Do you feed your pets fruits?

Do you feed your pets fruits?

I feed my dog tons of grapes

I tried that as a stupid kid. He'd put them in his mouth but never eat them.

I stopped a couple years ago because they're slightly poisonous

I have a shitload of stray cats that I've converted into my pets. No, I don't give them fruit. I used to but they never ate any of it. They can't taste sweet things, apparently. It tastes like nothing to them. They love stuff like like pasta, corn, broccoli, bread, tomatoes and oatmeal, though.

I feed my dog chocolate sometimes.

That's not a pet, user.

>I stopped a couple years ago because they're slightly poisonous
This. Too close to the mysterious raisin.

But all my dogs get the last bite of a morning banana. They won't eat it if it's spotted and sweet. It think they detect the fermenting starting. One of my dogs likes watermelon, never had another dog who did, though I've tried.

My parrots eat everything. Chicken, ribs, fruit, veggies, especially love avocado and watermelon. A cold grape or anything cold, even an icecube, is adored. But, I worry some fruits have a lot of pesticide residue. I peel first if possible.

>bird eating chicken

Is that like us eating black people?

I didn't know there were cyotes in Chicago.

that's a tasty looking 'za it's got there

Stop this

>I didn't know there were cyotes in Chicago.
the burbs

too bad the noguns can't shoot invasive pests

But do they have good taste in 'za?

What

One of my dogs loves strawberries and blueberries. Watermelon too. The other one is a true carnivore and gives me this "are you fucking kidding me?" kind of look if I offer her fruits or veggies. She picks around the vegetables when I make dog food and spits them out on the floor.

kek

my dog fuckin loves carrots. although she will pretty much eat everything.

The one cat likes watermelon so I'll give him very small slices and he'll take a few bites. Once in a while you can get him just the juice that drips from it and he'll drink that

Dog only gets chocolate and onions. Fuck him.

As a kid, our chihuahua found the Halloween candy I hid under my bed and ate ALL of the chocolate. Didn't even really give any bad symptoms of an allergic reaction or whatever. Just kind of sat there with a fat belly and was probably just really happy about having found all of that chocolate.

A few years later, ate a LOT of my Valentine's Day chocolate I was going to bring to my classmates. Didn't bother her then, either.

She lived to be around 13 years old.

I think the chocolate thing is a myth women have perpetuated to keep their husbands from letting their dogs anywhere near their women treats.

My brother and I used to stand outside and throw grapes on the air to try and catch them in our mouths. Needless to say the dog ate a lot of grapes. Apparently that's not good for them but it never caused any issues.

More like us eating chimps.
A comparison of us eating black people would be if a Australasian Chicken ate a Balkan Chicken.

Probably depends on the quality of the chocolate. A bar of good dark chocolate might fuck them up but there's hardly any real chocolate in the usual halloween/valentine's chocolate.

When I was a kid I would walk into this open field that was loaded with blackberry thickets. The dog would always go with me and in the Summer when the berries got ripe he would beg me to pick them for him. If I wasn't fast enough or started filling a bowl for myself so my mom could bake a pie he would start pulling them off the bushes himself. More times than I can count he would come back home with his tongue bleeding like crazy.

He could not have been happier.

what does black have to do with anything

yes, my pet's a tortoise and she loves watermelon

user probably got a bunch of Palmer shit

My mom's old dog fucking loved banana. Loved it. If she saw you with a banana, she'd follow you around and whine and bark and run around like a spastic until you gave her some. I have never seen a dog that fixated on a particular food before.

Not fruit, as such, but my cat goes absolutely mental for corn on the cob. I accidentally dropped a piece one day and the little bugger was on it instantly. He'd even yowl and growl when I pulled it away. It wasn't even buttered.

He also seems to have a thing for multigrain bread. Maybe he wants to have big, fibrous shits? My theory is that as a former stray, corn and grains remind him of the fillers in cheap kibble that feeders of stray cats use.

I keep the corn away from him, because I've read that it can cause GI tract blockages. He's had similar issues before, so I figure it's better to err on the side of caution.

My dog loves bananas.

This is the meme of the year.

Only if it is intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor.

Neighbor's pear tree used to overhang our back fence and the dog would eat them. He also very daintily eats blackberries straight off the vine.

Is this b8? Grapes can cause renal failure in doges

My last dog loved cantaloupe and just about every other type of melon.