Americans eat their beef pretty much uncooked

>americans eat their beef pretty much uncooked
>they think it makes them manly
>they get infested with brain worms
>they get even more retarded and start eating "rare burgers" and even more ridiculous crap

>you literally can't make this shit up
>hordes of fatties WILL defend this

>it's another yuropeeing obsession thread

>classic image.jpg

>repeatedly see something I disagree with
>make an arguement against it
>"LOL YOUR ABSESSED xddd epic bear!"
Don't flatter yourself that much.

dont you have some syrians to suck off?

>in their clouded mind, this person believes I have made an argument
>assumes I disagree with anything
>mentions a bear for no discernible reason
>they're actually just replying to my post because they're obsessed, further validating my previous post
>their is a perfect example of delusion and it most likely negatively affects this person's daily life
>it doesn't matter because all evidence suggests this poster is from Yurop, and therefore irrelevant

>in their clouded mind, this person believes I have made an argument
the only clouded mind here is yours, because I was refering to myself, you dumb cunt.

aren't americans more likely to eat things well done?

I like medium rare, it's cooked enough to be safe but still has that nice savory meat flavor

You don't actually get parasites from beef. Raw chicken can carry salmonella, though, and raw pork means pork tapeworms.

brainworms are from catshit, Mohammad

>prions are found literally anywhere else than brain matter

>chicken
>salmonella
As if we needed another reason to be against GMOs.
First it was those Chinese glow in the dark pigs, now it's chickens that swim upstream to where they were born. It's against nature. Where will it end? Dogs with kangaroo pouches so they double as a purse AND a pet? Unicorns? Mexican women in shapes other than 'refrigerator?'
If G-d wanted Mexican women to be a different shape, he wouldn't have made them built like a 1990 Kenmore.

The rare/well-done divide is mostly a class thing, not a nationality thing

partly. It's most prevalant in anglo countries, and it's not only a class thing. Lots of lower-middle class people eat rare steaks and lots of upper-middle class people eat well done steaks.

It's a matter of pretending to be part of a higher class, pretending to be sophisticated, trying hard to fit in or define yourself somehow.

Man I don't know why in the fuck you decided Veeky Forums was your personal playground. I mean it makes a little sense since the board moves about the same speed as your internet.

Criticizing a country with the most food on the planet is kind of a losing battle. Quality becomes a subjective thing when variety and amount becomes impossible to track.

>everyone is just pretending to like thing to fit in

Some people grow up eating things a certain way and don't care enough about food to change when they grow up, even if they're making good money.

I prefer my chicken rare, no joke

Are you from the US?

Salmonella is a motherfucker. I mean as long as you know where it's sourced you're fine but undercooked farm chicken can fuck you up in the US.

I nearly died from it. I was pissing blood and tissue and I probably would have died if I hadn't gone to the doctor for sulfide antibiotics.

Did you intend to eat undercooked chicken? How did that happen?

Why are Euros obsessed with what Americans do or not do? We don't care about you guys honestly. You can fuck off. By the way, the world's fastest country is not Mexico.

>We burn our meat or we get a tummy ache

Literal children

I went to an Albertsons and ate "Asian chicken" from the deli. I was a kid and asked my parents to get it. It was my own damn fault for contracting that shit. I should have just eaten what everyone else was eating.

Fun fact: OP is an American trolling Americans by pretending to be a non-American trolling Americans.

Yeah most likely.

I meant is now Mexico not is not Mexico.

Europeons are fixated on Americomandos like a jilted ex... we dumped them and are better off for it. We dated the fucking Moon since then, and are courting Mars now.

Move on rest of the world. Do your own thing. Stop trying to play catch up. We are over you.