds of places anymore and its giving me the feels

Don't you ever

EVER

tell me what to do again you mother fucker.

Do you hear me?

EVER.

1 bf.

Gimmie dat baked lasagna!
WA LA

chicky fingies

... or eggplant parmesan but only if it's actually good like my mama used to make.

>a place that looks this shitty charging $15 for dinner
Ill pass

Italian grinder and some chips

did you know

2 grams of cocaine in colombia costs the same as a lasagne in the US

I'd like some hamburger helper helper with hamburger helper and a hamburger. Thanks.

>buy cocaine
>actually scopolamine
>wake up in ditch beaten, naked, everything stolen and all your cards maxed out/bank account emptied

scope is a meme/myth
there's no scientific evidence to show it even has the effects it's meant to, and nobody seems to anybody who has ever been 'scoped' anyway

it was experimented with during WW2 by the Allies and the Axis. I figure if it was effective as it was advertised on the internet it would have been in widespread use.

Suck my black dick.

Greek salad with hamburger pizza.

Who the fuck wants hiv

>grinders

I'd place my order for a taxi to take me back to civilization and leave the shit hole that is the east coast

I'll have the spaghetti and meatballs

Clever girl

Can't handle sandwich names
Real civilized there aren't cha
Go back to your trailer park

Small Anchovie Pizza or Baked Manicotti.

garden salad and pepperoni grinder extra provelone